Bankruptcy Due to Gas Prices

Oh, stop trying to defend Tayla, she's not going to sleep with you!

*this is based upon a review of your posting history and how often you respond to posts by females as opposed to posts by males.*

Dude you got nothing, the other thread was a troll, plain and simple, you were suckered. NBD, I've been suckered before. Drop it while you are behind.

As far as my post history revealing sucking up to female posters here? You do realize I'm likely one of the ten most hated posters by women (the doctrinaire ones anyway) on this board, right? Maybe do a bit more reading... :lmao:

Edited by sanskrit
ShatteredReality
A job like waiting tables or working in a coffee shop is fine if you are an aspiring actor or have something on the side, like going to college or starting your own business. If it is your career then that is pathetic and you deserve to be broke for lack of ambition and drive.

Or what if a person belongs to a financially strained family already? What if they have an ill parent and have to take care of someone else and therefore have to get a "pathetic" job straight out of highschool to make ends meet? What if that person isn't as "priveleged" as you've obviously been and instead is one of the MAJORITY in the US who DO NOT have what you flaunt? People like you are exactly why gas prices and other general costs of living increases are driving the impoverished further into poverty - because no one listens to the poor people in a given country - the priveleged few who have don't care enough to do anything about it - further driving a wedge between the classes and eliminating middle class entirely so we have Poor/Rich and nothing in between. Yeah..well why don't you just round up all the "pathetic" "unambitious" poor people that you have such contempt for and set them on fire and be rid of them? Oh wait...if you did that you would have no one to ring up your groceries or manage the pathetic people serving you in your highclass restaurants...your ignorance speaks volumes for your actual level of comprehension of world events.

Its not way over my head. I realize that's a lot of money for someone who is low income. I feel if you are enterprising enough you can make money no matter what. Being smart is not working for someone as an employee forever. You need to have a plan to go into business for yourself. I guess some people don't have that drive.

I don't have contempt for anyone. The majority of people who I see working at Starbucks are COLLEGE KIDS, or look really young like they are 20 years old and in those cases it's perfectly fine to be broke and bemoan gas prices. I don't know of anyone whose career is working as a barista at Starbucks. The majority of folks in those low paying jobs are students, at least where I live.

You contradict yourself. Your posts drip with contempt for the lower class and complete unwillingness to understand the situations of those "lower" than you.

Why? Most people with jobs like waitressing or working at Starbucks are college kids... Are you saying that's not true?

So you see nothing wrong with working at a $8-$10 job for a career? If someone makes that choice in life then they should know that something like high gas prices will affect them seriously but that is the path that they chose, don't you think?

Actually, waitresses can make a lot of money due to tips. I am talking about people who are making like the bare bones without any tips... You don't see anything wrong with someone around 30 years old working for $10 an hour without any other "plans" for a way out such as getting a degree?

I am not in poverty. I am able to put gas in the tank when I need it - though I still cringe at throwing my money away for someone elses greed - Right now I work for a large company full time with the hope of lowering to part time soon - and I have CONSIDERED getting a job at starbucks...when I was younger I worked as a barista and it was the most fun job I had ever. Not to mention free coffee...

My H is self employed and his income in entirely based on the economy - so some months he does wonderfully and others not so much. He's brimming over with ambition - but we're not rich...Hmmm...why not? Ohhhh...maybe it's because we prefer putting our importance on our family and loved ones and not financial gains and possessions?? Oh...but that's lowly in your eyes isn't it? My children love having me around...the less I work the more quality time we spend together...I have no valid excuse for putting some company ahead of them. I only ASPIRE to make what we need in order to live comfortably - to eat regularly, have a home, have some entertainment funds, and clothes and such. I don't need trips to Europe while I leave my children in the care of someone else to raise. I have regular date nights with my husband were we go to anywhere from Red Lobster to Making dinner at home before hitting up the $3 theater (depending on our financial moment). I want my children to know love - not greed...and they manage their allowances so they understand the value of saving it vs what happens when you spend it all at once and have nothing. I can count on one hand the amount of times my H and I have argued over finances...it just doesn't happen. $$ doesn't govern my life - it's not a reliable THING to put all of your hopes and dreams into.

I don't know if you have kids...I hope you don't - because your view is completely unbalanced and putting all sorts of importance on things that are not guaranteed forever. Finances can be gained or lost...but when your kids are grown they will remember how much time you devoted to them or to your more important things...and they will make relationships based on what they see from you - if you are in a loveless marriage full of neglect where you take eachother for granted, or if you choose to work less than 60hrs a week and instead spend time together as a family.

Edited by ShatteredReality
sp
It's extremely relevant. I want to know why someone who claims to know....

"As I read the array of density spewing from a poster it reminded me of how closed mind and blind some folks are, yet somehow the govt refuses to acknowledge ignorance as a disability"

Yet this person who relies on Government Enforcement of their stated "Ideals" as stated in their comment "yet somehow the govt refuses to acknowledge ignorance as a disability" cannot understand the paradox of their statement, is hopelessly lost.

Read the whole thread again and realize that you fail! LOL

PLease stick to the topic on hand. How is what you are speaking of relevant to the thread topic? Unless you are bankrupt in having diplomacy? Then you really should file ....

Thank you sanskrit for being fair in reading the linked post. Not sure where Oldschool misconstrued data, yet there it was ....

OldSchool- I know you not yet I have met your mental breeds, and as my signature lines says, I think I'll practice indifference with your comments as they lack substance. Thanks!

Shattered- ArtCritic tried as well to deal on a common sense level with J200, save your typing, there are other threads to share the reality of life. J200 is a rare breed..

ShatteredReality
Thank you sanskrit for being fair in reading the linked post. Not sure where Oldschool misconstrued data, yet there it was ....

OldSchool- I know you not yet I have met your mental breeds, and as my signature lines says, I think I'll practice indifference with your comments as they lack substance. Thanks!

Shattered- ArtCritic tried as well to deal on a common sense level with J200, save your typing, there are other threads to share the reality of life. J200 is a rare breed..

Yeah I noticed it...I have been a little stressed at work - felt good to vent!! lol:p

LOL Shattered! And Vent you did! Glad you got that out of your system. Must be a trait amongst us "family oriented" who raise kids who may someday be a mechanic or barista. :) Gotta keep the upper class happy so they can snub us when we wait upon them. Back to getting educated by the upper class on how to avoid bankruptcy...bein's that NO corporate leader ever filed for bankruptcy bein's they were given a college degree and all....

you are now paying more for your food and if you want entertainment that will cost more as well. Travelling to see family