Guys are weird

DreamerGirl27

• Author
DreamerGirl27
I've been rejected by three girls who I considered my best friend at the time I knew them.

Would you mind explaining your side to them?

Sure :) lol I think most women are retarded. Wanna know something even more bizarre. I'm a complete anti feminist.

Sure, it's fun to be independent and try to do the whole work thing and balance working full time and completely ignore your obligations to your kids (if you have them), but that's not what I want.

I'm having a blast living my independent life, but the ultimate goal is to get married and have a family. I don't care to be some adventure seeker woman who lives outside of the house and brings in a gigantic pay check.

Every single one of my female friends...all they talk about is wanting to get married and have kids. I agree...so do I. and I also agree that it's good to have your independence and work and go to school and find out who you are...but at the end of the day. I'm a woman and all I want to do is...take a wild guess. Get married and have kids.

I crave relationships. I'm emotional. I suck at most things men are awesome at. I learn slower than men. It takes me longer to do things. I'm weaker. Etc.

But...I'm an excellent cook. I'm an excellent cleaner. And more importantly, I'm emotional, and in tune with my emotions and super into relationships and able and willing to talk to people.

Getting off track here...

anyway, the point is. No girl dreams of being a lawyer, or a doctor, or any of that shizz. They will tell you they do, but they are lying. Every girl I know, just sits in her room and whines and complains that they wanna get married.

With that being said.

I'm an anti-feminist. I don't care to be some powerful woman in the work force. I want to be at home, taking care of my man and my future babies.

I am woman, hear me roar. From the kitchen and the comfort and "confinement" of my own home.

I have no problem being a woman. I enjoy it to the full extent. I know what I want. I know what I crave. and most women get absolutely madder than hell at me when I say that women should not be as powerful in the work force as they are.

I was watching some show and the woman was working and asked her boss why she doesn't get the same amount of pay as her male coworker for doing the same job and her bosses response was, "He has a family to support, you don't" and it made complete and utter sense to me.

I work for myself. I don't want to be the bread winner. If I'm going to work for my money, I will most likely spend it on shoes. Not gonna lie, my money goes mostly to my wardrobe. If it's not my wardrobe, then it's makeup. I'm INCREDIBLY a girly girl.

If a man is going to work. He has a family to support and there simply IS NOT enough money to go around having both men and women working and earning the same amount of money. It makes it so men earn less and women are left at a point where if her man is not at some major high end job, he can't afford stuff and then the woman is literally FORCED to work.

Women are stupid. Before we just had to go through the pain of having babies. Now we have to balance careers AND families. I just want a family, for pete's sake.

A woman should never be forced to do anything, though. She should never be forced into marriage. She should only marry for love and she should be able to choose who she loves and she should NEVER, under any circumstances be abused... but she should never be EXPECTED to be something she is not, either.

I simply do not understand women who want it all. Careers...and a husband...and kids. At some point, almost all women leave the work force to take care of kids. This is an interruption in your "career" and "working your way up the ladder". Men never leave. They can consistently work their entire lives. They are also almost all the time, better at stuff than women.

I'm aware of this, because I'm a musician and a pretty darn awesome one. BUT...I'm in a class full of men. Pretty much all of them...could kick my butt at guitar in a second. They're just better at recreational stuff. All my male friends are. I find comfort in that. I even think of stupid reasons to not want to play guitar, because I have to keep my nails short.

Men and women are just different and they are both equal, but in different ways. I friggin' hate society the way it is today.

I want a man... and I want babies... and I wanna be at home taking care of them. A woman's work is a home maker.

Have I made myself clear yet?

Don't ask me why I felt the need to get this off my chest, but I felt the need to get this off my chest.

Sure :) lol I think most women are retarded. Wanna know something even more bizarre. I'm a complete anti feminist.

Marry me. LOL :lmao:

Finally a woman who has the same mentality that I do.

The rest of your post was an interesting read.

DreamerGirl27, someday you're going to make a man very happy to have you as his wife.

You just need to stop being so darn picky.

