controlling an adult daughter- (munchausens by proxy)

applefruit

Odd how this person just vanished.

I have to wonder if she didn't have

her rights taken from her for good reason.

applefruit, you're posts are really, really long and kind of rambling, so I didn't read through every single word. I saw the part where you mentioned advice from free legal services -- well, you obviously need more than that.

You need your own lawyer. You probably don't have the money or access to the money to hire one straight off, but I'm sure there's an attorney out there somewhere who'd take on your case for little or no money to get you emancipated or otherwise freed from your parents' control and sue them for damages (i.e. $$$$$$$) for abuse if they're as rich as you say. You may need to look for an attorney outside your immediate geographical area (since you say your parents have influence with judges where you live), but you'll need one that at least practices law in the state you live in. You obviously have internet access, and many attorneys have websites you can contact them through.

But you'll need to improve your writing when you do so -- use proper capitalization, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Trim down what you've written here to the essence of your case. Clearly and calmly state the facts. You want to come across as the competent, college-educated woman you say you are when communicating with attorneys, judges, ... anyone, whether in writing or speaking. You must work harder than the average person to come across well, not because you are (allegedly) "crazy" but because your parents have had you legally pronounced "crazy" and most people will tend to believe a piece of paper issued by a court than a person. You have an uphill battle here, and you know it. So step up your presentation and find an attorney who will go to bat for you.

applefruit, I have to agree with this poster.... email as many attorney's as you can OUTSIDE your county, even email reporters or public attorney's. There ARE people who care, and there are strangers who care. I'm a stranger, I care, but i'm not an attorney or reporter. DON"T GIVE UP ... someone in a position to help WILL help you! You are too young to just exist like this. Once you find someone willing to help, they will guide you through the process. If I were you, my only wish would be to get as far away from these monsters as possible. Dragging it out to fight for anything from them or even having them charged with anything, wouldn't even matter. Just get the help to get out!

As for her grammar, Europe and many other Countries use "s" instead of "z" ....... DON"T give up ... email attorney's, reporters, politicians, someone will listen.

As for her grammar, Europe and many other Countries use "s" instead of "z" ......

That's interesting.

But what does that have to do with the OP who was born in the US and lives in NY?

I don't care how sick she is or isn't; sickness wouldn't give an Ivy-league-accepted adult such horrible writing skills.

If this story is true, then I am glad that there are posters here with the kindness to attempt to help her. Cynic that I am, I just can't put credence into a story of parents who are so controlling and overbearing and cruel and dysfunctional - who also allow unlimited access to a computer connected to the internet. If they are as much into control as the OP suggests, there is no way they would allow the OP the chance to contact the outside world in such a manner.

NoMagicBullet

Heart One wasn't being insensitive, just wondering if your versions of events is true. There are many mentally incapacited people who are in denial about it; maybe you are one of them, and maybe you aren't. We don't know. Plus, you've been given some advice here on LS, but you haven't come back and said what you are going to do about your situation, which supports the idea that this is a troll thread.

If all you are looking for here is sympathy, you should find a different forum. I haven't been here that long, but I've noticed that LS members don't always take the OP's story at face value and at least will question whether their version of events is accurate. Advice is often given without sentiment or sympathy.

But I'm not so sure you're just looking for sympathy...

I'd like to move out of state by myself and attend graduate school and work, rent an apartment and eventually buy a house.Id prefer to do all of this without my parents knowing or it wont happen.

i need to find an apartment i chose to live in and sign a lease and go there. i need the permission to do that tho and some money. or to do that without my father ever finding out.

I really do not know how ill feel safe and look after myself alone.No one helps to take care of me now, so im getting by okay somewhat but not happy .... i go about my own day ignoring everyone/being ignored,prepare my own meals, do laundry, if i need something i get it. im not having someone do anything for me.

i dont know how ill support myself.the only options i see for myself are stay with parents and lets say i did have the option to go away, 0r to find an apartment somewhere and live there like any adult does and pay rent.

honestly im scared and do not feel very safe to be out on my own because of my health problems. what if i pass out or something or die and no one is around to help me. maybe thats too much to be scared about but alot of times i do not feel well. but i do not like how my parents treat me and id like the option to live where i want and be an adult without my father trying to stop me.

so i have a few ideas on what to do. but im worn down physically,mentally

so it will be hard for me to do them, especially on my own with no support, advocate or friends

I think what you're looking for is someone on these message boards to get so emotionally caught up in your story that they want to save you: give you a place to live rent-free and take care of you. I know of an instance where this happened to some acquaintances -- they corresponded with this girl on the internet in some horrible situation and fronted the money for her to come live with one of them until she could get on her feet. Well, eventually they found out that only parts of the story were true. She manipulated them to have them pay her moving and living expenses. But we don't even know if any of your story is true.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe that's not what you're about, but it sure sounds like it when you strip away all the "my parents are so awful, it's so unfair" stuff. At the very least, it sounds like you want someone to step in and fix your problem. You want the Magical Fix. You don't want to have to do the hard work yourself.

But it's really suspicious that you say you can't turn to the police, you can't go to a shelter, that there's no one you can talk to, that your social skills are so bad that people won't believe you, that you can't turn to a friend or even a stranger and that you can't even use a phone. Just more and more excuses of why people in your immediate area can't or won't help you and why you can't help yourself. And there are a lot of other aspects of your story that just don't make sense.

Personally, I think this is a scam. You can insult me all you want for not seeing things your way.

@Rayne03: Thanks for supporting my original advice. However, she said in her first post that she was born in the USA and that she lived in New York. American English spelling would be expected. Hmm... now I wonder if she really does live in the USA and not somewhere else in the world, or if she even is who she says she is. Smells even more like a scam.

NoMagicBullet
That's interesting.

But what does that have to do with the OP who was born in the US and lives in NY?

I don't care how sick she is or isn't; sickness wouldn't give an Ivy-league-accepted adult such horrible writing skills.

