should i forgive my wife.

I can't believe how backwards most men in this thread are. If you guys were actually born in the US and talking sexist crap like this, I am thinking maybe I chose the wrong country to immigrate to. :eek: It's nobody's business how many men any woman has had. Nobody has ever asked me that question. It doesn't define anything.

Courts don't care about stuff like that. Maybe in Iran, but not in the United States.

you are a funny girl.

where are you gonna find a country where men like to marry sluts? i have lived all the world and never seen a culture like that yet. where do you think men work like that? in asia? hardly, their arrange marriages only work if the girl is a virgin. in europe. we hate to marry sluts over here. in australia? g'day mate, just found myself a good slut who screwed half the rugby team, wish i was married to her.

look, men are men everywhere, and women are women. you might as well try and find a cullture where women are ok with their husbands screwing other women while they are home breast feeding. it is just not how the world works.

now, if you are a slut, just do what all sluts do. lie, and hope for the best, or tell the truth and you will keep having a lot of sex with different men.

:mad:I resent the generalizations of what women won't get. I get it. And I told him so. Sheesh!!!....I wonder if all men use generalizations to keep from using most of their cognitive ability....more than likely not.

i just know from experience that women never get this. you just dont have the emotional setup to get it. doesnt have anything to do with anybodies cognitive functionality, its not a maze or a puzzle, so logic will get you nowhere.

its just raw emotion, but one females dont have.

you should be happy about that perhaps.

Perhaps you did choose the wrong country but it is absolutley the right of the man to know this. She has the same right. This is not sexist. It is about marriage. If that does not work for you how about this is a free country and men can feel anyway they wish and so can women.

France is nice this time of year.

:)

and she will tell her first boyfriend in france about all those threesomes she had on her vacation trips, coz he is sooo liberated and will understand, and then she will be surprised when that date ends with him trying to have anal sex with her in the bathroom of the restaurant and then never calls again.

I can't believe how backwards most men in this thread are. If you guys were actually born in the US and talking sexist crap like this, I am thinking maybe I chose the wrong country to immigrate to. :eek: It's nobody's business how many men any woman has had. Nobody has ever asked me that question. It doesn't define anything.

Courts don't care about stuff like that. Maybe in Iran, but not in the United States.

oh, and yes it does define you for us.

its not your choice in which way, that has been chosen for you already.

that is always how attraction between the sexes work. would of course be easier if we decided ourselves how attractive we where, and then just let the other sex know about it by telling them:) wonder what people would say:)

Child support no. Alimony yes; here in New York, and marital fraud is considered by the court here. Don't know about other states or honestly how it is here now that we have no fault divorce, as it only went into effect in the past few months, and no one I know has gotten divorced. under the new rules yet. However, lies are lies. It's not about anyone's numbers. You're right; anybody can sleep with as many people as they choose. The OP had as much right to a virgin as she had to her 32 lovers. She lied and thereby denied him his right. She should have been honest and found a man who didn't state that he wanted a virgin. She lied in order to deceive him into entering into a legally binding contract with her that he would not have willingly entered into had she been truthful. That is by definition fraud. Also, I find it fascinating that the same women who espouse their own right to choose who they sleep with so readily set that right for the OP or any other man. It's a very comical dichotomy. So what this guy wanted a virgin, that's his business as much as her past was hers. At least he was honest.

Child support no. Alimony yes; here in New York, and marital fraud is considered by the court here. Don't know about other states or honestly how it is here now that we have no fault divorce, as it only went into effect in the past few months, and no one I know has gotten divorced. under the new rules yet. However, lies are lies. It's not about anyone's numbers. You're right; anybody can sleep with as many people as they choose. The OP had as much right to a virgin as she had to her 32 lovers. She lied and thereby denied him his right. She should have been honest and found a man who didn't state that he wanted a virgin. She lied in order to deceive him into entering into a legally binding contract with her that he would not have willingly entered into had she been truthful. That is by definition fraud. Also, I find it fascinating that the same women who espouse their own right to choose who they sleep with so readily set that right for the OP or any other man. It's a very comical dichotomy. So what this guy wanted a virgin, that's his business as much as her past was hers. At least he was honest.

