I can't get any guy I'm attracted to to bleep me.

DreamerGirl27

No, the men pursuing her are not actually ugly. They just don't meet her ideal type.

She sees men as either perfect or ugly. There is no middle ground.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
I don't think the OP is unattractive because she has a lot of overweight/below average looking men pursuing her. Many overweight/ugly men tend to be the boldest b/c they don't have anything to lose so they'll hit on the hottest chick anyway because they figure why not take a chance? They already know they're ugly--some of them tend to act very arrogant and cocky to overcompensate for their unfortunate looks. and besides there are more overweight/below average looking men than attractive fit men in certain cities so that may be why she is getting approached more by them. Where I live, there is an abundance of out of shape, below average men so when I go out I am more likely to get hit on by them than good looking guys because there are less of 'em

Now, a good looking guy may not do this because he doesn't want to face rejection and have his ego bruised in the process.

exactly...

even the attractive ones, it takes me awhile to think they're attractive. I just don't think men are attractive. It takes a couple months for a skinny guy to look cute to me. The only difference is, a guy who takes care of himself will eventually look cute to me. A fat slob will not.

Hate to be brutally honest and rude...but I tend to be brutally honest and rude. :)

Darren Taylor

If you're attractive, then you can get just about any guy you want to bang you.

I can get hot guys to bleep me but they will only do that and not have a relationship with me (I am semi -crazy and mentally unstable... lol). To be honest, 5'6 140 is pretty darn heavy (and I am a girl). I don't find that size very aesthetically appealing at all. I am lucky that I happen to be petite (barely 5 ft tall and 90 lbs)

Try doing some Bikram yoga; it will help you shed some inches fast.

The truth is that if you are attractive or "sexy" enough to the guy, they WILL want to have sex with you (for just one night) or even as a FWB, just not for a relationship. You may find yourself attractive, or other females (your friends or women on this board) may think you are pretty but if the GUY you want doesn't think you are then he won't sleep with you. When it comes to just sex, guys don't care that much about personality. They WILL "do you" so to speak even if you have a bad personality or are boring or if the conversation is terrible as long as you are attractive enough. They might not want to date you but they will sleep with you. If the guy won't bite it just means you are not attractive enough to HIM.

All the guys I have been with always tell I am so hot and "sexy" and that I turn them on in the moment; that's all it takes for a guy to want to sleep with you. It doesn't take much else. Even if our chemistry or conversation is bad or if we don't have anything in common; the physical attraction is enough for most guys to want to sleep with you.

Actually, not all guys will have sex with a girl if they are very attractive, but have an awful personality; of course, there are varying degrees of how much a guy will tollerate. For instance, if the girl is model material and the guy is very physically attracted, but cannot make easy conversation with the girl and their personalities do not "click", he may still have sex with her.

Guys will tollerate bad personality traits of hot girls they want to sleep with; some guys DO still sleep with a hot chick even if they think the chick is horrible!

On the other hand, a lot of guys DO need to feel some sort of connection with the girl; they have to be able to feel comfortable talking to them and feel that they are at least a decent person who they like enough to want to sleep with.

Of course, if a guy is intoxicated, a lot more guys will sleep with ANY chick, much less a hot chick, even if the chick is a total b*tch.

Lastly, I do have to agree that attraction is a huge factor in the options you have in regards to sexual partners. It is unfortunate, but true. No guys would look at me when I had no hair ( it was VERY THIN hair, as it fell out due to being underweight in the past).

I was otherwise very attractive, besides the fact I had very thin and unnappealing hair; very little or not hair on a women is nto as attractive as thicker, normal hair.

I now have long blonde hair extensions, and can get guys. I am 120 lbs, 5 ' 5, DD breasts, straight teeth, and no guys would find me appealing until I got my hair back that had previously fallen out; attraction IS imperative to a alrge extent.

Again, physicall mis - matched couples are common enough, but it its less likely because the guy has to get to KNOW you before he wants you as a g/f, and is not going to be interested based on your looks, and hence seek you out.

Ultimately, the reason the guys you are interested in are not interested in you, is because they do not find you attractive enough, or you are not giving outthe right signals or vibe; furthermore, it could just be bad luck and the guys u like happen to have girlfriends.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
I can get hot guys to bleep me but they will only do that and not have a relationship with me (I am semi -crazy and mentally unstable... lol). To be honest, 5'6 140 is pretty darn heavy (and I am a girl). I don't find that size very aesthetically appealing at all. I am lucky that I happen to be petite (barely 5 ft tall and 90 lbs)

Try doing some Bikram yoga; it will help you shed some inches fast.

