• Author
Just go back in when the shower has been on for a minute.

I put cold water in my hands and throw it over the top of the shower when she is in it.;)

whichwayisup
No peeing in front of him either. :p

:laugh: Ahhh the romance mushy stage, where no-one wants to let bodily functions and noises be heard or seen!

During the first few months dating my now H, I couldn't eat around him (I could later once home) he made my stomach do flips..One night he cooked me dinner and afterwards in the evening I had to do a poo...:o How embarressing is this? I clogged his toilet!!! Tried plunging, didn't work.. He fixed it, with a smile and a laugh! After that we were sailing free and not embarressed about poopin' and peeing.

Citizen Erased
:laugh: Ahhh the romance mushy stage, where no-one wants to let bodily functions and noises be heard or seen!

During the first few months dating my now H, I couldn't eat around him (I could later once home) he made my stomach do flips..One night he cooked me dinner and afterwards in the evening I had to do a poo...:o How embarressing is this? I clogged his toilet!!! Tried plunging, didn't work.. He fixed it, with a smile and a laugh! After that we were sailing free and not embarressed about poopin' and peeing.

:laugh: I was with my ex for 5 years and still refused to pee around him. I like SOME mystery.

how's the sex?

;):bunny::bunny:

Congratulations CE and Pyro! I'm soooo happy for you both! :bunny:

Thanks! :)

whichwayisup
:laugh: I was with my ex for 5 years and still refused to pee around him. I like SOME mystery.

Yeah it's called dutch oven! ;):lmao:

I feel so late about seeing this just now (was without internet for 2.5 weeks and couldn't log on) but congrats! I'm happy your LDR is officially over. And I'm also happy that this is another happy ending we can add to the LDR happy endings list for LS. :)

Citizen Erased
I feel so late about seeing this just now (was without internet for 2.5 weeks and couldn't log on) but congrats! I'm happy your LDR is officially over. And I'm also happy that this is another happy ending we can add to the LDR happy endings list for LS. :)

Thanks! It's such a relief, we're so happy and it's only just begun. :love:

Until you get very drunk one night and all of a sudden it seems like a fun idea . . . :p