thats the legal side. on an emotional level she owes him for taking away any chance of happiness for some years of his life.

dreamingoftigers
i just know from experience that women never get this. you just dont have the emotional setup to get it. doesnt have anything to do with anybodies cognitive functionality, its not a maze or a puzzle, so logic will get you nowhere.

its just raw emotion, but one females dont have.

you should be happy about that perhaps.

There are a minority of us that have it, I assure you. And I never can relate to others that don't. I don't consider dirty men attractive. It sucks to be part of a society that encourages dirty behavior.

Entropy3000

and she will tell her first boyfriend in france about all those threesomes she had on her vacation trips, coz he is sooo liberated and will understand, and then she will be surprised when that date ends with him trying to have anal sex with her in the bathroom of the restaurant and then never calls again.

:laugh: Sweet!!

Really? :confused:Since whatever it is I don't have there is no reason for me to happy about it...according someone who supposedly has the emotional setup and limited experience.

you should also be happy that you dont have AIDS, regardless if you know what it is or not.

trust me on this one, and the other one.

There are a minority of us that have it, I assure you. And I never can relate to others that don't. I don't consider dirty men attractive. It sucks to be part of a society that encourages dirty behavior.

really? what do you feel though? i kind of doubt that it is the same. but let me know what you feel and we will see if i recognise it. not saying you are wrong.

RecordProducer

Threesomes are passe! Not enough fun. I would tell you more, but I have a bunch of men and women (and one male goat) waiting for me in my bed. By the way, my birthday is soon, maybe some of you good people could buy me a new notebook for my sex partners. Geez, those notebooks get filled out every six months! Should I count the goat as a sex partner or as a toy?

:rolleyes:

Edited by RecordProducer
Threesomes are passe! Not enough fun. I would tell you more, but I have a bunch of men and women (and one male goat) waiting for me in my bed. By the way, my birthday is soon, maybe some of you good people could buy me a new notebook for my sex partners. Geez, those notebooks get filled out every six months! Should I count the goat as a sex partner or as a toy?

:rolleyes:

my kind of girl. not the kind i would marry. but my kind of girl.

everything that breathes is a partner. not breathing toy, unless recently stopped, then maybe still partner.

why dont yo switch to excel baby? enter the electronic age.

How much did you have to pay the goat?

Edit: Actually sounds like you and your friends are engaging in animal abuse. Call in P.E.T.A. or the A.S.P.C.A.

**Can a goat catch AIDS from a human?

if you do stuff with RecordProducers i doubt you can feel safe whoever you are.

with that many notebooks, she is most likely carrying goat-AIDS by now.

lets hope the goat doesnt propose to her.

RecordProducer

Um, it's not funny when you elaborate on somebody's humor. Either make up something new or drop it. ;)

Um, it's not funny when you elaborate on somebody's humor. Either make up something new or drop it. ;)

at least i am having fun.

you of all people should know that its not fun to stop when it feel so good.:)

RecordProducer
you of all people should know that its not fun to stop when it feel so good.:)
Hahah! :laugh: I am starting to like you. (And you're starting to like ME, too). :p;)
sally4sara
Anybody has the right to know what they are entering into when they marry. I don't care how many men a woman sleeps with but I like to know who I am marrying because if a marriage goes wrong it can be disaster. If a woman is asking me to make such a huge commitment to her then I have the right to ask a few questions. If not then I don't care who she sleeps with.

Woggle, did you tell your wife BEFORE marriage that you often hear things out of other women that make you not want to treat the her very well even though she never says them and has always treated you well? Did you tell her before marriage that you wouldn't want children and the reason was because you believed she would leave you after they were born? Did you tell her that you hold back on your appreciation of her because you believe such behavior makes women stop finding their male partners desirable?

