Double Trouble

greengoddess
You know that, and I know that, but some folks base all of their self worth on being desired. I met a gal once when I was in the bathroom of a club with my girlfriend. She introduced herself like this: "I'm Brian's girlfriend!" all smiley and happy. No name. Just "Brian's girlfriend." Sad stuff.

OMG I had arguments in college over this. The boyfriend was in a fraternity and I was known as his girlfriend. I would get so pissed off when someone would call me that. I am not his girlfriend, I am me who dates him.

Happy Finally
Thanks. Seriously, your bullshyte internet thug attitude is not sexy. Get saucy and match the pink in your avatar.

After all, you said:

Those were questions no? You got answers. Sorry they don't fit that size 00 of yours mama!

Kisses...

BTW, When you go out shopping and come across a good sale on "get a life", buy 2 one for you and one for me. I am a size 0 though. I like my stuff in singles, only thing I get double of is profit. ;)

Ciao Bella.:)

You still didn't answer the question.

Grrrrooowlllll!!!!! Feisty one aren't you Mimi

Happy Finally
Grrrrooowlllll!!!!! Feisty one aren't you Mimo

Fixed. Had to correct it, tried to edit but you had posted again already!!

• Author
I don't understand why you're here. You're happy with 2 MM. Living your life and don't care what anybody says about it.. The thing is, when one posts, people will reply! Like what they say or not, MANY people are going to react.

Also, I'm sure if you walked into a room full of 300 people and announced you were having an affair with 2 married men and were proud of it, you wouldn't get warm round of applause from the crowd.

I'm just not fully understanding your purpose of posting, except to push buttons.

Why get upset on here that some may not agree with your lifestyle and choices?

I'm on here because I can be... and as far as being proud that I have 2 MM's who want me, all I can say is so many men so little time.

• Author
Thanks. Seriously, your bullshyte internet thug attitude is not sexy. Get saucy and match the pink in your avatar.

After all, you said:

Those were questions no? You got answers. Sorry they don't fit that size 00 of yours mama!

Kisses...

BTW, When you go out shopping and come across a good sale on "get a life", buy 2 one for you and one for me. I am a size 0 though. I like my stuff in singles, only thing I get double of is profit. ;)

Ciao Bella.:)

You still didn't answer the question.

LMAO....OMG!!! I think I struck a nerve! Well that happens when certain people who don't have a life of their own to be proud of....LMAO

If you are happy knock yourself out but it is not some major achievement. Being the OW is one of the easiest jobs on earth to get.

I actually don't feel like I'm breaking up any homes by being with them, I actually may be helping their marriages by being with them. They feel like they have an "outlet" that they can turn to when they need to, so they can return to their marriages as a whole man again -I guess. But I'm not in for them, I'm in it for me.

I think you mean "inlet" :sick:.

Get ready for the follow up thread:

"I'm pregnant and I don't know which MM is the father"

I wonder if the OP is a Howard Stern fan?

Anyway, OP, I do hope you are consistently practing safe sex. If these unfaithful men are having sex with you, no telling who else they are having sex with. Please protect yourself.

desertIslandCactus
See I don't get that though. Men are easy. I could walk out the door right now and within an hour be giving a married man a BJ if I wanted to.

This says it all, Bouey ..

findingnemo
First of all I will choose who ever I want to be with. If it means 2 MM's then so be it. Who are you to tell me what to get?

To clear up your confusion, I've been seeing one for 6years, then we broken up. Then I started up the second relationship and we've been seeing each other for 7 months. So MM#1 ended up calling me wanting to get back together and we did, that was 2 months ago. So I've been seeing them both at the same time for about 2 months now.... Understand????

Hi Bouey,

I intended to read all the posts but I had to stop here. Your timelines were confusing to me but now make sense. So you had broken up with MM#1 and he came back to find you in another R with MM#2? When you first posted you seemed to want advice about what to do, who to choose. In your reaction to some posts, you say you are happy with both and that you are doing it for "you". Your original post was clear - 2 MMs is a problem and you want to get rid of the "newer" one. So don't ask why people are telling you what they think you should do. You asked.

My opinion: This is as easy as black and white. Do you love one of them? Do you feel guilty about playing them? What would you think of someone you met who had 2 MMs? Can you openly tell people that you have 2 men, let alone MMs? If you feel love for one, shame about the sitch, and are worried about what your friends and family would think, then you need to make a change. If you have worries about this, follow your heart.

If you are "happy" as you say and feel no guilt, then have a blast. You don't need any support. Infact, you would be on the wrong forum. What you would need is one for polyamory or even courtesans. Hey, if you're gonna sleep with 2 men who are sleeping with 2 official women plus others, you may as well get rich doing it.

Please read posts from the past. One thing that most OWs express here (knowingly and unknowingly) is discomfort with thier As. The ones who are not seem to be of a very different mindset from you. For one thing, they do not consider themselves "outlets" for anybody. Which one are you?

whichwayisup

It's also possible each of your MM have Other OW on the side that you don't know about, so yeah, use condoms.

