I have never dreampt about the same guy so much.

DreamerGirl27

Wow 6 years is so long - do you see him a lot? Or he just had a huge impact on you?
I haven't seen him in 3 years, but I did recently speak to him through e-mail (he contacted me) a few weeks ago & no corresponding since (I prefer it that way). It was nothing weird or out of the ordinary, just said hello &asked how I was. But yes, he has had a huge impact on me.
  • Author
DreamerGirl27

see I don't know if that's better, but this dude, wants to stay friends. He's okay with hanging out and IMing me every night (we don't hang out much, actually, but he has asked before). He's okay with paying for me when we do hang out (so far it's been very cheap, inexpensive things) and I'm probably going to run into him for another friggin' semester. I don't have a class with him, but I'll most likely run into him.

He's okay with taking my hand periodically and flirting, but we're "just friends". He's pursuing some other girl right now.

I think he's just a player or way too friendly with girls. He's one of those types that has over 200 people on his facebook, and the majority of them are girls and he talks to a lot of them.

• Author
DreamerGirl27

See, and I'm very attracted to that type. They're usually more outgoing and able to start conversations easily. They're more extroverted, where as I'm introverted. They're usually the life of the party, the flirt, etc.

I just wish once they meet me, they'd stop flirting with everyone else. lol

I don't ask for much, do I?

@DreamerGirl

Haha well I do see your point, how they are more friendly, etc. The last guy I liked was flirty with me, then I found out he had a girlfriend theeen I noticed he flirted with almost everyone...

Well it ain't much it's just gunna be rare to meet a flirtatious person who will STOP doing it completely. Y'never know! -- from just liking this guy who overly flirts (my own experience) I think it's bad news. He is a friend of mine though now and he's cool enough.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Does this guy have a girlfriend or someone that he is seeing?

I have no idea. I've known of 5 different girls he's gone after and dropped after about 2 weeks now. Among all the girls he probably talks to online.

See, and I'm very attracted to that type. They're usually more outgoing and able to start conversations easily. They're more extroverted, where as I'm introverted. They're usually the life of the party, the flirt, etc.

I just wish once they meet me, they'd stop flirting with everyone else. lol

I don't ask for much, do I?

Not always. The guy I like is often reserved but he can talk your head off if you let him.
  • Author
DreamerGirl27

Well, the guy I like is a big talker and I need that, because I love to talk, but I'm slow to do it and don't usually start conversations myself.

Well, the guy I like is a big talker and I need that, because I love to talk, but I'm slow to do it and don't usually start conversations myself.
lol. Well, at least you know there's a possibility that he'll always talk to you.
yeah, but that just keeps the dream alive :' (
Tell him you no longer want to be friends. Supposedly, no contact will prevent you from thinking about him. It might work in your case, but it's total bull w/ me. :mad:
  • Author
DreamerGirl27
Tell him you no longer want to be friends. Supposedly, no contact will prevent you from thinking about him. It might work in your case, but it's total bull w/ me. :mad:

I already did that once. I didn't tell him anything, I just deleted him off my account. I have never cried so much 5 days in a row lol (that's about as long as I lasted) until I re-added him. He asked me about it, too. Played it all cool, like he didn't care, but he cared enough to ask me why I deleted him. I told him the truth...that I like him and I need to stop if he doesn't like me back and I don't know if I do anymore. I totally lied, because I so do. (still like him)

I am amazed at the balls you have! I could never tell this guy how I feel. If I were brave enough to do so, I'd probably feel much better, even if he rejected me. At least then I could forget about him.

He probably just enjoys you as a friend, but you could get lucky. Personally I think this guy would just lose interest if the two of you were to get together. If he loses interest in a girl he's chasing, then something tells me he'd probably do the same w/ you.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
I am amazed at the balls you have! I could never tell this guy how I feel. If I were brave enough to do so, I'd probably feel much better, even if he rejected me. At least then I could forget about him.

He probably just enjoys you as a friend, but you could get lucky. Personally I think this guy would just lose interest if the two of you were to get together. If he loses interest in a girl he's chasing, then something tells me he'd probably do the same w/ you.

I'm pretty sure he already has done that with me. He also likes to pursue girls and when he loses interest and dumps them, wants to stay their friend. I'm not the only one he's done that with. He also said that he was "playing the game" when he first was getting to know me when I told him I felt like he was leading me on. So, he admitted it.

So, he's already had his "2 weeks" with me.

I'm pretty sure he already has done that with me. He also likes to pursue girls and when he loses interest and dumps them, wants to stay their friend. I'm not the only one he's done that with. He also said that he was "playing the game" when he first was getting to know me when I told him I felt like he was leading me on. So, he admitted it.

So, he's already had his "2 weeks" with me.

If this guy goes through these phases often, I'd forget about him. I know it's hard, but this guy sounds like trouble. Just think if something happened (ie, sex) & you "miraculously" got pregnant. Do you think you could trust him enough to be a father & not go through a phase w/ his own child. A cheesy example, I know, but there are parents who want nothing to do w/ their children.
  • Author
DreamerGirl27

I don't think he's that bad of a guy, just doesn't know what he wants. I don't think he'd abandon a child.

• 2 weeks later...