Please Help!!!!

Lorraine

I am new at this, but i thought i would try it. Any ways My problem is that I am married, But I have feelings for my husbands best friend, and it went as far as me cheating on him, with his best friend. We both feel bad about it but we can't take it back, we would if we could. My husband and I never show affection towards each other and we never had good communication, ever !! We have been married for 11 yrs.

His friend always pays attention to me, everything my husband does'nt do, he says he has always had feelings for me too, but i kind of wonder about that now. The biggest problems are my 2 kids, i can't take them away from their father and my husband also has epilepsy so that scares me, with the children, i love my husband , but we have been with out affection for at least 8 out of the 11 yrs, it is both of our faults but i know we can't get it back eve, i don't even want to try.My love for him is more of friends. If he ever found out about us, he would die. I have strong feelings for his friend but he says we can never be together. I accept that , but i am only 32 yrs old and i am in need of affection, that i will never have again.

billy the kid
I am new at this, but i thought i would try it. Any ways My problem is that I am married, But I have feelings for my husbands best friend, and it went as far as me cheating on him, with his best friend. We both feel bad about it but we can't take it back, we would if we could. My husband and I never show affection towards each other and we never had good communication, ever !! We have been married for 11 yrs. His friend always pays attention to me, everything my husband does'nt do, he says he has always had feelings for me too, but i kind of wonder about that now. The biggest problems are my 2 kids, i can't take them away from their father and my husband also has epilepsy so that scares me, with the children, i love my husband , but we have been with out affection for at least 8 out of the 11 yrs, it is both of our faults but i know we can't get it back eve, i don't even want to try.My love for him is more of friends. If he ever found out about us, he would die. I have strong feelings for his friend but he says we can never be together. I accept that , but i am only 32 yrs old and i am in need of affection, that i will never have again.