Design your Life today!

satellitelife

satellitelife

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=4]Design [/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=4]your Life today![/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][COLOR=#00b4eb][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Feelings and the internal satellite[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]Today, I am a Life Coach, Educator and Trainer, but it hasn’t always been that way. Over the years, experiences have caused me to take a long hard look at where my life was heading. Something deep inside prompted me to re-evaluate where I was in my career, relationship, social and personal life and to consider if this was what I really wanted[/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2] in my life.[/sIZE][/FONT][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]At its best, life is full of wonderful experiences that instils in me gratitude for the breath that I have each day. At its worst, I have in the past, experienced life to be traumatic, with degrees of stress, anxiety, unknowingness, dissatisfaction or powerlessness that led me to feel great sadness and depression. The reality is that life experiences can take us away from the balanced centre of self – unless we recognise that the feelings that arise from our experiences, are indicators to keep us guided and on track with our internal satellite system.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][COLOR=#00b4eb][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Defining moments of ‘life re-invention’ [/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]At mid-day on 5th January 2001, I asked myself this question:[/sIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=#e3217e]“[/COLOR][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]Do you want to live the next 19 years of life in the same way as the past 19 years?"[/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]The honest answer was “no”. In hindsight, being true to myself was a brave and defining moment that caused the end of a long-term relationship. At the time, I was unaware of how that moment would result in me taking significant action steps on a wonderful journey of life experiences. Since that defining moment, I have touched the lives of many through teaching, training, managing and personal development workshops. Although traumatic, I am thankful that I worked through the pain that came with ‘acceptance’ of the situation, of who I knew I was not enough of and wanted to be more of. I also accepted the challenge to step out of my comfort zone and step towards my vision. I now realise that the question I asked myself would not have been asked by anyone else who was in my life at that time, as no-one else really knew how much I yearned to ‘truly live’.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]At the start of my ‘re-invention’, [/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]it felt as if my life was encased in several crystal balls that were way up and out of my reach, stopping me from seeing the possible outcomes in a bigger picture. Unconsciously, I knew that I was in a powerful position as I could decide to direct my life in the way that I wanted. I made a decision. I decided to draw these crystal balls closer and be instrumental in where they would land. [/sIZE][/FONT][/sIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=#00b4eb][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=3]Life offers opportunities to transform your being for the better[/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If I had known about life-coaching at that time, I am in no doubt that [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]to have the non-judgemental, objective support of a life coach would have made a tremendous difference in the pace and ease of my life transition. I would have been able to bounce back my thoughts and feelings; generate better quality insights; consider suggestions; have greater clarity of ction and have someone ask me critical questions that no-one else in my life would ever ask. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Since then, on many occasions, I have taken advantage of opportunities to stay on purpose and keep on track with my internal satellite system. In 2008, the passing of my mother created a reason for another profound ‘re-visit of life’. The ending of a life, caused me to ask myself the questions:[/FONT]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#e3217e]“[/COLOR][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What is your life about?”[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#e3217e]“[/COLOR][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What are you here to be, to do, to know?”[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#e3217e]“[/COLOR][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What is the vision that you want to fulfil?[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]After more self-discovery and honest reflection on my responses, I initiated a life-long ambition to visit Tanzania. Making a massive difference to people’s lives through coaching and training in Africa helped me see that my being was purposeful and that action through self-coaching had created this wonderful reality. I had a sense of knowing that coaching and training others, to help widen their life opportunities and create experiences of purposeful living, was the work that I am here to do. I did not know at the time, but this feeling, thought and vibration that I had put out into the universe would result in the catalyst for another major life-reinvention.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Another life transformation was about to take place. That defining moment led me to start formal training to become a certified Life Coach. As an eternal student and someone who enjoys self-development, I have discovered a whole new world as a result of formally learning coaching techniques. Now, I support others in a way that is mutually satisfying, empowering, meaningful and rewarding. Being coached and coaching myself, I have experienced fantastic strides forward in my life as a result of implementing powerful actions. Today, I am writing this from a hotel room in*** [/FONT][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Romania[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial, sans-serif],*** where as a result of coaching the wonderful opportunity of delivering training here, was manifested. [/FONT]

[COLOR=#00b4eb][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=3]Who you are today is a result of your actions from your yesterdays[/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You may be reading this because you want to *** [/FONT][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]design your life[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] ***in a magical and wonderful way. You may be at a crossroads; want to gain confidence, clarity of action or purpose; would benefit from having someone to express your thoughts to and to listen to you; to help motivate you to move forward or want to determine what to do next in your life. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Here are some questions for you to consider. You can feed-forward your responses to me in your initial free consultation session.[/FONT]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#e3217e]“[/COLOR][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What matters most to you in life?”[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]“What would make you feel ‘on track’?”[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]“What sort of things do you dream of doing?”[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00b4eb][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=3]Life [/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b4eb][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=3]Design Coaching that enriches your being[/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]Life Coaching has helped me to [/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]gain confidence, clarity of purpose and action and become better aligned with my internal satellite system. Knowing my core values and challenging my self-limiting beliefs has helped me to stretch beyond the boundaries of ‘the box’ that I placed myself in, or ‘the boxes’ that I allowed other people to place me in. [/sIZE][/FONT][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]I [/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]believe that we are all co-Creators who can design our lives with confidence. Contact me now to find out the steps to take that will help you to manifest and co-Create the purposeful life you are meant to live. I guarantee that your free coaching session will help you to take a leap in transforming your life with clarity. The future you want now starts today! [/sIZE][/FONT][/sIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#e3217e]“[/COLOR][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][sIZE=2][COLOR=#e3217e][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What stops you from creating your best future?”[/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]© Rebecca Gordon April 2011[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=4]www.satellitelifecoaching.com[/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][sIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2][email protected][/sIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][sIZE=2]+ (00) 44 783 461 773[/sIZE][/FONT]