Now, how do I get your message across to the girls who have turned me down? At least to the most recent one.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Marry me. LOL :lmao:

Finally a woman who has the same mentality that I do.

The rest of your post was an interesting read.

DreamerGirl27, someday you're going to make a man very happy to have you as his wife.

You just need to stop being so darn picky.

Now, how do I get your message across to the girls who have turned me down? At least to the most recent one.

I'm simply not attracted to the majority of the male population. lol I love men...just not all men in that way. haha

Sure, it's fun to be independent (fun? try functional - make your own money, live by your own rules - COMPLETE freedom) and try to do the whole work thing and balance working full time and completely ignore your obligations to your kids (if you have them), but that's not what I want.

I'm having a blast living my independent life, but the ultimate goal is to get married and have a family. I don't care to be some adventure seeker woman (by this do you mean ambitious? have some life goals?) who lives outside of the house and brings in a gigantic pay check.

I crave relationships. I'm emotional.(translation: IM NEEDY) I suck at most things men are awesome at. I learn slower than men. It takes me longer to do things. I'm weaker. Etc. (wow, way to set the bar)

anyway, the point is. No girl dreams of being a lawyer, or a doctor, or any of that shizz. They will tell you they do, but they are lying. (where the hell in the world are you from? What kind of society/school is breeding you ladies to have no ambitions in life) Every girl I know, just sits in her room and whines and complains that they wanna get married.

I have no problem being a woman. I enjoy it to the full extent. I know what I want. I know what I crave. and most women get absolutely madder than hell at me when I say that women should not be as powerful in the work force as they are. (yeah, give yourself a quick history lesson and see how hard people fought during the women's liberation movement to gain the privileges and rights even your stuck up, snobby self is entitled to today - you might enjoy being a woman, but are an utter disgrace to our gender)

Women are stupid.(no, woman like you make the rest us us look stupid) Before we just had to go through the pain of having babies. Now we have to balance careers AND families.(omg - no! not a little hard work or effort! god forbid you ruin your manicure! ) I just want a family, for pete's sake.

A woman should never be forced to do anything, though. She should never be forced into marriage. She should only marry for love and she should be able to choose who she loves and she should NEVER, under any circumstances be abused... but she should never be EXPECTED to be something she is not, either. (that's a pretty tall order for someone who plans to contribute ZERO income to the family - guess what sweetheart, 70% of the conflicts in a marriage are related to MONEY - if you have 1 income earner supporting you and your spawn, that puts a great deal of pressure on him to keep his job at all costs, even working late, over time, or having to travel - which you would surely throw a fit over - work stress can lead to drinking, which can lead to domestic violence. - thats a worst case scenario, but more common than you think)

I simply do not understand women who want it all.(want it all? no honey - I just want to know that I will be able to support myself in case my marriage doesn't work out - love without depending - show your partner you aren't dependent on them, and they will see you as a valuable companion) Careers...and a husband...and kids. At some point, almost all women leave the work force to take care of kids. This is an interruption in your "career" and "working your way up the ladder". Men never leave. They can consistently work their entire lives. They are also almost all the time, better at stuff than women.

Have I made myself clear yet? - (YES, YES, AND YES! I get it youre "hot" or more likely fairly good looking - and want babies! and a husband! and to live a lovely little life free from any type of income generating activity! Good Luck closing that deal)

wowwwwwwwwww

wowwwwwwwwww

indeed. and as i've read elsewhere, the OP just wants to have her cake and eat it too. lots to learn. ;)

Missmac- You totally rocked in the response category! Thank you for showing class and maturity on this matter. I couldnt have chosen a better responses. As a Lady and and an endearing friend to males and females My hats off to ya!!

To the OP- In due time and given the right set of circumstances I really do hope you get to experience what I call the Brotherly/Sisterly bond that can happen with the opposing gender. I have some guys that really got my back as "big brothers" and even consider me a decent sounding board in dealing with current matters in their life. I get along with their girlfriends/spouses because I can see folks as equals and have regard for relations .

Its glaringly apparent that some genders cannot get past the imaginary line that the opposing gender is only good for dating, otherwise its a waste of their time. Luckily and later in life something changes (hopefully the mindset) and you value persons not based on gender itself or a physical attraction.