If this story is true, then I am glad that there are posters here with the kindness to attempt to help her. Cynic that I am, I just can't put credence into a story of parents who are so controlling and overbearing and cruel and dysfunctional - who also allow unlimited access to a computer connected to the internet. If they are as much into control as the OP suggests, there is no way they would allow the OP the chance to contact the outside world in such a manner.

Absolutely! I was writing my reply when you posted yours. But you said it more effectively with a lot less words. ;)

@Rayne03: Thanks for supporting my original advice. However, she said in her first post that she was born in the USA and that she lived in New York. American English spelling would be expected. Hmm... now I wonder if she really does live in the USA and not somewhere else in the world, or if she even is who she says she is. Smells even more like a scam.

Ohmygosh, normally, I am the skeptic, but the above paragraph suddenly struck a cord with me! It makes so much sense! I'm a very sympathetic person and tend to help anyone who asks, but I think you are so absolutely right about this being a scam! Having been a banker a few years back, we would constantly get alerts about all sorts of money scams from Nigeria, and Africa is one of the places they do use the "s" in place of "z". And just recently, a friend of mine met a man online.... long story short, once he fed her lie after lie, he ended up asking her to send him money, to Nigeria! Wow, your post was the eye opener I needed. I missed the part that was posted that they were born in the US. Unbelievable.

HI,

Im a 27 year old woman who was born in the usa and I live in new york at my parents house (forced).

any ideas that are not illegal or dont involve trying to get to mexico?

....and I would think trying to get to Mexico would be a far better option than the one you describe. Bizzare? Yes, but then life can be more bizzare than any fiction at times. However, I have gone back and re-read some of this drivle, and it sounds like NoMajicBullet along with other posters here are most likely right. There seems to be too many holes and excuses for not getting help and it does sound like they are just waiting for someone to come along and rescue them. There are tons of resources out there, and it IS hard to believe that she/he cannot figure it out. The grammar did it for me, this screams scam and I'm done here.

NoMagicBullet

Rayne03, your post helped me think about this whole thing differently, too. It was supicious to begin with, but I thought the bad spelling could still be from an American. I've seen too many Americans write badly - very badly. But your comment about "s" used instead of "z" used in other countries gave me a different perspective.

The comment about running to Mexico struck me as weird, because it would be a lot closer for the OP to run to Canada! :laugh: But ignorance of geography along with other academic subjects is a little too common in the USA. But that shouldn't be the case of someone who was supposedly accepted to an ivy league school.

IfiKnewThen

i totally believe the OP.

Please applefruit, keep your head about you. keep hanging on. you are a fighter , i can tell. God willing you will get out of this.

i know what its like first hand to be so depleted of strength from the stresses of one's life and my kind of stresses dont even come close to yours.

normal stresses can be very debilitating. you take that, mix it with your situation, consider the horrible cocktails of meds you have probably been on, (involuntarily), had the life you have suffered and continue to suffer with your parents , be isolated, have to constantly try to get passed a reputation that doctors pass on and compound and made money off of you, trying to get past your parents drama, have lunatics as guardians, you technically wouldnt even need a life threatening illness to find it impossible to put one foot in front of the other.

i dont think we should split hairs here about how you type or spell. you probably have some very REAL physical nerve damage from all the stress and abuse you have had to endure . i dont care if you can type or not, or went to college or not. its not the case at hand.

you dont want to go back to mental hospitals and be incarcerated and that's very understandable. you got absolutely no support or help there and your family and the courts use these records against you and are likely not looking at the whole picture. you know this. as i read your story, i was trying to think of ways for you to get out of this. i saw 2 posts that i fully agree with to begin to get this accomplished.

this post is one of them: applefruit, I believe what you are saying. When I first read all the posts, I too became skeptical, but I think what alot of people may not realize and take into account that as "normal" as she feels she is (meaning, not having any of the illness her parents have made up), she infact IS naturally affected by and traumatized by all the horror she has and still is subject to.

applef, I can't even imagine the horrors you have endured at the hands of these sadistic people, but I do realize how beat down and helpless you must feel... clearly to the point where it is effecting you physically and has made you terrified and physically weak. Is there any way you can make a plan to try to put away any possible money that you get your hands on, get on a bus or train to another State, change your name and get on your feet there. Or cut and paste what you have written us here to as many female political figures as possible, someone will eventually hear you and will help you. I know that if I were in a position financially, I would help you plan an escape, there has got to be someone out there and I don't think you should ever give up. Keep emailing everyone you can in power.

My heart goes out to you. Don't give up

Rayne03 is offline Reply With Quote

i thought of this too. change your name and start a whole new life and get out of there then try to talk to someone after you established trust with them. but you're weak and don't know where to go and have no money. i still have to think about that one. but I DO BELIEVE YOU. and even if you were here for sympathy...you have mine. who wouldn't or couldn't be sympathetic? sadly a lot of people. if something happened to them like this though... its sad how people have to be in another shoes to 'get it". don't get discouraged.

i think you should continue to try to stay off as many meds as possible that you really know you dont need. i wish you had a good doctor who can really narrow this down for you. so meds contraindicate each other too. i dont blame you for not interacting with you parents because it seems like a fruitless effort. i can imagine how that get lonely, but whats the alternative? them? sheesh. so read books, look at pretty pictures. paint. do whatever. give yourself the childhood you never had from your disadvantage point. watch fun , uplifting good shows. only watch shows that arent so wonderful to the point where they uplift you and you can say to yourself...hey look at this i am not alone..in that everyone is hurting over something. but then move on from that. think on good things to off-set the horrors you have endured. tell yourself you are strong and are a survivor. i know you said your parents are religious fanatics. just because they got it warped, doesnt meant there isnt a God there for you someday , someday, to show himself to you someday. in the bible it says, let the weak say i am strong. say it i am strong, everyday. comfort yourself, love yourself. even from your disadvantage point surround your thoughts and self with as many good things as possible. you have to go one day at a time. keep these logs where they are. here on LS. and someday...show them to someone you can trust. someone who can and will help from there advantage point.

