"I'm not in love with you right now" ??

If I find out she is nailing other dudes you probably wont see me on this site for a few years cause I'll be in jail. And damn, the sex was at its best toward the very end of the relationship. I hope you are wrong Sinnister but I will take your opinion into account. She said she would want to be together forever once she gets things worked out though so idk!

That's what I bounce around with everyday Fedor...but no woman...and it's hard as hell to say this...is worth your freedom and future. There's so many scenarios and if more men would flip out, then there would be less dudes trying to take....but again, the law is on the side of the weak..as it should be. It's her decision what she wants to do, and the best way to go about it is try to respect it....see a therapist...it's all us fighters can do. I thought about so many revenge scenarios to that dude...some could be easily pulled off no matter how far across the world he is...but if you do it..you'll never get her back. You want a chance to have female company to find another...not around a bunch of dudes when your rage subsides in prison...the next girl will probably never match up to what you had..but maybe she will...maybe it's worth a try. Just think about that...and not matter how easy it seems for me to say it....I had to really walk myself away from that edge...put your rage back into your body..and maybe u'll get a better chick than her.

• Author
That's what I bounce around with everyday Fedor...but no woman...and it's hard as hell to say this...is worth your freedom and future. There's so many scenarios and if more men would flip out, then there would be less dudes trying to take....but again, the law is on the side of the weak..as it should be. It's her decision what she wants to do, and the best way to go about it is try to respect it....see a therapist...it's all us fighters can do. I thought about so many revenge scenarios to that dude...some could be easily pulled off no matter how far across the world he is...but if you do it..you'll never get her back. You want a chance to have female company to find another...not around a bunch of dudes when your rage subsides in prison...the next girl will probably never match up to what you had..but maybe she will...maybe it's worth a try. Just think about that...and not matter how easy it seems for me to say it....I had to really walk myself away from that edge...put your rage back into your body..and maybe u'll get a better chick than her.

I would probably wouldnt bring myself to hurt them if that was the case, but I understand your point bro. And you got me all scared that's shes with another dude lol! But I honestly dont think that's the case.

I would probably wouldnt bring myself to hurt them if that was the case, but I understand your point bro. And you got me all scared that's shes with another dude lol! But I honestly dont think that's the case.

Sorry about that Fedor...u sound like a grounded alpha dude that actually cares about his girl. If there is a problem with that all of a sudden and you weren't the jealous type...if she hasn't said anything about a real reason to cause this much stress/drama over space/career...it HAS to be the other two, unless there is a reason for the breakup...which they will usually tell u or u will already know if she's a good woman. Give it time if it's the case..but very little..as weak women NEED to be in a r/s and she will have one if she already hasn't b/f too long. Guarantee that.

And it doesn't have to mean she's currently with another man to put you through this either. If she's EVEN CONSIDERING being with someone else...again, the monkey doesn't let go of one vine until it has secured another..lol...the consideration can have her acting out like this, b/c she is trying to avoid cheating on you by breaking up with you. Again, if a person dates w/in the first couple weeks (being very generous) of a LTR break-up....they'd already had this lined up before the break-up. Don't know how many subscribe to this, but I def do. To me it's the same as cheating...neither of you had grieved the RS..the person doing it met this person while still saying they loved the SO...the SO was still 100% committed to the RS, and it shows a complete lack of class.

Again, just being here ONE day...I've found at least 4 stories of dudes getting done over the consideration FIRST....with vague reasons...when they'd ALREADY had the replacement somehow sniffing around....with varying so-called "attraction level" to them...but they've always dated them while/right after they'd tortured the poor chap w/the b/u, or questions about it.

Edited by sinnister
  • Author
Sorry about that Fedor...u sound like a grounded alpha dude that actually cares about his girl. If there is a problem with that all of a sudden and you weren't the jealous type...if she hasn't said anything about a real reason to cause this much stress/drama over space/career...it HAS to be the other two, unless there is a reason for the breakup...which they will usually tell u or u will already know if she's a good woman. Give it time if it's the case..but very little..as weak women NEED to be in a r/s and she will have one if she already hasn't b/f too long. Guarantee that.

And it doesn't have to mean she's currently with another man to put you through this either. If she's EVEN CONSIDERING being with someone else...again, the monkey doesn't let go of one vine until it has secured another..lol...the consideration can have her acting out like this, b/c she is trying to avoid cheating on you by breaking up with you. Again, if a person dates w/in the first couple weeks (being very generous) of a LTR break-up....they'd already had this lined up before the break-up. Don't know how many subscribe to this, but I def do. To me it's the same as cheating...neither of you had grieved the RS..the person doing it met this person while still saying they loved the SO...the SO was still 100% committed to the RS, and it shows a complete lack of class.

Again, just being here ONE day...I've found at least 4 stories of dudes getting done over the consideration FIRST....with vague reasons...when they'd ALREADY had the replacement somehow sniffing around....with varying so-called "attraction level" to them...but they've always dated them while/right after they'd tortured the poor chap w/the b/u, or questions about it.

Thanks for the complement. It is well appreciated. It started out a few months ago when I felt she was changing. She wasnt as sweet as she used and didnt want to see me as often. We then went on a break soon after because she needed some "space". I begged her back and she obliged. Things didnt change though and I told her on a weekly basis that I felt her feelings were changing. She vehemently denied these claims. But then, after a month she said her feelings have changed and this is where we are now. Basically, its been a huge rollercoaster.

Thanks for the complement. It is well appreciated. It started out a few months ago when I felt she was changing. She wasnt as sweet as she used and didnt want to see me as often. We then went on a break soon after because she needed some "space". I begged her back and she obliged. Things didnt change though and I told her on a weekly basis that I felt her feelings were changing. She vehemently denied these claims. But then, after a month she said her feelings have changed and this is where we are now. Basically, its been a huge rollercoaster.

Don't mention..could be the power dynamics of the r/s changed and she was now in the lead after asking for space and you begged her back. She could've taken u for granted since that point and that lead to whatever this mystery crisis is. The strong person should always lead the r/s..they're usually the good one..meaning more invested/inspiring n less prone to cheat. This doesn't have to be the man for the man to still be alpha. Alpha means taking care of business, which is why they let things go wrong just b/c the woman has the higher salary and their insecurities wreck the girl. In this case, the weaker has led..or something happened b/f which has led to the present...she is debating whether to walk again, but can't tell you why..at least the first time she wanted space. Next time..give her more time or leave w/o begging if there's not another person in the mix. That keeps the respect level up and gets the trust out of the rut. Still none of this is admonishment. R/s's r tricky, but open communication n empathy wins through the healthy ones.