Anyway, noone should compare you to Lizzie. She's a great person who is honest and upfront, and kind hearted too. It's too bad she's not here much anymore.

GorillaTheater

What a great thread. THIS is what I come over to the OW forum to see.

Am I the first to suggest bringing the OMs over at the same time for a Bouey Burger?

Am I the first to suggest bringing the OMs over at the same time for a Bouey Burger?

I bet that comes with special sauce right? ;)

pun completely intended

26pointblue
It's also possible each of your MM have Other OW on the side that you don't know about, so yeah, use condoms.

Anyway, noone should compare you to Lizzie. She's a great person who is honest and upfront, and kind hearted too. It's too bad she's not here much anymore.

Wow, so you're implying that Bouey is not honest, up front, or a great person? I just read this thread & I think she's been quite honest & up front! I don't know her well enough to say she's a good person, but what does she do differently from this Lizzie poster to show that she is not a great person but Lizzie is??

I don't get it. She's been told not to come here if she doesn't need support. How did this Lizzie person that she reminds everyone of need support?

I think people just don't like her choices & are attacking her. I don't get the 2 MM thing & I agree that the advice to stay with the one she loves is right. [but hey, he's with someone else too so I disagree that she is 'playing' him]. But regardless of my personal opinion or advice, I wouldn't attack her character or compare her to some poster that apparently isn't even here now in a negative light. I think that is so uncalled for. But hey what do I know I'm just an OW. ;)

This:

I'm just an OW.

Is probably what is behind this:

I think she's been quite honest & up front!

Because I'm not sure how helping keep two wives in the dark about what their husbands are up to while ALSO keeping both of the married guys in the dark about each other has to do with being up front OR honest.

But what do I know? I've never been in an affair or an OW. :rolleyes:

Not to mention how spilling the beans on an anonymous forum doesn't prove a thing for how upfront or honest a person is in their day to day life.

whichwayisup
Wow, so you're implying that Bouey is not honest, up front, or a great person? I just read this thread & I think she's been quite honest & up front! I don't know her well enough to say she's a good person, but what does she do differently from this Lizzie poster to show that she is not a great person but Lizzie is??

I don't get it. She's been told not to come here if she doesn't need support. How did this Lizzie person that she reminds everyone of need support?

I think people just don't like her choices & are attacking her. I don't get the 2 MM thing & I agree that the advice to stay with the one she loves is right. [but hey, he's with someone else too so I disagree that she is 'playing' him]. But regardless of my personal opinion or advice, I wouldn't attack her character or compare her to some poster that apparently isn't even here now in a negative light. I think that is so uncalled for. But hey what do I know I'm just an OW. ;)

She came her to boost, that's it. I haven't seen her give any advice to reach out to OW who are going through a rough time.

Anyway, I'm bowing out of this thread since she isn't here for help.

Happy Finally
I think you mean "inlet" :sick:.

Get ready for the follow up thread:

"I'm pregnant and I don't know which MM is the father"

Hey isn't that a Jerry Springer Show title or is it now Jenny Jones that always does those?

Happy Finally

I have a nice video camera...this could get good!!!!:D

So I need to know should I keep them both? or should I let one go?

I don`t see the problem.

They`re both married, they`re in no position to tell you who you can and cannot see.

Enjoy!

fooled once
I'm not going to sit up here and try to convince anyone why I love the fact that I'm seeing 2 MM. One thing you did have right is that it is "MY LIFE" and I plan on living it to please me, myself, and I. So if that means that I'm an "outlet" then so be it. What ever I am to them it is totally fine with me.

So, why did you post here if you really don't want advice or opinions? To see what kind of reaction you would get?

Like seren, I find it sad and kinda pity you that you value yourself by having attention of married men. But I guess in your view as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.

And I can assure you, ask the wives of the MM and see what they say about how you are enriching/helping their marriages. I think they would have a different opinion on the subject and on THEIR marriages.

My trouble is, is that how do I juggle two married men at the same time? I don't want to let either of them go because I like them both. I've tried pushing away the 7month affair -or should I call him MM#2. I tried pushing away MM#2 but he doesn't want to take the hint.

Neither of them know that I'm seeing them both at the same time.

And MM#1, I really don't want to let him go, because we have history together (6 years). I also love MM#1. The down fall with MM#1 is that I barely spend anytime with him... even when we are together. That's disappointing to me. So that's where MM#2 comes in, he fills the void.

So I need to know should I keep them both? or should I let one go?

If this is a serious question, which I highly doubt...let MM#2 go because you are using him to fill a void left from MM #1 (who you claim to love).

If you love him -tell him and see what happens?

Or, you could let them both go and find a single guy who WANTS to spend time with you. Just an alternative.

Good luck.

• Author
Neither. You should get psychiatric help immediately for your low self esteem. If you think that the attentions of two married dudes is something to be proud of, then you have way bigger issues.

You should get psychiatric help for taking this forum so seriously... Get another hobby! lmao

greengoddess
You should get psychiatric help for taking this forum so seriously... Get another hobby! lmao

so does this mean this is all fun and games to you? That you are enjoying coming to a support board discussing how you like to do two married men at once?