Plenty of fish...experiences?

Illiandra

I get my hopes up and the girl always ends up to be fat and/or ugly. I shrug, get a blowjob, take a shower and never talk to them again. That's how it goes. I was always looking for a relationship on there but I won't settle for bologna when I'm worthy of steak.

Sounds like it. Wow.

Sounds like it. Wow.

Yeah I know I kind of sound like a dick in that, but I never lead them on or anything. I basically told them I was not interested in dating them but would fool around with them if they wanted. We did and I did exactly what I said I would do, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

In your early 20s the only girls on there are girls who are too unattractive to find people in real life, or girls who just want an ego boost by being hit on by 100s of guys a day. Most of the guys are pervs or people who can't talk to girls in person. There are a few people like myself that don't fall into those categories but it's hard for that rare 10% to find each other when there is so much garbage to sift through.

Have you considered that having a lack of respect for other women because of their relative unattractiveness to you shows when you do meet someone who is attractive to you in looks and personality? You need to have a decent personality to keep that one. I went on a date with a guy who was a nightmare date that kept mocking other women that were "fat and ugly" that he met online and it was a huge turn off. It was clear he felt like he was a lot better than them. No matter how good looking a person is, disparaging others like that does come across as pretty unattractive. If you're ok with a somewhat conceited attractive girl then no probs. But if you want one who's a bit more down to earth, you may want to tone it down.

Well first off, I'm all for the personality thing, I don't care if you're an 8, but to date me you have to be a minimum of a 5 or 6. These girls were 3-4s, I'm not a super shallow guy but I just can't handle that.

The only girl I ever dated more than once that I met online we started off our conversation by mocking how awful all the other people were. "Down to Earth" is another word for boring in my book, but to each his own. No one can date a person they don't find physically attractive, it's not a matter of being shallow, it's a matter of having eyesight.

• Author

von - im 30.. but i get emails from guys that range from 24- to 40 lol!

not to sound shallow, but if im a tall good looking girl what makes a guy whos 300lbs think im gonna respond to his email, also im tall im 5'10 and i put specifically dont message me if your under 6 feet, why are the 5'8 guys still messaging me ??

i think for a guys email to be unique is the best thing... i do agree reading an email that says hey whats up,,, hows your day been ,,, i laugh and delete, read my profile say something cute and short to the point.

my male friends have had some horror experiences but they have also had some good experiences go figure... ive had one psycho call me non stop for 7 days in a row and he didnt get the point i was not interested.

then i had another guy who i went out for dinner a few weeks back and 2 days ago i get an email from him saying id love to meet you,,, this shows that our first dinner was prob 1 of many first dinners for him and hes too dumb to realize we went out already LOL!!!!

ugh some of these guys on here are a complete joke!

• Author
Indeedy!

Some men get pissed off :confused: that they don't get that many emails compared to women. Women possibly get more emails (I don't get 100s by the way, maybe 1 or 2 a day but my intelligence and interests are not to all men's tastes naturally :o) but we have no control over the quality! My first email on PoF today was a lame line from a fat chef offering me some "afters" he called it ....

you shouldve responded with im not interested in your afters even if they were free haha!!!

Natural, happy, and curious are like emotional states to me. What I need is WORDS to convey that. There lies my issue. What words to use to convey myself and That builds enough interest in women for a reply.

Ya I'm like a shark in the real world, online I'm like a guppy...

Well its hard unless you're a literary genius (even then) to convey what you want online, feelings included, it can be hard for everyone. Sometimes I like short, dry, minimal descriptions. Occasionally I like more talkative profiles. And the same with emails ... the main thing is to sound genuine and alive (memo to myself :rolleyes:)

There is no magical formula. You could experiment lots though ... maybe have some fun with it :cool:

p.s. "Ya I'm Like a shark in the real world, online I'm like a guppy" (actually I thought it read "puppy") made me smile and set a challenge I would more than happily consider, but maybe thats just my prediliction :D

It's an offensive photo if you're some kind of friggin nunn. That's a great movie AND a great book, sorry if you couldn't handle it.

really? it's 'nun' not 'nunn' by the way. you are a moron

only a moron would equate a healthy sex drive with acceptance of gang rape. or a psycho. take your pick

Edited by Emilia