Coworker: does he dislike me or is it just the way he is?

• Author

Okay I talked about it when another coworker. She has been there many years and the uppers value her opinion. She's not happy either and she told me that she is monitoring him this week. This isn't just because of what I said, but also because she thinks his work performance is poor... not to mention that his attitude sucks. One more incident and she'll be reporting him right away.

I also found out that he was making rude comments about me by basically implying that I was spending too much time doing other things instead of helping them. Never mind the fact that I do it because my boss instructed me to do it each day and I do my job efficiently. I think he just hates his job and is taking it out on me because apparently my presence at work is for the sole purpose of helping him.

I'm wondering if he was spoken to today because he was suddenly extra nice and helpful. He is like Dr. Jekkel and Mr Hyde. His moods are unpredictable.

I hope he either quits or gets fired. I don't care which. Or if they move him to a different department that would be okay too I guess. I'm just so sick of his ****ty attitude.

Edited by SpiralOut