Star Gazer
Not really. When I am stressed, I find it hard to eat. I'm guessing I am down about 12 -15lbs in the last month. I am def not looking after myself on a lot of levels.

Can you take some multi-vitamins? Not really an adequate substitute for nutrition, but I found they helped tremendously when it came to the way my skin and hair looked.

• Author
Can you take some multi-vitamins? Not really an adequate substitute for nutrition, but I found they helped tremendously when it came to the way my skin and hair looked.

Yes, I grabbed some Boost today, it seems to have some supplements I might need.

I have heard fish oil helps?

I hate boys:mad:

whichwayisup
Yes, I grabbed some Boost today, it seems to have some supplements I might need.

Need to get my eyes checked, I read that as fish oil herpes!

Boost is good, so is ensure. I use it when I'm run down.. Definately getting that woman's one a day multivitamin is good..Actually I think Shopper's has them on sale this weekend.

Star Gazer

I took prenatal vitamins the first time I was informed of a little bald spot, and my hair grew like crazy... nails too. In fact, I don't think it ever stopped growing... it grows so fast!!

0hpenelope

:D I hate boys too, D!! I hope the hair loss isn't anything serious... Have you noticed your hair brush or while taking a shower?

You're right, the body is an amazing thing.

I've had quite the stressful past couple of months, and I've lost weight, had the hair issue, and have had sleeping issues.

I think if I could sleep and reduce my stress level, I'd get back to normal.

Good luck with the anxiety.