I can't get any guy I'm attracted to to bleep me.

DreamerGirl27

Ross MwcFan
My three previous accounts were banned. There is no game unless you consider that the game.

What did you do to get yourself banned 3 times?

I know you are hoping but doubt I'll get notifications for the posts you didn't like in this thread.

I'm surprised he's let you back if you've been banned 3 times.

Ross MwcFan
All I did was reregister. I have never talked to him.

Had your ban been lifted when you registered?

dreamingoftigers
Once again, in what ways do I act younger? Because nothing you said holds any validity. So, I think highly of myself. Better than having low self esteem.

Again, those ways of acting that I listed are ways that you act younger.

Often those that think too highly of themselves are either closer to the narcissistic end of things or they are younger.

Some of the patterns in your postings reflect attitudes that I had when I was much younger.

Art_Critic
I know you are hoping but I doubt I'll get notifications for the posts you didn't like in this thread.

I'm not hoping anything dude.. your rude immature posts speak for themselves.

By me saying expect to get banned again simply means if you don't change the way you are interacting with the people on this board you will be banned again.

dreamingoftigers
You sure have a thing for rigidity.

I do that as well. Oops there I go again.

Still bringing yourself and your own personal experiences into the conversation is a critical part of empathizing with others so I wouldn't worry so much.

What can I say? Sometimes I like rigid.:laugh:

Thank you for the other comment though.

Art_Critic

The majority of my posts are still up so not all of them must be that rude or immature. If they were they would be gone.

Do you think someone is just following you around cleaning up after your posts ?

People have to alert to them for that to happen.. which is why they are still there...

The mods here have enough to deal with than to deal with you and your insulting posts.

Art_Critic

I disagree. You will always be bitter about my previous assessments and upset about my future posts, but I think I have gotten the balance just right so as not to violate the rules.

I'm not bitter.. I just think you crossed the line when you went after me and others personally and I'm not about to tolerate that type of behavior from you.

You are nothing more than a troll looking to incite and you come on here and tell the posters here that they have no life because they post on LS and on the internet.. but in reality your posts paint an entirely different picture of yourself.

Your posts tell more about you than you realize and tell very little about the posters you are insulting

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Again, those ways of acting that I listed are ways that you act younger.

Often those that think too highly of themselves are either closer to the narcissistic end of things or they are younger.

Some of the patterns in your postings reflect attitudes that I had when I was much younger.

Well maybe you're just an old fart at heart. :plol

I happen to like my youth.

Floridaman
There you are thebody/Always Looking Back/devils advocate/kuddlemonkey/begin again. whats happening here? sock puppeting! this is why you removed me outside pensacola? so youre free to exercise such base practices without the burden of my conscience? well jokes on you. greyhound has buses running at all hours. im nearing philly. just stopped at an internet cafe along the way

My three previous accounts were banned.

Always,

You were the other poster, Begin Again, who is nearing 30 and was planning to lose his virginity by visiting a whore at a truck stop or something, right?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3343481&postcount=39

I responded to your post. While I may have seemed a little intense, I did mean well and don't want you to get too negative and have to go the route you said you wanted to go.

29 isn't "too old" to get into your first relationship.

You do need to visit that thread I linked to.

Well maybe you're just an old fart at heart. :plol

I happen to like my youth.

It shows Miley.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
It shows Miley.

I prefer to compare myself to Taylor Swift. Miley's too much of a whore.

if you had a head id haul you out by your tiny puppet ear. Your inability to lapse into the dramatic ("verbal lashing" ?!?!) and formalized speech gave it away. points given for attempts at adopting Bro-ski speech ("yay bro...duuuuuuude!") Points deducted for lasting less than a dozen posts undetected.

lol wut?

you know... I lived in Pensacola for a number of years. I was in Naval Intelligence so I went to school out there. I also went to a little thing called "College" where I may have attained said "formalized speech".

I don't adopt any Bro-ski ANYthing. I'm a gym rat... That's how I prefer to show my endearment to people; with "brutha" and "bro" and "dude".

So... I jump on here last night and post something and BAM this guy comes on with a witty retort and a funny play on my screen name. Ok, I thought I got the joke... Now it's not so funny. If you really feel like raising a stink about it, have the mods check the IP numbers of all the people you accused. You'll find that mine is altogether different, I assure you.

orangelady
There's a lot of psychologists on this message board. whew... :rolleyes:

I have a horrible self esteem myself, and I'd hate to have it scrutinized by the entirety of the internet.

I think we all have a bit of literary freedom on the internet and we tend to just shoot off whatever is on our mind irregardless of how it may effect another's feelings or delicate psyche. Maybe yes she does have a bad self esteem, and looks for some sort of affirmation through the internet... Is this really something deserving of a verbal lashing?

Does not having a great body make you have good self esteem? (Just curious cause your profile says your interests are in fitness)

orangelady
Always,

You were the other poster, Begin Again, who is nearing 30 and was planning to lose his virginity by visiting a whore at a truck stop or something, right?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3343481&postcount=39

I responded to your post. While I may have seemed a little intense, I did mean well and don't want you to get too negative and have to go the route you said you wanted to go.

29 isn't "too old" to get into your first relationship.

You do need to visit that thread I linked to.

Oh my gawd, it's you, BA? Geezus, BA..........seriously.....yeah 29 is not too old. I think you just need to work on your career. Take it from there. You'll never have problems with relationships when you first establish your own livelihood first. 29 and not being in a relationship for a guy is OKAY. At least you're not a woman. Being a woman is cursed. You have to have periods every month and you don't even know if it's going for good use like, if someone will marry you and have a kid. And your biological clock doesn't tick and men don't have a shelf life. Women do. How bad can it be? I am 28, no bf, not had sex and I am thinking that right now. Would you like to have free personal coaching online? I know someone who gives that and maybe he can help you?

Does not having a great body make you have good self esteem? (Just curious cause your profile says your interests are in fitness)

It's a false sense of self esteem, to be honest. That picture you see is actually me last summer.

I was a fat kid and got beat up and made fun of a LOT growing up. I was scared of everybody and had no confidence in myself. Once I decided to get fit, it didn't change how I felt inside... I'm still scared I'll get made fun of, its just now people are afraid to make fun of me lol. I feel that I don't deserve a great life, or a great girlfriend, or a great anything. Its sort of this thing that nags at me, and more than likely inhibits my real potential. For a long time I felt that I would do anything for a little attention...

But hey... I'm not on here to whine about my body dysmorphia or my deep rooted "fat kid syndrome". I'm just saying I would hate for somebody to humiliate me and call me out for having a self esteem problem in the first place by the way I present myself.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
HotChristianMenLookingForMarriageOnly.com

I'm actually gonna go there.

Ross MwcFan
The state of those accounts are whatever state they were left in. Otherwise I wouldn't have started a new account each time.

Well if the bans haven't been lifted which there is a decent chance they haven't, then you're just going to get banned again.