It Happened... Ex wants to talk.

I didnt reply... It just aroused suspicion. Of course i thought about replying, thats why i came on here instead.

If she does reply with something meaningful, how will i know?

You won't. She's not someone you should be trusting ever again. Nothing she has told you, that you've told us since you've started on here has ever been true or she has acted upon it. All she's told you is lies and half-truths.

Her actions would show you, but even then I'd be suspect given her past. She wouldn't tell you a line of BS about wanting to be back together, then fail to end her current relationship.

She just doesn't care enough. It's really simple. She misses your attention, not you as a person.

PelicanPete

She just doesn't care enough. It's really simple. She misses your attention, not you as a person.

Take it from people who've been there Shawn. Start relying on your actions instead of hers. You started to move on, the harpy pissed herself and managed to reel you back to square one. Just stop focusing on her and focus on something else you want in life. You're not going to get anywhere if your pulled over waiting for her to show up when she isn't coming.