you communicate well. someday use that to your advantage. you absolutely need a lawyer. some suck. so you need the blessing of finding a good one who can do an pro bono (free help) like another poster said. but build your own case in writing online. do not keep it on your PC where anyone but you can find it. i know its daunting. but you need a timeline and to explain things. you dont have to write it perfectly. but you eventually will have to find someone who can type it for you perfectly. i wish someone could do a documentary where you could have your own voice. your parents are such hams they might go for it, but it should be under the signed understanding that you get to tell all as YOU see it and have experienced it. (just thinking out loud here) you will be in my prayers tonight, and likely for a long time. but that doesn't mean THIS will take long or be forever. you must be so frightened to "be yourself" at times for fear of the repercussions and misunderstandings. that is horrible. but somehow...this madness will end for you. be kind to yourself, as you can. self love is still a family, even if its a family of one.

there are others who have suffered like you and i am certain found a way...

if only there was one sibling who cared enough and knew there was more to you than this imposed reputation that's snowballed on you from what i think are very blind neglectful parents by the sound of it. and i think what you said HAS been your experience. take one step each day, towards some liberation. someday it will all manifest into true freedom. God bless you

IfiKnewThen
Also I did see a therapist and they said nothing is wrong with me , but they dont know what to do in the legal department because they don't deal with court systems

also, you need a therapist to put something in writing, off the record (because you cant trust how they will word it), so ask them NOT to write this in the notes.

but to write you a personal letter that they dont think there is anything wrong with you. (i dont know how to go about asking this...i have to sleep on it and think on it some more)

but the objective is to get a written statement about your personality and thrie confidence in you in society you have to start building a good case for yourself. or it would help to.

who pays for the therapist? can you really trust them? careful what you say to them.

they dont have to deal with the court system to have a professional opinion or evaluation. the thing is what do they really feel and can they be trusted?

if not you have to find another avenue.

ps when i say what do they really feel, i dont mean it in the context that anything is wrong with you. i really believe your story. i mean it in the context that you cant afford to have any more people against you. you need someone to have confidence to take a chance on you (and themselves) and write something favorable for you for future purposes and to use it as another stepping stone to freeing yourself and building some support team.

NoMagicBullet
also, you need a therapist to put something in writing, off the record (because you cant trust how they will word it), so ask them NOT to write this in the notes.

but to write you a personal letter that they dont think there is anything wrong with you. (i dont know how to go about asking this...i have to sleep on it and think on it some more)

This is something of a contradiction, because if it does go into legal proceedings - and it would have to - then what's in the record (the therapist's record/case file) that matters. A letter is nice, but without a psych evaluation and notes and/or the therapist being willing to testify, I doubt it would mean a lot in court. I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think an unofficial letter would hack it.

Not that I believe the OP's story, but if you do and want to help, IfiKnewThen, then I support your freedom to make that choice. But I disagree that what you suggested would work.

IfiKnewThen

i hear and understand what you are saying NMB.

the reason why i said, get something off the record..is complicated/complexed.

when you talk to shrinks of any kind, they are always taking notes.

and if the OP were to say to the shrink, "would you write me a note or put it in the files i am ok?" the shrink/therapist/dr/social worker whatever/ could possibly write in their records: the patient wants me to say something positive about them.

when a third party reads this, who wants to hurt the OP, a court ordered judge, they may see it as manipulative etc.

so i was kinda thinking to myself how can the OP avoid, more misunderstandings and how not to give people rocks they can throw at you.

of course just asking the therapist to write something to you off their record, does not ensure they wont make note of it somehow anyway. i was wanting the OP to lets us know, if they feel this therapist can be trusted. if the therapist already told her she seems stable from her vantage point, maybe she can find out if she made note of this already in her records. record can be subpoena'd or people can to testify on anther's behalf.

she really is between a rock and a hard place. i tend to really believe this particular story for a number of reasons but do not want to digress.

the Op sounds like they have a trail and history of mental records out there that have been passed on and used by each dr., no one really stepping outside the box and looking at it from her point, but taking note and going from there. this was used in court against her. her parents ensuring and agreeing she is a menace to society or a danger to them or herself. hense, guardianship on their part, no matter her age or back to the mental institution. now, i am merely going on this story seeming plausible how things can spiral with no real support system if your own parents view you a particular way. them (her parents) sounding like they are very dysfunctional too. i am a firm believer that it "takes a village", to get help or you can have villiage idiots help destroy you. anyway, i do see your point NMB. she can only hope and pray this therapist would be a real advocate for her at least getting an appeal for her parents being guardian over her and not going back to institutions that dont seem to help matters either. it seems like such a frustrating sad situation. but i think she can chip away slowly at this history that plagues and follows her. it was probably erroneous history to begin with. now used against her defines her situation. but it is only temporary OP.

again, it is a radical move and i dont know how much damage from her life has occurred, but she might consider the posts of either leaving (but i don't want to see more harm and danger come to her) and/or contacting an official who can hear her out and help her. first she needs to gain their confidence and then she has to gain theirs. she is in a rough spot.

anyway, will keep this person in my prayers. i dont feel i am really adding anything here except to say, one day at a time, one step at a time, and make each minute count from your disadvantage point . if your parents really are this sick, see it as their own illness and try to cope with them on that level. it may very well be that you do need someone to rescue you. that takes a special person, who is equipped to know what to do next and is familiar with the system and knows how to handle these issues. we are the public just taking or word (or not) and trying to offer some compassion for your plight.

• Author

Thanks ifiknew

you understand me 99% and you completey "get" the situation, sadly many people do not care or understand unless theyve been there themselves.

its not a scam, Im not asking for any money, not a dollar. theres no money involved. I have no need for any of your money.any money id get id froma paycheck from hard earned work id do in a job. I dont have a job now but i dont ask strangers for money, no thank you.

did any of you stop to think that maybe my keyboard has some broken keys (so no i am not nigerian or ugoslavian or whatever you want to make up to bully me) my isp says new york, im pretty sure im in new york state which is in america.

