90 day online dating trial run

alexlakeman

• Author
alexlakeman

@@ OK, second 90 day PERIOD STARTS NOW. I rejoined match for 90 days :bunny:

6/13/11 ---> 9/13/11 .. crap that s)cks my birthday is in there :( ... Well, hopefully I find someone by next Valentine's Day, 2012? LOL...

1. Pics don't match or pics weren't clear and now I am standing in front of some one that is over weight.

Assuming you like everything else about her profile, if she doesn't have a full-body photo, do you ignore her profile or do you contact her anyway and ask for one?

• Author
alexlakeman

I go ahead and email her. I do mention at some point the issue with the pic, but sometimes its akward as I dont want to push it if they dodge the question (ie I dont have one, i hardly have any recent pics).

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, if a guy asked me for a full-body picture before he'd consider me, I'd be out of there. Even if I had the best body in the world, forget it, that's just...ugh. And you rejected her because her hips were too wide?! And another because she had a slight space between her teeth? And a third because she "looked different" on the second date? All this leads me to ask: Is your body perfect? Are you an Adonis?

Edited by sedgwick
  • Author
alexlakeman

Well, I started seeing someone I met online on the 16th of June..We've been on multiple dates since, and looks like she has all the qualities I wanted :bunny:, except the major stretch marks or sag(?), which she claims were from when she was pregnant , but I have a feeling she was overweight b4 and lost a shi)t load of weight... That's the only negative, oh well.. dressed she looks very hot, jogs also, likes the same activities, partying, music, etc as I do :) ...

Long term? Hmm, the sagging skin will likely be the deal breaker, but for now, I took myself off of online dating and so did she... wish me luck