I hope you're not starving yourself to stay that weight. At first I thought you said you were 5'5" and 90lbs and I was almost positive you were anorexic. I looked again, but you are still underweight for your height.

According to your height of 5' 0" your ideal healthy weight is 114 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 102 and 127 pounds. (Look it up, I'm not sourcing the info)

So, while you're not too much below your ideal, you're still underweight and that is not attractive, either. Overweight AND underweight both suck.

My friend is 5'5", 1 inch shorter than me and weighs 100lbs and it can be mistaken for being anorexic. She had some very rude girls make a comment to her once, under their breath, but she heard them. And it was not a "fat" joke, either. It was the opposite. But she's naturally like that. She eats like a pig and doesn't gain a pound. Her mom is smaller than her. It's in her genes, but it's not something you want to have in your genes. She's been to the doctor and prescribed a sugar drink to help her gain weight and it did not work. Being too skinny is nothing anyone should want to attain or be happy about.

I'm actually right smack in the middle of ideal weight for my height, and actually on the lower end of the spectrum.

According to your height of 5' 6" your ideal healthy weight is 139 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 123 and 154 pounds.

In high school, I maintained a 120-125ish weight religiously. When I was 19, I got put on some heavy medication that makes you gain weight and I've lost it and gained it all back twice now and in the process of losing it again. I was also around 125lbs again when I was around 22 years old and maintained that for about a year. So, it is possible for me to get back down to that weight, but it's nothing I strive for. I'm healthy for my weight. Sure, there are some problem areas I'd like to fix, but that could be fixed with exercise, not starving myself. I will admit, in high school, I darn near starved myself. Not proud of it, either.

So...what was that about being pretty darn heavy for my height?

I hope you're not starving yourself to stay that weight. At first I thought you said you were 5'5" and 90lbs and I was almost positive you were anorexic. I looked again, but you are still underweight for your height.

According to your height of 5' 0" your ideal healthy weight is 114 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 102 and 127 pounds. (Look it up, I'm not sourcing the info)

So, while you're not too much below your ideal, you're still underweight and that is not attractive, either. Overweight AND underweight both suck.

My friend is 5'5", 1 inch shorter than me and weighs 100lbs and it can be mistaken for being anorexic. She had some very rude girls make a comment to her once, under their breath, but she heard them. And it was not a "fat" joke, either. It was the opposite. But she's naturally like that. She eats like a pig and doesn't gain a pound. Her mom is smaller than her. It's in her genes, but it's not something you want to have in your genes. She's been to the doctor and prescribed a sugar drink to help her gain weight and it did not work. Being too skinny is nothing anyone should want to attain or be happy about.

I'm actually right smack in the middle of ideal weight for my height, and actually on the lower end of the spectrum.

According to your height of 5' 6" your ideal healthy weight is 139 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 123 and 154 pounds.

In high school, I maintained a 120-125ish weight religiously. When I was 19, I got put on some heavy medication that makes you gain weight and I've lost it and gained it all back twice now and in the process of losing it again. I was also around 125lbs again when I was around 22 years old and maintained that for about a year. So, it is possible for me to get back down to that weight, but it's nothing I strive for. I'm healthy for my weight. Sure, there are some problem areas I'd like to fix, but that could be fixed with exercise, not starving myself. I will admit, in high school, I darn near starved myself. Not proud of it, either.

So...what was that about being pretty darn heavy for my height?

I'm not underweight; all I do is eat all day long, tons of In N Out. I don't diet at all and never have. I'm Asian and NATURALLY petite; hard as it may be for you to believe. Yes, I know there are many women who DIET yet will never be as petite as I am (even though I don't diet and don't exercise except for Bikram Yoga). That's all I do. I grew up on Western food; burgers, pasta etc. Some people are naturally blessed with being petite and having a great metabolism.

It sounds skinny but it doesn't LOOK skinny on me because I am SMALL BONED; my bones are really small naturally so I don't even look bony but like I have a lot of meat on my body (I even have a bit of a tummy, it's not flat, and I also have a tiny bit of cellulite on my thighs) but even so I am STILL a size 00.

Caucasians tend to have big bones; I am one of those "fragile" looking women with small bones and I have lots of meat on my bones even though I am 90 lbs.

Ideal weight for me is not 114 pounds (I am 4ft 11), maybe that's average for the average fatass person but I am not average. 114 lbs at my height is fat in my opinion; however my ideal are celebs; not STICK thin celebs but sexy ones. The average woman who is a size 8 or 10 is not something I aspire to be; no offense.

