POLL: Absence. Does it make the heart grow fonder?

zengirl

MissKnowitall

If I am really IN love then absence makes the heart definately fonder. I am in a LDR now and I each day I feel MORE intense feelings because of missing him so much. It is mutual too which makes a difference as well. If he isn't going to miss me much, why should I?

I think if he is a real love, you will miss him when you are apart. It is a good test actually.

Nah, it wasn't like that. It was all "god, I love you. I missed you so much". No messing with each other's pee pees (until much later) :).

Yep, I know that feeling too. :love:

Sorry for the misunderstanding - it was the 'tearing each other apart' and 'steaming up the windows' that suggested you were talking about sex. ;)

Citizen Erased

When I see him for the first time after months apart, I'd say yes to this question. It's the best feeling in the world those first few moments.

But once we're living together, well I won't love him any less just because he's sleeping next to me. Our time together just won't be as desperate to get as much lovin' in there as possible.

But once we're living together, well I won't love him any less just because he's sleeping next to me.

Jus wait 'till he starts snoring and stealing all the bed covers! ;):D:laugh:

Citizen Erased
Jus wait 'till he starts snoring and stealing all the bed covers! ;):D:laugh:

Please, I'm the one that steals the bed covers. And I am used to sleeping with ear plugs. :laugh: But I know what you mean.