Men finding other women attractive...

This is a good subject!!! I am very happy in a relationship with the man of my dreams and I have to admit I can't help notice attractive men. I agree with Arabess on this one. I love my man but hey, a sexy man is a sexy man. I'm sure my boyfriend notices beautiful women as well, it doesn't bother me and I think it's perfectly normal.

On the other hand I would never make a big scene over seeing another handsome man, that is just rude. I think there is a difference between seeing someone attractive and just notices them silently compared to making a loud outburst insinuating you want to jump his or her bones.

Originally posted by sassygal

This is a good subject!!! I am very happy in a relationship with the man of my dreams and I have to admit I can't help notice attractive men. I agree with Arabess on this one. I love my man but hey, a sexy man is a sexy man. I'm sure my boyfriend notices beautiful women as well, it doesn't bother me and I think it's perfectly normal.

On the other hand I would never make a big scene over seeing another handsome man, that is just rude. I think there is a difference between seeing someone attractive and just notices them silently compared to making a loud outburst insinuating you want to jump his or her bones.

I couldn't agree more! Just because a person is in a relationship does not mean their turn on/attraction buttons are turned off! C'mon, that is just unrealistic and isn't even based on human biology or psychology! I notice attractive guys even when I'm with my bf, just as he notices attractive women, and heck, I notice attractive women too!! However, with that said, what IS tacky is making a huge spectacle out of it, like gawking and rubber necking, etc! Or comments like I'd Do Her, etc. that's just plain rude and TACKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, ladies, relax, calm down, it's perfectly normal, natural and doesn't reflect negatively on you or him in anyway. However, if he does it blatantly, the man is not guilty of looking at another woman, the man is guilty of being TACKY and rude!!!!!!

chrissy4534624

smalls i SO agree being preggo right now ...sexy is the LAST thing i feel. my xfiance tore down my self esteem so bad that i feel horrible. i only have a few months left and then i'm going to concentrate on feeling better again after the pregnancy. right now theres not much i can do to feel good about myself physically ...i dont find pregnancy to be sexy one bit!