"I am single by choice!"

your dumb stupid

How can I ever compete with that Tara? I am only a pimp while you are dumb stupid. One or the other wasn't enough. The redundancy was absolutely critical in reaffirming the other.

Okay, I never understood this statement by women. Not sure what this means entirely.

On a dating site, I interpret as meaning one of:

• I'm not taking this seriously.
  • Don't think I'm desperate, because I'm not.
  • I'm really choosy about who I date.
  • You should feel lucky that I'm even letting you look at my profile.

Those aren't all bad things, though.

On a dating site, I interpret as meaning one of:

• I'm not taking this seriously.
  • Don't think I'm desperate, because I'm not.
  • I'm really choosy about who I date.
  • You should feel lucky that I'm even letting you look at my profile.

Those aren't all bad things, though.

They don't appear to be good either.

You have been here long enough to know that is untrue. You have much more learning to do to get over your hurt and prejudice.

You're absolutely right, I have.

I shamefully admit I was just schytt-stirring. I don't believe it for one second....

I am not hurt, and I promise you - I'm definitely NOT prejudiced.

While I maintain that a person can present themselves in any way they like, this woman's comment is certainly obscure, and at best, gives a mixed signal. But the answer there, is basically, to ignore her, as being someone who in all probability doesn't really know what she wants. Maybe a FWB. Maybe a casual relationship with someone, without any necessary long-term commitment.

The question a man has to ask himself is, whether the comment intrigues, or turns him off, and proceed accordingly.

How can I ever compete with that Tara? I am only a pimp while you are dumb stupid.

I've never been Dumb Stupid. (Can't find the original post, so I'm presuming maybe it's been removed....In which case, thanks a bunch for reinforcing it! :laugh:)

I've been plenty of other things though. Some mildly justified, others way off-bat. But I think the variety has been interesting.....:cool: