long distance love

• Author

her response was good and understanding.....she just said she wanted to catch up and to see how ive been......but the thing is after we broke up I contacted her 2 months later just because I was in the same country but why now would she contact me again just over a month later, it just doesnt make sense.....i havent replied back to her yet but I will in good time....

Great news hestheone. I am very happy for you :)

I'm going up for his birthday in about 10 days time... and 2 of my sons are coming too (1 is adult, 1 is still at school)... he invitd them..

He doesn't do facebook, but his best friend has added me.. feel like after all the patience.. i'm finally seeing my dream unfold..

xxx, thanks for commenting

• Author

her response

her response was good and understanding.....she just said she wanted to catch up and to see how ive been......but the thing is after we broke up I contacted her 2 months later just because I was in the same country but why now would she contact me again just over a month later, it just doesnt make sense.....i havent replied back to her yet but I will in good time....

• 4 weeks later...