I dont need more bullying or harrasment which is what i draw to myself apparently , maybe theres an invisible sign that says hey look at me , pick on me im a nobody.

also my grammar isnt the best, I'm intelligent and I did go to some years of college But i havent been in school in over half a decade and im under alot of stress so my writing skills went downhill.I also did not go to 3 yrs of highschool.I wasnt allowed to because I was too busy being set up for a crummy future life by my parents.

ifiknew you understand my situation.I have been living in mental institutions since I was 14. I mean my parents would drop me off there as if its boarding schools and Id live in these places 6 or 7 months at a time and then be sent to a new place.Ive been in over 15 different mental institutions as a kid or maybe 20 i lost count.they built up records against me which were a set up in order to build an entire case against me.The doctors and employees wrote what lies my parents told about me in records.

and since my parents told a different story each time and changed the 75 inconsistent facts, They were able to diagnose me with 35 mental problems, maybe even the entire dsm handbook, depends on what things my parents said.

so by the time i turned 18 i had about 40 different mental diagnoses's that are all permanent, and i wasnt allowed to go to highschool cause i was busy living in mental hospitals instead where no one would listen to me, or believe me or care about what I knew was going on. so i had no education and I was isolated from any peers, not allowed to socialize or gain world experience.

which is what many abusers do, they dont want them to be educated, better themselves or have any friends to support them

then since they built up the record that says im the most dangerous serial killer there is/menace to society, danger to everyone.. then they were able to go to court against me and have me put away after 18 involuntary, each time for no reason. they told me the reason was because my father told them alaraming stories about me and they dont know weather to believe him so they had to admit me for 2 weeks (how long insurance pays for) to "watch me'. each time they found no unusual behavior from me and my fathers stories didnt match up. so they sent me out

one time my father didnt want me released even after the doctors told him that there was noting wrong with me and that I did not belong in a psych hospital. SO they told him if he didnt allow me back at his house then they would send me to a homeless shelter.

he has done everthing to try to keep me locked away as long as possible, away from society, potential friends or a career or schooling to better myself and help me contribute to the world. he says im a horrible person and deserve to be locked away the rest of my life. he would throw angry fits that i wasnt in a mental hospital or on drugs.

they also put me on over 20 mind altering medications, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. every few months changing to a new medication.I got severly sick from those and id be surprised if i didnt suffer permanent damage from them. but i spent the last 3 yrs befor age 18 a drowsy zombie every day

i got addicted to a fw of them that i could not stop taking them or id faint, throw up, severe headaches, shaking... i looked like a heroine addict in some rehab when i tried to stop the medications cold turkey

also my parents allowed these hospitals to give me all these medications that it made me gain 70 pounds in less than a yr of being forced to take these medications. so not only did they stop me from getting an education,and isolate me from the world, friends of my own age. but they forced me to become obese to a point the doctor outside of the hospital said i almost got diabetes because it affected my liver. which is scary for someone whos 18

so all the medications did for me is make me terribly sick, drowsy and not able to concentrate. and made me feel aand look like a drug addict

so thats my past.

but my parents keep having me victimised and because of the records that dont represent me, but instead the stories my awful parents like to tell people about me. people dont want to listen to me or believe me.

Im a normal girl,Im not a menace to society, im kind and a great person and I can contribute alot to the world.

but my records say Im some terrorist pirate,future serial killer, threat to humanity who had a psychotic break at 13. first of all psychosis and schitsophrenia are rare for people under age 25. it usually starts around late 20s most of the time. its about 1% of them will be sick under 18. which is like 1 in a million chance. or 1 in 800,000 .

but i am not mentally ill, no one who knows me thinks i am, but i do appear to be nervous and under stress. and when im nervous and going through something terrible such as being victimised like this to a point i dont care if i live anymore, then i dont represent myself well socially.

no one repsects a person who looks nervous or traumatised

they broke my spirit and my will to survive was crushed because of all this they put me through for no reason

so im a weak person now, much weaker than i was years ago

im weak physically, worn down from all of this, and weak spiritually, emotionally.they broke my spitit, damaged my soul,i had to cry too many times because of this.theres times i lost my will to live and stopped caring what happens to me or my future because i realised i was not important if everyone around me was abusing me (my family,psychiatrists my parents saw, law enforcement, hospital staff). i began to feel more worthless than my abusive early childhood made me think i was.

so it became rational to me that if i was put away the rest of my life in some mental facility, group home for the mentally deranged, run ovr by a bus and killed, whatever. that no one would care and it wouldnt affect society because im not important.

the message my parents and all who victimise me are saying to me is that im not important and i will never matter and the world would be happy and fine if i was gone.

the problem with that is i started to look for evidence of that being true and i found out theres more evidence saying i am important and i do matter and i can do good things in the world.

so im being lied to by these bullies

i have a purpose and im a good person and ive already helped alot even with my restricted and bad life sofar. even small things make a difference, giving charity, hold open a door for an elderly person, other charity things and other things i wont discuss here. im the person who goes out of their way, no matter how bad my day is to help someone that i can help

but maybe im too nice, so people see me as weak.

so i do not know what to do, im a normal person and im sure anyone else in my situation would probably have sued many people yrs ago for wrong doing.

but me being in victim mode or with religous fanatic parents i was afraid to go against my family or cause any "trouble" for them. even if it meant saving my own life. i guess religous people do not like to dishonor their parents, bring shame to their community/family or speak up

im worried and I need now to stop being victimised. Im done with people who dont know me such as judges,law enforcement,court ordererd psychologists, 'forensic' court psych, owners of psych hospitals believing the stupid garbage my parents tell them about me.to my parents they are just new audiences to tell teir inconsistent stories about me to.

people involved with this court/mental health dont listen to me, they dont care about me or whats good for me or what i want in life. they make their own day easier because they have all the fancy paperwork against me they need and a demanding father who claims im a danger to all.

its all about them and whats good for them, how to victimise me.

i cant fall into these stupid traps. so i need to get people to listen to me.

i have proof that the court evaulator nd my father lied about me, i have proof that the psychiatrist who never met me that my father paid to write a letter about me saying im psychotic and need to be hospitalised and drugged emediately LIED about me (he forgot that theres documents you need signed before you see a patient,I never saw him and so i never signed such papers like hippa, treatment consent which hed have if i did ACTUALLY meet with him to be evulated, so he is caught in lies)

the court should force that psychiatrist to turn over evidence of me being a patient. such as the forms a patients fills out and signs and the hippa notice you must sign. all medical doctors and psychiatrists and psychologists ask you to sign those papers before they see you, its the law. then they should make him lose his liscense because he lied about me

the court evaulator appointed psychologist wrote down the reason my father needs guardianship is because im a liar and he wrote what i "lied about' in the court evaluation., the problem with that is that i didnt lie, i was telling the truth and i have dosens of documents to prove im not the liar.

so the court evaluator also commited perjury.

he said i have a disorder where i pretend to have medical problems and he asked me for my entire medical history since kindergarten so of course i told him about first grade chickenpox and the time i fell rollerskating in elementary school and broke my wrist, along with whatever else happened which were true.

but he tricked me because what he did was he tried to make me look crasy by saying that i told him i have all the medical problems i had in the past on the same day he spoke to me. so he wrote in the court papers that i told him that while meeting him i have chickenpox, wrist fracture,laryngitis,sprained ankle,poison ivy,pollen allergy etc... any medical dilmea you ever had since you were a kid.

he tricked me and asked me for my entire medical history, i should have kept quiet and said nothing to him

so yea the things i told him were true, i did have chickenpox in elementary school, the flue, sprained ankle and so on but not on that same day at 24 yrs old

so im not a liar,i have medical records to prove i didnt lie about any medical problem. and tests and doctors dont lie. an ex ray machine dosnt lie when theres a fractured wrist, medical doctors dont lie when they diagnose something that is there. since medical doctors can see whats there

so i have all these people against me, it is some sort of set up. espeically if the court evaluator is going to severely lie about me and ask me trick questions and change my answers to them in his report.

i wonder how many other people he did this too? how many elderly people he lied about to make it look like they have alsheimers so their greedy 45 yr old children can send them to a nursing home (its the same thing, adult guardianship is usually for elderly people)

if you cannot do your job correctly then you need a new job. he chose the wrong career. maybe he should work at mcdonalds

i atleast have morals and im a caring person who knows how to treat people with dignity and be fair. so i would do a better job as a court evaluator than him since id actually listen to the person and try to find proof what theyre saying is true. i dont want that type of career but im just saying even tho i dont have a psychology degree i think id do a better job.

so also i do have medical problems now, im weak all the time and worn down, so this has been hard for me to try to end this or get anyone to listen to me..so i had to give up on this and work on trying to be well.alot of times ive been to weak to leave the house or go down steps

i have to go back to the dr soon because ive been on alot of antibiotics and nothing helps. because what i have is reistant to antibiotics

its annoying and scary

but this is the fight for my life against EVIL. its basically evil if life is short and someone is trying to take that from me.

my father thinks hes going to bully and distract me long enough so that he can put me in some group home for the mentally deranged and people with low life potential.

one of his new lies is that he likes to tell people im autistic too along with my 40 mental disorders,adhd and 8 personality disorders. he tells everyone that poor him has a child with aspergers syndrome

but there is no chance that i have aspergers or any autism.I even asked atleast 2 psychologists i went to without my parents being involved and they said there is no chance that i have aspergers or any developmental issue.

so yea my father has been trying to get me into a famous group home facility for people with autism and developmental handicaps since i was 18. im on waiting lists to be locked away there for life.

i wouldnt belong there, maybe id work there if that was my career choice to work with mentally disabled. but they would aslo drug me there and probably abuse me and id probably try to escape and have nowhere to go and run back home to my parents.

but they dont care if none of that is wrong with me, im money im a dollar bill sign to facilities because im an extra customer.

I need to stop being victimized and stop feeling bad about myself, im not less of a person than anyone and I deserve respect and to chose to do whats good for me.

HOw do i get past these idiots with complete power, control over me?

thats the question

Im alone in the world, im sick with a life threatening medical problem that antibiotics dont help,I have no family willing to stand up for me or associate with me (only to control and be abusive to me),Ive been isolated so i have no friends now.

am i a weak person against an army of money wanting control freaks

i cant prove myself to these people because i have a serious terrible medical problem that prevent me from doing basic things.so i cant show any big accomplishments. since even walking down the street makes me weak and feel dissy .so im not sure i can even get to the court building without putting myself at risk.

so i need a power of attorney or something, someone else to go instead of me. or talk on skype to the judge if im too sick to go to the court

but im not that important so they wont make those exceptions for me

i could find a miracle answer , or i could take small steps to chip away at this. but im not sure where to begin or how to do all of this

i mean how is this case valid if its based completely on perjury? cant they just end it because the law was broken so it shouldnt be valid

like if a convicted murderer on death row was lied about by a "witness" and they find out yrs later then witness lied and the person was innocent, how do they throw out that case and free the guy?

maybe it can work the same

also i heard that maybe im victimised because of being a woman. everyone involved in the case was male. maybe they do not value opinions of females or see me as less or weak because of it. or because of my age being 24/ 25 at the time they treated me like a non important 'teenage girl" whos parents need to control.

I also look alot younger than my age. I appear to be around 18 instead of 27, im not very tall, im quiet (shy sometimes), not very assertive and add nervousness to that because of whats happening to me.

so maybe people see me and think "shy teenage girl" instead of intelligent adult with potential

In arab countries and certain other family oriented foreign countries such as china I know its common in their culture for unmarried girls in their 20s to be controlled by their parents and relatives, live with them and have no rights. but this is america so I dont want to live like some arab girl from sudan or saudi arabia. those are human rights offenses. so maybe the judge dosnt care because (he was of hispanic background) so maybe in his country where he was born theres no human rights and women of my age range have no rights and are supposed to go by what their parents say.

im not foreign but im thinking of where else in the world someone may be going through a similar situation and that reminded me of unmarried women in middle eastern countries where theres no rights

also there may be prejudice against me by these authorities because i live in one of the least "american" counties in the us, the worst one with poverty and drug ridden communities,projects. where its 40 % hispanics and 50% blacks and almost everyone here speaks fluent spanish. and im white and of a minority religion, so they might be racist against me because im a minority here.

and they all live in small rundown apartments and im the "rich white girl" because i live in a nice home and am from a well to do educated middle class family.

so i need to make some sort of plan, that will help., that i can accomplish

maybe a few things a day or week

IfiKnewThen

i can only say, start with getting your medical records if you can , read through them. (which will probably be tough to relive...be strong) make notations where you disagree, or agree, but keep it short easy to read and concise. number where to refer to things. write it as though a third party is reading it (a lawyer or a judge). form it in a way that they can look at you objectively and not prejudice like.

it sounds like there are mountains of records. then take your case to an attorney. see if they can expunge some of your records. you have to prove its in your best interest to do so and that you're not a menace to society or yourself. it would help to narrow down some of the records that can be expunged...(the ones that hurt you the most, if you can prove it)

there is not much anyone can do for you here, except to lend an ear. but who knows maybe someone can get more involved who reads this. i dont know. you will have to start getting people to hear you and rally for you, that are near you. you cant ramble on. if you appear nervous, explain why so they know. be brief or people will sadly get tired of listening to you. thats sadly peoples nature. this will all require self control and dedication on your part. try to get a political official to help you or lay person , who knows someone who can help you. you are in a tough spot, but nothing is impossible. i do pray you get passed this. it will take planting seeds to get it accomplished. one day at a time till you have allies and build a case for yourself. dont get into arguments with people at all now. lay low as possible. keep your cool and show you are ok. after a certain period of time you may be able to expunge some of your records. good luck take care of yourself.

Thanks ifiknew

you understand me 99% and you completey "get" the situation, sadly many people do not care or understand unless theyve been there themselves.

its not a scam, Im not asking for any money, not a dollar. theres no money involved. I have no need for any of your money.any money id get id froma paycheck from hard earned work id do in a job. I dont have a job now but i dont ask strangers for money, no thank you.

did any of you stop to think that maybe my keyboard has some broken keys (so no i am not nigerian or ugoslavian or whatever you want to make up to bully me) my isp says new york, im pretty sure im in new york state which is in america.

I dont need more bullying or harrasment which is what i draw to myself apparently , maybe theres an invisible sign that says hey look at me , pick on me im a nobody.

also my grammar isnt the best, I'm intelligent and I did go to some years of college But i havent been in school in over half a decade and im under alot of stress so my writing skills went downhill.I also did not go to 3 yrs of highschool.I wasnt allowed to because I was too busy being set up for a crummy future life by my parents.

ifiknew you understand my situation.I have been living in mental institutions since I was 14. I mean my parents would drop me off there as if its boarding schools and Id live in these places 6 or 7 months at a time and then be sent to a new place.Ive been in over 15 different mental institutions as a kid or maybe 20 i lost count.they built up records against me which were a set up in order to build an entire case against me.The doctors and employees wrote what lies my parents told about me in records.

and since my parents told a different story each time and changed the 75 inconsistent facts, They were able to diagnose me with 35 mental problems, maybe even the entire dsm handbook, depends on what things my parents said.

so by the time i turned 18 i had about 40 different mental diagnoses's that are all permanent, and i wasnt allowed to go to highschool cause i was busy living in mental hospitals instead where no one would listen to me, or believe me or care about what I knew was going on. so i had no education and I was isolated from any peers, not allowed to socialize or gain world experience.

which is what many abusers do, they dont want them to be educated, better themselves or have any friends to support them

then since they built up the record that says im the most dangerous serial killer there is/menace to society, danger to everyone.. then they were able to go to court against me and have me put away after 18 involuntary, each time for no reason. they told me the reason was because my father told them alaraming stories about me and they dont know weather to believe him so they had to admit me for 2 weeks (how long insurance pays for) to "watch me'. each time they found no unusual behavior from me and my fathers stories didnt match up. so they sent me out

one time my father didnt want me released even after the doctors told him that there was noting wrong with me and that I did not belong in a psych hospital. SO they told him if he didnt allow me back at his house then they would send me to a homeless shelter.

he has done everthing to try to keep me locked away as long as possible, away from society, potential friends or a career or schooling to better myself and help me contribute to the world. he says im a horrible person and deserve to be locked away the rest of my life. he would throw angry fits that i wasnt in a mental hospital or on drugs.

they also put me on over 20 mind altering medications, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. every few months changing to a new medication.I got severly sick from those and id be surprised if i didnt suffer permanent damage from them. but i spent the last 3 yrs befor age 18 a drowsy zombie every day

i got addicted to a fw of them that i could not stop taking them or id faint, throw up, severe headaches, shaking... i looked like a heroine addict in some rehab when i tried to stop the medications cold turkey

also my parents allowed these hospitals to give me all these medications that it made me gain 70 pounds in less than a yr of being forced to take these medications. so not only did they stop me from getting an education,and isolate me from the world, friends of my own age. but they forced me to become obese to a point the doctor outside of the hospital said i almost got diabetes because it affected my liver. which is scary for someone whos 18

so all the medications did for me is make me terribly sick, drowsy and not able to concentrate. and made me feel aand look like a drug addict

so thats my past.

but my parents keep having me victimised and because of the records that dont represent me, but instead the stories my awful parents like to tell people about me. people dont want to listen to me or believe me.

Im a normal girl,Im not a menace to society, im kind and a great person and I can contribute alot to the world.

but my records say Im some terrorist pirate,future serial killer, threat to humanity who had a psychotic break at 13. first of all psychosis and schitsophrenia are rare for people under age 25. it usually starts around late 20s most of the time. its about 1% of them will be sick under 18. which is like 1 in a million chance. or 1 in 800,000 .

but i am not mentally ill, no one who knows me thinks i am, but i do appear to be nervous and under stress. and when im nervous and going through something terrible such as being victimised like this to a point i dont care if i live anymore, then i dont represent myself well socially.

no one repsects a person who looks nervous or traumatised

they broke my spirit and my will to survive was crushed because of all this they put me through for no reason

so im a weak person now, much weaker than i was years ago

im weak physically, worn down from all of this, and weak spiritually, emotionally.they broke my spitit, damaged my soul,i had to cry too many times because of this.theres times i lost my will to live and stopped caring what happens to me or my future because i realised i was not important if everyone around me was abusing me (my family,psychiatrists my parents saw, law enforcement, hospital staff). i began to feel more worthless than my abusive early childhood made me think i was.

so it became rational to me that if i was put away the rest of my life in some mental facility, group home for the mentally deranged, run ovr by a bus and killed, whatever. that no one would care and it wouldnt affect society because im not important.

the message my parents and all who victimise me are saying to me is that im not important and i will never matter and the world would be happy and fine if i was gone.

the problem with that is i started to look for evidence of that being true and i found out theres more evidence saying i am important and i do matter and i can do good things in the world.

so im being lied to by these bullies

i have a purpose and im a good person and ive already helped alot even with my restricted and bad life sofar. even small things make a difference, giving charity, hold open a door for an elderly person, other charity things and other things i wont discuss here. im the person who goes out of their way, no matter how bad my day is to help someone that i can help

but maybe im too nice, so people see me as weak.

so i do not know what to do, im a normal person and im sure anyone else in my situation would probably have sued many people yrs ago for wrong doing.

but me being in victim mode or with religous fanatic parents i was afraid to go against my family or cause any "trouble" for them. even if it meant saving my own life. i guess religous people do not like to dishonor their parents, bring shame to their community/family or speak up

im worried and I need now to stop being victimised. Im done with people who dont know me such as judges,law enforcement,court ordererd psychologists, 'forensic' court psych, owners of psych hospitals believing the stupid garbage my parents tell them about me.to my parents they are just new audiences to tell teir inconsistent stories about me to.

people involved with this court/mental health dont listen to me, they dont care about me or whats good for me or what i want in life. they make their own day easier because they have all the fancy paperwork against me they need and a demanding father who claims im a danger to all.

its all about them and whats good for them, how to victimise me.

i cant fall into these stupid traps. so i need to get people to listen to me.

i have proof that the court evaulator nd my father lied about me, i have proof that the psychiatrist who never met me that my father paid to write a letter about me saying im psychotic and need to be hospitalised and drugged emediately LIED about me (he forgot that theres documents you need signed before you see a patient,I never saw him and so i never signed such papers like hippa, treatment consent which hed have if i did ACTUALLY meet with him to be evulated, so he is caught in lies)

the court should force that psychiatrist to turn over evidence of me being a patient. such as the forms a patients fills out and signs and the hippa notice you must sign. all medical doctors and psychiatrists and psychologists ask you to sign those papers before they see you, its the law. then they should make him lose his liscense because he lied about me

the court evaulator appointed psychologist wrote down the reason my father needs guardianship is because im a liar and he wrote what i "lied about' in the court evaluation., the problem with that is that i didnt lie, i was telling the truth and i have dosens of documents to prove im not the liar.

so the court evaluator also commited perjury.

he said i have a disorder where i pretend to have medical problems and he asked me for my entire medical history since kindergarten so of course i told him about first grade chickenpox and the time i fell rollerskating in elementary school and broke my wrist, along with whatever else happened which were true.

but he tricked me because what he did was he tried to make me look crasy by saying that i told him i have all the medical problems i had in the past on the same day he spoke to me. so he wrote in the court papers that i told him that while meeting him i have chickenpox, wrist fracture,laryngitis,sprained ankle,poison ivy,pollen allergy etc... any medical dilmea you ever had since you were a kid.

he tricked me and asked me for my entire medical history, i should have kept quiet and said nothing to him

so yea the things i told him were true, i did have chickenpox in elementary school, the flue, sprained ankle and so on but not on that same day at 24 yrs old

so im not a liar,i have medical records to prove i didnt lie about any medical problem. and tests and doctors dont lie. an ex ray machine dosnt lie when theres a fractured wrist, medical doctors dont lie when they diagnose something that is there. since medical doctors can see whats there

so i have all these people against me, it is some sort of set up. espeically if the court evaluator is going to severely lie about me and ask me trick questions and change my answers to them in his report.

i wonder how many other people he did this too? how many elderly people he lied about to make it look like they have alsheimers so their greedy 45 yr old children can send them to a nursing home (its the same thing, adult guardianship is usually for elderly people)

if you cannot do your job correctly then you need a new job. he chose the wrong career. maybe he should work at mcdonalds

i atleast have morals and im a caring person who knows how to treat people with dignity and be fair. so i would do a better job as a court evaluator than him since id actually listen to the person and try to find proof what theyre saying is true. i dont want that type of career but im just saying even tho i dont have a psychology degree i think id do a better job.

so also i do have medical problems now, im weak all the time and worn down, so this has been hard for me to try to end this or get anyone to listen to me..so i had to give up on this and work on trying to be well.alot of times ive been to weak to leave the house or go down steps

i have to go back to the dr soon because ive been on alot of antibiotics and nothing helps. because what i have is reistant to antibiotics

its annoying and scary

but this is the fight for my life against EVIL. its basically evil if life is short and someone is trying to take that from me.

my father thinks hes going to bully and distract me long enough so that he can put me in some group home for the mentally deranged and people with low life potential.

one of his new lies is that he likes to tell people im autistic too along with my 40 mental disorders,adhd and 8 personality disorders. he tells everyone that poor him has a child with aspergers syndrome

but there is no chance that i have aspergers or any autism.I even asked atleast 2 psychologists i went to without my parents being involved and they said there is no chance that i have aspergers or any developmental issue.

so yea my father has been trying to get me into a famous group home facility for people with autism and developmental handicaps since i was 18. im on waiting lists to be locked away there for life.

i wouldnt belong there, maybe id work there if that was my career choice to work with mentally disabled. but they would aslo drug me there and probably abuse me and id probably try to escape and have nowhere to go and run back home to my parents.

but they dont care if none of that is wrong with me, im money im a dollar bill sign to facilities because im an extra customer.

I need to stop being victimized and stop feeling bad about myself, im not less of a person than anyone and I deserve respect and to chose to do whats good for me.

HOw do i get past these idiots with complete power, control over me?

thats the question

Im alone in the world, im sick with a life threatening medical problem that antibiotics dont help,I have no family willing to stand up for me or associate with me (only to control and be abusive to me),Ive been isolated so i have no friends now.

am i a weak person against an army of money wanting control freaks

i cant prove myself to these people because i have a serious terrible medical problem that prevent me from doing basic things.so i cant show any big accomplishments. since even walking down the street makes me weak and feel dissy .so im not sure i can even get to the court building without putting myself at risk.

so i need a power of attorney or something, someone else to go instead of me. or talk on skype to the judge if im too sick to go to the court

but im not that important so they wont make those exceptions for me

i could find a miracle answer , or i could take small steps to chip away at this. but im not sure where to begin or how to do all of this

i mean how is this case valid if its based completely on perjury? cant they just end it because the law was broken so it shouldnt be valid

like if a convicted murderer on death row was lied about by a "witness" and they find out yrs later then witness lied and the person was innocent, how do they throw out that case and free the guy?

maybe it can work the same

also i heard that maybe im victimised because of being a woman. everyone involved in the case was male. maybe they do not value opinions of females or see me as less or weak because of it. or because of my age being 24/ 25 at the time they treated me like a non important 'teenage girl" whos parents need to control.

I also look alot younger than my age. I appear to be around 18 instead of 27, im not very tall, im quiet (shy sometimes), not very assertive and add nervousness to that because of whats happening to me.

so maybe people see me and think "shy teenage girl" instead of intelligent adult with potential

In arab countries and certain other family oriented foreign countries such as china I know its common in their culture for unmarried girls in their 20s to be controlled by their parents and relatives, live with them and have no rights. but this is america so I dont want to live like some arab girl from sudan or saudi arabia. those are human rights offenses. so maybe the judge dosnt care because (he was of hispanic background) so maybe in his country where he was born theres no human rights and women of my age range have no rights and are supposed to go by what their parents say.

im not foreign but im thinking of where else in the world someone may be going through a similar situation and that reminded me of unmarried women in middle eastern countries where theres no rights

also there may be prejudice against me by these authorities because i live in one of the least "american" counties in the us, the worst one with poverty and drug ridden communities,projects. where its 40 % hispanics and 50% blacks and almost everyone here speaks fluent spanish. and im white and of a minority religion, so they might be racist against me because im a minority here.

and they all live in small rundown apartments and im the "rich white girl" because i live in a nice home and am from a well to do educated middle class family.

so i need to make some sort of plan, that will help., that i can accomplish

maybe a few things a day or week

Are you sure they are not poisoning you?? I would get tested. If you're that weak and dizzy and cannot walk down a flight a stairs... antibiotics are not going to help you! Go get tested! If all you are saying is true, I wouldn't put it past them and if that's the case, you'll automatically have all the help you've ever needed.

I don't know what to believe, but my empathetic heart tells me this may infact be true. Who knows. But if it is.... you need to quit repeating yourself on all your posts. We get the picture and give you all sort of ideas that you can do right from the comfort of your own computer there. I don't understand why you are not at least trying to email the right people what you have written here (cut and paste if you have to). There's plenty of media in NY. They would be all over this and your parents would be exposed. Write public defenders. Look up defense attorneys and send them your information. You're 27 years old, and nobody is going to rescue you. You are stronger than you think to have survived what you have survived. Use that strength to change your life. Here's one .... write Dr. Phil. No more excuses when there are feasible solutions. Unless you want to live out the rest of your life like this, you MUST be willing to take some chances and do something. By the sounds of your parents, in their warped minds, they may actually be excited about something like being on the Dr. Phil show where they can tell their little stories for all of America to hear. But we all know Dr. Phil will see right through them. Take that chance!

• 1 month later...

I'm very sorry to hear all this and it does sound incredible. Assuming that your story is true, I have a couple of ideas but I don't know if anything would come of them:

Firstly, if possible, can you get a friend to receive your mail for you? If you can give someone else's address for your mail, at least your parents can't intercept it.

Secondly, I think you need to make contact with a specialised human rights lawyer. I'm sure you could find someone online and assess them according to their reputation. You could particularly look for someone who has dealt with similar cases perhaps, or women who've been affected by Isalmic law while living in the US. You've got the psychologist's report showing you do not have mental illnesses; that's something to point out from the beginning. If there anyone who could vouch for you too, who could give the lawyer a different perspective from your parents? It's worth gathering together any evidence that your parents are lying and also maybe evidence of any abuse they are committing now. How about considering recording them? There are small recording devices the size of a mobile phone that you could use, if you can afford them.

You could try to escape, I guess, maybe get on a plane to Canada, giving your parents no forewarning whatsoever. I don't know how long it would take to get to Canada from where you are or what would happen under Canadian law. Would the police there be obliged to pick you up under some agreement with the US? I have no idea.

I really feel for you and I hope you find a way out of this. It's an awful situation.