Edited by J200

And being petite and thin doesn't naturally make hot guys want to bang you either because it takes a lot MORE than just being in shape looking in order to be sexy and attractive. Some people just have sex appeal while others are more plain and average. PLENTY of women are "in shape" but still average or plain looking.

In order to get attractive guys you need to be in shape but also be sexy and attractive; know how to dress and have sex appeal. You need it all; the whole package.

As in regards to this According to your height of 5' 0" your ideal healthy weight is 114 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 102 and 127 pounds. (Look it up, I'm not sourcing the info)

Why would I want to compare myself to the average person? The average person is not very bright, overweight, makes 40k a year?! I always aim to be the best in every aspect of my life. The average person is not very smart either. I never aim to be average; that's not a standard I aspire to. The average American is a fatass and overweight (I am American too) but just saying that I am BETTER than average. You should ALWAYS aspire to be better than average. Who the heck compares themselves to mediocrity?

Edited by J200
  • Author
DreamerGirl27
I'm not underweight; all I do is eat all day long, tons of In N Out. I don't diet at all and never have. I'm Asian and NATURALLY petite; hard as it may be for you to believe. Yes, I know there are many women who DIET yet will never be as petite as I am (even though I don't diet and don't exercise except for Bikram Yoga). That's all I do. I grew up on Western food; burgers, pasta etc. Some people are naturally blessed with being petite and having a great metabolism.

It sounds skinny but it doesn't LOOK skinny on me because I am SMALL BONED; my bones are really small naturally so I don't even look bony but like I have a lot of meat on my body (I even have a bit of a tummy, it's not flat, and I also have a tiny bit of cellulite on my thighs) but even so I am STILL a size 00.

Caucasians tend to have big bones; I am one of those "fragile" looking women with small bones and I have lots of meat on my bones even though I am 90 lbs.

Ideal weight for me is not 114 pounds (I am 4ft 11), maybe that's average for the average fatass person but I am not average. 114 lbs at my height is fat in my opinion; however my ideal are celebs; not STICK thin celebs but sexy ones. The average woman who is a size 8 or 10 is not something I aspire to be; no offense.

Believe it or not, I have Asian in my background, my dad is half Japanese and I am small boned like you as well, but I have a little extra meat on me, especially in the tummy area, exactly like you described as well.

I'm just saying that 90lbs is ridiculously tiny for your height. 114 and 5' is not fat in the least.

I'm talkin' like, 5' and 140 or 5'6" and 180lbs. That would be fat to me.

5' and 114 is not fat and neither is 5'6" and 140. It's healthy. You're underweight for your height whether you wanna admit it or not, but yes, being Asian does make you smaller. I know. Like I said, I have Asian in my genes. I have ridiculously small hands and feet for my height. I'm 5'6" and wear a size 6.5 shoe. My hands are about the equivalent to how small my feet are and the rest of me is really small boned as well.

• Author
DreamerGirl27

P.S. I'm not a size 8 and would never be anywhere near a size 8...I'm a size 4. You need to learn the reality of what weight, height and body size are, because you have a distorted view.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

What IS a size 8/4/whatever?

I don't know the difference between women's sizes and men's sizes.

What IS a size 8/4/whatever?

I don't know the difference between women's sizes and men's sizes.

Don't bother.....................

P.S. I'm not a size 8 and would never be anywhere near a size 8...I'm a size 4. You need to learn the reality of what weight, height and body size are, because you have a distorted view.

5'6 140 lbs is not an attractive weight. If you want HOT guys then they will want HOT girls. Do you see any Victoria's Secret models weighing that much even though they are taller? VS models are not super skinny either, they are voluptous with curves and such. Playboy models tend to be more petite and none weigh that much. And even if you WERE petite; just being petite and losing weight does not make you attractive by itself. You probably need to lower your standards by a lot.

If you want hot guys then you cannot be "average". Why would an attractive guy want an average looking woman?

If guys don't want to bang you it means you are not hot enough period. Even if you lost the weight you might still not be attractive enough. People tend to have an overflated sense of how good they look. Women are not blunt with others' most "nice" women will tell you that you are so beautiful and pretty but guys don't see things the same way women do. I am not one of those "nice" women; I am blunt. Guys want attraction and sexiness.

Edited by J200

It's hard to qualify sizing, because it's not universal.

I'm 5'7" and as of this morning I am 120lbs. Depending on where I shop, I can be a 2 or a 4, and I might wear anything from an xs to a medium depending on the brand.

