!! Im trying to get this sorat cute gurl, but im 2 shy !!

StunnaWitFlyIce

Sorry to hear that man. But don't give up just because of her. She's just one girl. There's many more out there. Ya, rejection sucks, but that's life. Everyone deals with it. You'll get over this with her in time. Just keep trying to meet other girls and be sweet to them, try to have fun and be yourself.

• Author
StunnaWitFlyIce

Well she really was the only one who i ever tried to have a relationship with but it failed so i just have to find another hobby. theres no more fish for me when im searching through a puddle. i just dont have the look the gurls want and so i give up on my first try. its just not for me, getting married, love, girlfriend, its just not for me. theres plenty of other stuff i could do alone to keep myself occupied :( right?

Dont give up if one girl doesn't like you. For one thing, you'll turn all other girls away by staying closed off. Just talk to them like you would any friend. If shes in your class, theres no need to introduce yourself but otherwise, do it. You'll feel really stupid doing it, and it will appear that way, but she'll appreciate the confidence. DONT DO ANY OF THAT CLASSIC STUFF, FLOWERS, POEMS, ETC. I've found through my experimentation with that that they think its "coming on too strongly." Don't get so passionate about it, just play it cool and get to know her for awhile. Talk to her about movies, music (big topic) what they did over weekends/breaks, that sort of stuff. Ask her for her screen name after you talk for a couple days. Get to know one of her friends and ask for some advice. If you talk to more than one, you'll seem like a stalker, but if you get to know just one it will be fine. I know you may be looking for an exact set of directions to follow, but I hate to tell ya there isnt one. Its different for different people, but these are basic ways that work. Just try it out, and if not, move on. But don't let one thing like this mess you up, because you'll never get any further that way.

People say that girls generally don't like 'neaty guys' or 'good guys' w/e, but what i find is that you should just be yourself, things will go wrong if you try to become someone your not.. sure be the jerk and get a girlfriend.. but she'll be in love with a fake you.. follow WHATEVER comes into your heart because that will truly set you apart from others that are following rules, hopefully for the better when you find the right one..

I know you already said you've blown your chances with that girl.. but if all you've been is the true YOU the way you naturally are then its clear that shes simply not the one.

just my 2 cents :cool:

• Author
StunnaWitFlyIce

you last 2 guys are amazing with the advice, i havent looked at it by those angles before and thankz for bringing the light into my eyes. unfortunately i am staring into the light from the darkness. i gurls arent my thing so i just give up. i thank everyone for the post and i hope people who have viewed these post are helped by looking at my situation. i guess il just stay alone in my life, got any ideas for some hobbies i can take up to replace my searching for a girlfriend? :o

ps: to Jim24 yeah she was the only gurl for me, she was the only gurl i have ever came foward 2 and the only one who put me down lol well thankz Jim24 but i guess this guy will remain alone lol.

I suggest you don't give up, but if you want to stop searching yourself, my advice is let one of em find you instead of finding them yourself. In the mean time, just join a club/sport at school your interested in that has girls in it. Who knows, you may like one of them and/or vice versa. However, listen. I am 17 now, and I ran into the exact situation you were in when I was 13 back in 8th grade. I liked this one girl for 3 years, always thinking she was the only person for me. And I am friends with her now, but a relationship did not work out, she had no romantic interest in me etc. And trust me, even if you want to stop searching for girls, you can't make yourself stop. I told myself I could like no one else but her and sure enough, next month, I became interested in another girl. These things happen, dont get caught up in em all the time. Whatever you decide, good luck.

Dont be so down about 1 girl. I always used to do this, and came to the conclusion that its pointless.

I even remind me saying '**** it. i'm giving up all this stuff about fcking girls , i'm sick of it'

no more then a couple of hours later i had my first girlfriend.

it seems that whenever you say this, girls get interested in you, its very strange.

I suggest you dont actually search love, but let love find you

• Author
StunnaWitFlyIce

your advice is amazing, because the gurl i like likes a guy who doesnt really search for anything he just loks sad and lonly 24/7 and i mean im jelous becasue she is literally all over him trying to make him happy. weres my happyness? well anyway thankz guys alot i will take your advice to the bank on this one.

I'm 13 so plz still take me seriously okay? There's this guy called Jacob at church. I think he's the hottest :love: boy ever but everyone else says he's ugly. I have never had a boyfriend and am not allowed to date and the same goes for him. I really like his personality and kinda looks too.

My friend was trying to set me up with him and in the end he said it's up to me if I want his phone number and i got it! I rang him and we had the worst talk. It was like me asking aquestions then he's like 'yes.' or 'no.'and it was GAY.

Then the other day i rang him and i had another dumb convo pretty much the same as the first.

Today my friends and i were following him around but it looked like I didn't really want to, to him. The kept on going up to him and asking him why he doesn't like me and he's like 'i just dont.' I think he's desperate. so i wouldn've thought he'd go out with me! At church I'm like really popular and stuff. He kept on overhearing me saying how hot he is and stuff. :o

Later on i walked up to him and asked him what my friends had said to him and he said that they asked if he liked me. I'm like 'And you said no right.' And he's like 'uuuhh ...yes' Then he said ' they asked why i didn't like you and i said that i don't like how your friends follow me around - it's annoying.'

Now i've messed up badly becasuse i THINK he told his friend that he doesn't like me but they just might be lying. He sure doesn't act like he does. My friend says he's jus shy but he's not i bet. At first b4 i rang him or anything he kinda wanted to give his number to me but ever since i rang him he doesn't even look at me.

WHAT CAN I DO??????????MY friends tried ringing him up and saying how much I like him and how he's mean for not asking me out . I badly messed things up and i really want a boyfriend and i want it to be him. :D PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv rita

• Author
StunnaWitFlyIce

phone conversations arent the best, they get booring really quick. you need more face time and u need to calm down a little more. take a long look into your heart and into your mind. realize exactly that if he is playing around so much with u, and u want a strait foreward boyfriend than he isnt the right one. atleast not now. i think u should just calm down and look deep into your heart and see exactly what you are looking for, if its not him than well just follow your soul.

if he is the one, or u want to try it umm i say just be calm about it and dont get lost into him.

if he isnt than just keep your eye on him, people change and if he changes into a person u like than just be happy u made a educated choice.

than again im just a 15 year old guy who has never had a g/f and who failed flat on his face when he tried and now is so low in self pitty that he thinks life is absolutlely made of torment. so i think u should get more advice than just from me. well thats what i think u should do. :(