When friends become affair partners does respect go out the window?

whichwayisup
True friendships are, in my opinion, based on honesty, trust, caring and respect. And I don't care what anyone says, no guy is gonna respect a woman when she is putting out for him for crumbs.

True guy-girl friendships, honest and platonic ones anyway, don't fool around, have sex or kiss eachother (on the mouth). There's always a line and a boundry set up that no one crosses because of the married/relationship status. That's respected.

I do agree, and in some sense, this actually happens with single folks and dating, if you give IT up too easily, the guy has less respect for the woman.

• Author
True guy-girl friendships, honest and platonic ones anyway, don't fool around, have sex or kiss eachother (on the mouth). There's always a line and a boundry set up that no one crosses because of the married/relationship status. That's respected.

I do agree, and in some sense, this actually happens with single folks and dating, if you give IT up too easily, the guy has less respect for the woman.

Yes. I think, in spite of the sexual revolution and being evolved and enlightened, men will lack respect for women who give it up too easily. Regardless of their marital status.

Male-female friendships can be respectful when they have boundaries.

And yet, if you read the dating posts, most men say they won't continue to date a woman if she doesn't "give it up" within 4 dates. Women are screwed (no pun intended).

Just curious and please don't take offense, but why do you post here if you have "little respect" for pretty much every single person that posts here? How can you have any empathy?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: