How many people here smoke cigarettes?

Originally posted by spencer

sex or smoking? ummmmm?

Sex, THEN smoking! Consider it a reflective period.

Originally posted by reasontosigh

Masturbate your way to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? :eek:

luckily im ambidextrerus. (sp?)

Well, yesterday, I was smoking on the way home from work and decided, "Ah, screw this," so I threw away the pack, which was basically full. I'm done.

I've never smoked a cigarette in my entire life...have never even taken a puff out of one. But even being around smoke can kill you. Read here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4809918/ If somebody comes near me and they're smoking, I get away from them or I simply leave, no questions asked. Research is finding that smoking around other people is dealing them a slow death. I would propose that all smokers be shipped to an island...or occupy one or two states with good ventilation.

People who don't smoke deserve their olfactory privacy and they deserve to live longer as a reward for their restraint, patience and attention to their health.

I've never smoked a cigarette in my entire life...have never even taken a puff out of one

Me neither. When my friends were spending their babysitting money on cigs, I was buying tunes. I always hated the smell of it, too, and didn't want to smell that way. My dad had bronchitis all his life - I didn't want to end up with that awful cough, either. :eek:

DayumQuitPlayin

Ima smoker.. not proud.. i hate it. I wish i neva start'd bacc up.. but i guess wen ur locc'd up for awhile.. u really b missn sum things.. but tha only thing is that I didnt feel a need for it.. it wuz that i jus 'wanted' to see how it feels again. Dayum i wuz so stupid. Now im re-addict'd myself again :o

Wow it's interesting to find out how much ppl's opinions differ on this.

Me personally I love to smoke. There's almost nothing better. I smoke a pack or 2 a day(Marlboro reds, cowboy killers baby!) if I drink It's more than that. It does get expensive and u can't run quite as far ne more lol but it does give u something to do all the time. Ya know what's really odd tho, I hate the taste of cigarettes, but for some reason I have always liked to smoke em..since I was like 7 on and off, then when I turned 12 or 13 I've smoked constantly ever since. Nothin' goes better with a good cold beer, a good warm shot, a killer j*int, right after grub, and right after sex(although i've known a few who'd smoke during sex...now that's dedication!). I don't mind not smoking around somebody as long as their reasonable about it, don't be telling me to drive 300 miles to smoke ya know. If someone doesn't allow smoking in their house that's cool, although it is a pain in the a$$ when it's cold out. I think they should have smoking and nonsmoking sections in restaurants, seperate rooms altogether, with diff. entrances even, but the nonsmokers should also respect us ya know.

Where I live pretty much everybody I know smokes, I'd freak out in a crowd where no one smoked...it'd be like the twilight or zone or something.*tries to picture this alien scene*

Originally posted by healthygirl

hold let me get a ciggerette

"Healthy girl" smokes???

heather&theboyz

I will smoke as long as I can breathe.

I'll be one of those really twisted people who smoke through the little hole they have to put in your neck.

I'm never going to stop and the more people tell me to, the more I smoke!

This is my not so subconcious desire to die at work.

The only thing that would ever stop me would be pregnancy and I'd sooner throw myself off a cliff so there you have it.

niniellalaith