I was rejected by a plus size woman with two kids??????

PhillyDude

Art_Critic

But this thread isn't a hypothetical.. it is real and being discussed in real terms instead of what if's

Why ask her out if you think you're above her? People can sense that kind of thing, you know...

I wouldn’t go after a woman I thought was so desperate there is no way she would reject me. You should go after people you like even if they likely will reject you. It’s not about being afraid and going after the bottom of the barrel. The truth is a guy who is willing to date a heavy mother of two probably will get rejected.

Now if you were going after a heavy mother of two for genuine reasons like this woman was who you found most attractive then you’d have a shot.

Bottom line go after who you really want and don’t come on here thinking you are un-rejectable because you dated a woman with out a face or something.

Feelsgoodman

A plus size woman with two kids needs a man with a car (preferably a large SUV) to drive her and her kids (who are also likely plus size) to various establishments that are popular with the plus size demographic - i.e. McDonald's, Walmart, Costco, etc.

If her man does not have a car, she may actually have to WALK to the grocery store...or at least to the bus station. And you know as well as I do that that woman did not become plus size by being an avid walker.

DufenSchmertz
I'm not saying they should go for any guy but this woman knew where I lived and responded to me first based on my picture and when talked on the phone and connected and because of a car she stops responding to my texts and taking my calls.

When she got a good look at you she probably figured you'd be a dud in the sack.

whichwayisup
dude you were rejected by a fat woman with 2 kids?? wtf?

And now he has a bruised ego. :(

She is pretty in the face but has two kids and plus size and because I don't drive she stopped texting and calling me. She knows why because since i live in a area where people RENT CARS and don't drive due to parking fees. But this is FUNNY and defintely a first because normally a woman with two kids knows that she is in no position to be picky-lol

Now if she was CHILDLESS then I would not make a big deal but it's clear even with her plus size she has tons of options.

It is not about many options. It is about women looking for quality. Most women prefer a vibrator to a wrong man.

If a male had no options except a couple of ugly angry fat 70 y.o. women, he would prefer a vibrator as well.

Citizen Erased

Yeah how dare she. Fat AND has children? It's a wonder she even dares to leave the house, let alone not fall at the feet of the OP. :eek:

She is pretty in the face but has two kids and plus size and because I don't drive she stopped texting and calling me.

It probably makes sense for her to drive since otherwise she needs to pay for 3 tickets on public transport... so driving suddenly becomes cost-effective for her in a way that it isn't for you.

I've lived in a big city (London) and there are definitely those who have cars and can't see a life without them and those who don't have cars and seem to manage quite fine with public transport and, sometimes, they can't believe that the 'other' group has a viable transport solution.

• Author
PhillyDude
It is not about many options. It is about women looking for quality. Most women prefer a vibrator to a wrong man.

If a male had no options except a couple of ugly angry fat 70 y.o. women, he would prefer a vibrator as well.

she is always going to have lots of options because she is a pretty plus size woman and lots of men like to have sex with pretty plus size woman. This was obvious when she stopped replying to my texts.

Mme. Chaucer

It doesn't matter whether she is fat, skinny, has warts on her face, kids, is an animal hoarder, or whatever - if she doesn't LIKE you, she doesn't like you!

Regardless of our body size and other characteristics ... we like what we like. And we don't have to go out with people we don't like just because we might be fat, have kids, or whatever.

she is always going to have lots of options because she is a pretty plus size woman and lots of men like to have sex with pretty plus size woman. This was obvious when she stopped replying to my texts.

There's this 'if she hadn't had other opportunities she would have been with me'-assumption in your posts which is faulty. Many people will prefer to remain single if they don't meet the right person. This has nothing to do with body size.

mr.dream merchant
What does her plus size have to do with you getting a car...?:confused:

So she's big.

so?

Are you telling us that she's so big she has to roll around on castors....?

What's with the 'plus-size' announcement?

Cause the chick is so fat her shoes lean to the side. How did you NOT pick that up?

It doesn't matter whether she is fat, skinny, has warts on her face, kids, is an animal hoarder, or whatever - if she doesn't LIKE you, she doesn't like you!

Regardless of our body size and other characteristics ... we like what we like. And we don't have to go out with people we don't like just because we might be fat, have kids, or whatever.

A fat slob has less options so rejecting the OP was just her pride getting in the way. OP should've known better than to deal w/ a pig & her 2 little piglets lol :laugh:.

mr.dream merchant
A fat slob has less options so rejecting the OP was just her pride getting in the way. OP should've known better than to deal w/ a pig & her 2 little piglets lol :laugh:.

Awww don't call her kids piglets. Lmao.

Happens all the time. I actually find the women I want the most want me the most and those that I am not truly interested in are not interested in me either. I can score an attractive woman with a six-figure job and no kids regularly. I have never gotten so much as a response from an uneducated woman.

This is true, when I started online dating, didn't pay much attention to social background cues, and learned to pay attention due to experiences somewhat similar to OP's.

Also IRL, I currently live in a very crappy redneck/hick suburb due to business reasons from the past. When I go out dressed decently, as I would in a city, I get outright hostile vibes from lots of women (guess they see me as "the man" :lmao:). When I go out with a crappy t-shirt and billed hat on a yardwork day? They are checking me out in my car and out and out staring me down in stores. Thinking about getting a wallet with a chain on it... chick magnet.

Like attracts like.