Also, some women who have even posted here are dern well pleased in being a lawyer, doctor or whatever passion in their career they follow. Get a gripe and learn that the world is bigger then your ego...

• Author
DreamerGirl27
wowwwwwwwwww

see what I mean...you tell a woman she should just be a woman and she flips out. Like it's really hard to have a career goal of marrying someone and being taken care of.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Missmac- You totally rocked in the response category! Thank you for showing class and maturity on this matter. I couldnt have chosen a better responses. As a Lady and and an endearing friend to males and females My hats off to ya!!

To the OP- In due time and given the right set of circumstances I really do hope you get to experience what I call the Brotherly/Sisterly bond that can happen with the opposing gender. I have some guys that really got my back as "big brothers" and even consider me a decent sounding board in dealing with current matters in their life. I get along with their girlfriends/spouses because I can see folks as equals and have regard for relations .

Its glaringly apparent that some genders cannot get past the imaginary line that the opposing gender is only good for dating, otherwise its a waste of their time. Luckily and later in life something changes (hopefully the mindset) and you value persons not based on gender itself or a physical attraction.

Also, some women who have even posted here are dern well pleased in being a lawyer, doctor or whatever passion in their career they follow. Get a gripe and learn that the world is bigger then your ego...

Not interested in a career.

dreamingoftigers

Marriage is not a wise or smart life bet.

Marriage is not insurance.

Quite frankly with the notions you hold you are less likely to get married.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Marriage is not a wise or smart life bet.

Marriage is not insurance.

Quite frankly with the notions you hold you are less likely to get married.

My dad is an old fashioned guy and believes in taking care of the women in his life, including me, even at the age I am.

My mom doesn't work. Neither does my best friend's mom. Once you have kids, that's pretty much what older women become.

I should have been born in the 1950's.

I hate the misandrist kind of feminism as much as anybody else because gender hatred is simply not good either way but in no way do I want what Dreamergirl describes either. Sometimes I wonder if I am married to the only woman who wants real equality without all the manhating crap.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
I hate the misandrist kind of feminism as much as anybody else because gender hatred is simply not good either way but in no way do I want what Dreamergirl describes either. Sometimes I wonder if I am married to the only woman who wants real equality without all the manhating crap.

What I described is real equality.

dreamingoftigers
My dad is an old fashioned guy and believes in taking care of the women in his life, including me, even at the age I am.

My mom doesn't work. Neither does my best friend's mom. Once you have kids, that's pretty much what older women become.

I should have been born in the 1950's.

Me too.

But we weren't.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Me too.

But we weren't.

Doesn't mean we can't still find what we're looking for. Many women still live at home and take care of babies. In fact, most women when they get older and get married do just that. I refuse to be focused on a career if I am gonna have kids. I will be there for my kids.

Women and men still live the way I'm describing to this day. I hate the other end of the spectrum where women fight to say it's perfectly fine and dandy to have a career and kids. No. It's not.

Kids need their mother. Kids need their father as well. But the father needs to work while the woman stays at home.

dreamingoftigers

You get set up for a career or in a career and gave children, then you take time off if you and your partner want a parent to be home and agree that it us viable. Marriage is no insurance against having to provide for yourself and your children. Your husband could leave or die at the drop of a hat. Foolish to at the very least be unprepared.

dreamingoftigers

Oh you are already set to retire and support a family, pay for children's education etc?

• Author
DreamerGirl27
Oh you are already set to retire and support a family, pay for children's education etc?

pretty much, the least I would need to do is maybe get a part time job, but I should never have to work full time

Where is the source of this monopoly money of which you speak? I might need to grab a few bills for myself. Is it a tree, a shrub, or some kind of waterfall?

dreamingoftigers
pretty much, the least I would need to do is maybe get a part time job, but I should never have to work full time

Then send me a little money to replace my keyboard and party on!:laugh:

• Author
DreamerGirl27

lol if I did that, I wouldn't have any money left for myself

She'll do you one better. She'll upgrade you to a keytar because she's rich bitch.