I'm not trying to say or even suggest the OP's wife told reasonable lies. I'm only asking you to recognize that some people (including yourself) hold back the truth to varying degrees out of fear of losing someone they have and the consequences of the truth being known. Recognizing the reasons why some people lie can help you understand yourself and humans better.

John Michael Kane
Recognizing the reasons why some people lie can help you understand yourself and humans better.

Reasons or attempts to justify deceptive behavior? This is not some zoology humanitarian class where we're trying to understand polar bears and their reasons for catching fish out of a pond. People lie to save their own behind just like OP's wife did. And what has that cost him? Time that he could've spent finding a real woman who truly loves him. Not someone who played him into getting married. That is fraud and downright wrong.

Woggle, did you tell your wife BEFORE marriage that you often hear things out of other women that make you not want to treat the her very well even though she never says them and has always treated you well? Did you tell her before marriage that you wouldn't want children and the reason was because you believed she would leave you after they were born? Did you tell her that you hold back on your appreciation of her because you believe such behavior makes women stop finding their male partners desirable?

I'm not trying to say or even suggest the OP's wife told reasonable lies. I'm only asking you to recognize that some people (including yourself) hold back the truth to varying degrees out of fear of losing someone they have and the consequences of the truth being known. Recognizing the reasons why some people lie can help you understand yourself and humans better.

She knows about my trust issues but I admit she does not fully the extent of them. I still feel that women like her are not easy to find but I feel I am mostly over those trust issues. It pisses me off when I hear about things other men go through but that has nothing to do with her or other women. Good women should not have to pay for their sins and I was wrong for thinking that.

I don't care if a woman had a lot of partners as long as she has a good attitude towards it all but I understand why men want to protect themselves.

Hahah! :laugh: I am starting to like you. (And you're starting to like ME, too). :p;)

cocky woman. i do like that. wrong continent though.

i paddled by clooneys villa in europe two weeks ago, so i know americans venture outside their country every now and then. if you ever visit him we could meet up for a date.

if i were you, i would expect to get wet though.:)

again. the lie is not the main problem.

when will people finally get this. people are not that stupid, they are generally smart when invested. if the lie was the only problem people would clearly not lie about this. thats the ultimate proof that its not.

a woman who tells her husband/bf/ltr thats she has a rich sexual past just doesnt feel the same to him. at least thats how it works for me.

all women instinctivley understand this, or sense it when things get real, and thats why they lie.

i have no problem sleeping with girls who had sex with plenty of people. thats no issue at all. i just dont want a reltionship with a girl like that.

reason is, coz i feel less for her, and then i go hot an cold, which will drive her and me crazy. its not a moral issue, i have no morals really, its an emotional issue. it jut doesnt work.

if it was so easy that you could just tell the truth and all was fine, these issues would not exist.

RecordProducer

i paddled by clooneys villa in europe two weeks ago, so i know americans venture outside their country every now and then. if you ever visit him we could meet up for a date.

Visit Clooney? Not my type. But I may visit him if I know you will be there. :p

OMG, as I said that I suddenly felt guilty for flirting (as in cheatingly guilty) and then I realized I've been single for years and I felt like "woo-hooooo!" :bunny::D

if i were you, i would expect to get wet though.:)

Never a problem. ;)

Visit Clooney? Not my type. But I may visit him if I know you will be there. :p

OMG, as I said that I suddenly felt guilty for flirting (as in cheatingly guilty) and then I realized I've been single for years and I felt like "woo-hooooo!" :bunny::D

Never a problem. ;)

i actually paddled by his house and shouted in asking if he was really gay, but there was no answer. maybe his swedish isnt u to date, or he has something to hide.

A virgin lying and claiming to be experienced is not the same as a slutty woman claiming to be a virgin. They are both lies, however, they do not compare in terms of deception.

its like if a man would lie and he actually has a way cooler job than he has, few women would be upset about such a lie.