5'6 and 140lbs isn't too heavy, it's relatively average.

I don't think your problem is how you look, judging from your threads, you don't have a high level of confidence, and that can be a pretty big obstacle to you attracting men.

It's hard to qualify sizing, because it's not universal.

I'm 5'7" and as of this morning I am 120lbs. Depending on where I shop, I can be a 2 or a 4, and I might wear anything from an xs to a medium depending on the brand.

5'6 and 140lbs isn't too heavy, it's relatively average.

I don't think your problem is how you look, judging from your threads, you don't have a high level of confidence, and that can be a pretty big obstacle to you attracting men.

If it is average indeed; why would a good looking man sleep with an "average" woman when he can sleep with a model caliber woman? And even if she was slimmer that doesn't make her hot. Just being thin or slim does not make you hot; you need curves, sex appeal, know how to dress. You need it all. I see lots of slim women who in my opinion are not sexy or attractive. Many slim women are still plain janes. If she is "average" in weight (and the average American is overweight and not in shape) then she can forget about hot guys.

Confidence doesn't matter THAT much if she just wants a guy to sleep with her only. If you are hot and super attractive you can be awkward, shy and even kinda boring and guys will want to sleep with you. She is probably not as attractive as she thinks she is.

If it is average indeed; why would a good looking man sleep with an "average" woman when he can sleep with a model caliber woman? And even if she was slimmer that doesn't make her hot. Just being thin or slim does not make you hot; you need curves, sex appeal, know how to dress. You need it all. I see lots of slim women who in my opinion are not sexy or attractive. Many slim women are still plain janes. If she is "average" in weight (and the average American is overweight and not in shape) then she can forget about hot guys.

Confidence doesn't matter THAT much if she just wants a guy to sleep with her only. If you are hot and super attractive you can be awkward, shy and even kinda boring and guys will want to sleep with you. She is probably not as attractive as she thinks she is.

Different people deem different qualities sexy.

I know plenty of men that will bang average chicks just because they can.

She's posted her pic here before in another thread she started. I always cringe when people do that. Anyone that would post their picture on a public board and ask people to grade them is asking for trouble. Only someone with self confidence issues would do such a thing.

I've seen her pic and I truly don't think it's her looks that are getting in the way- it's probably her approach and insecurity that are a major factor. Judging from all these posts she has started, DG is really insecure.

Was that addressed to me or her?

Well what I mean is, it wouldn't help you to know. Dress sizes vary from country to country but I think what these two American girls are talking about are sizes that start with 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 I think. 2 being the smallest. I'm not sure.

I have an idea. Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we really know what you're talking about?

I have an idea. Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we really know what you're talking about?

Don't get in a huffy just because I am not sugar coating it. I would say the same thing to a guy too. This goes for guys and women; if you are average you cannot expect top caliber members or "very good looking" members of the opposite sex to come knocking on your door. Unless you have movie-star level charisma and an AMAZING personality (which from reading the OP's previous threads she doesn't seem to have due to insecurity). Over pursuing and throwing yourself at a guy is not attractive; the guy only likes to be pursued if the girl is attractive to him. Or else you'll start becoming a pest...

5'6 140 lbs is not an attractive weight. If you want HOT guys then they will want HOT girls. Do you see any Victoria's Secret models weighing that much even though they are taller? VS models are not super skinny either, they are voluptous with curves and such. Playboy models tend to be more petite and none weigh that much. And even if you WERE petite; just being petite and losing weight does not make you attractive by itself. You probably need to lower your standards by a lot.

If you want hot guys then you cannot be "average". Why would an attractive guy want an average looking woman?

If guys don't want to bang you it means you are not hot enough period. Even if you lost the weight you might still not be attractive enough. People tend to have an overflated sense of how good they look. Women are not blunt with others' most "nice" women will tell you that you are so beautiful and pretty but guys don't see things the same way women do. I am not one of those "nice" women; I am blunt. Guys want attraction and sexiness.

depending on your frame 5'6 and 140 lbs can be quite thin on some women like a size 6. Besides I don't know many men who are all that crazy about VS models they think they're too thin. Most men seem to find women with bodies like Rihanna, Beyonce, Amber Rose, and Kim Kardashian sexier

• Author
DreamerGirl27

My problem is because I don't want guys to just "bleep" me. I want a relationship.

This thread was mostly written out of anger.

• Author
DreamerGirl27

J200 has a lot to learn just FYI...

oh and by the way...Asian girls will never be model material, so you're SOL. :lmao: