Does my boyfriends lack of enthusiasm to spend time with me = He's not that into me??

SarcasticBlonde

• Author
SarcasticBlonde
Maybe have one or two drinks but not much more or it will be a downer, the last thing you need to do it sit around crying to your friends! Make sure you look super pretty though and wear one of your fav dresses etc.

It's a good job you can't see Facebook then isn't it? You would be so upset if he had changed anything, which I don't think he would have even had time to consider yet. From what you have said about him that would be the last thing on his mind, as he is not that kind of thinker.

good point:o

Pull a Britney? nah. Too cold here to do that.

Then may I suggest a Kournikova camel toe? Can't go wrong with that one, as she wheeled in that Iglesias guy.

• Author
SarcasticBlonde
Then may I suggest a Kournikova camel toe? Can't go wrong with that one, as she wheeled in that Iglesias guy.

wtf? lol..............

• Author
SarcasticBlonde

There has to be something I can do to try to fix this. Has anyone messed up like this before? What did you do?

I admit I haven't read every post on this thread, but I urge you not to contact him until he contacts you. He needs the chance to miss you and feel what it's like to not have you in his life.

I know the first weekend is hard, but if you really want this guy, do not contact him. Leave him be until he contacts you...and he will.

• Author
SarcasticBlonde
I admit I haven't read every post on this thread, but I urge you not to contact him until he contacts you. He needs the chance to miss you and feel what it's like to not have you in his life.

I know the first weekend is hard, but if you really want this guy, do not contact him. Leave him be until he contacts you...and he will.

Thanks Sugar..I haven't.

ConflictedGuy27
There has to be something I can do to try to fix this. Has anyone messed up like this before? What did you do?

this is why I recommended you go out & see other people.

I must admit, advising such universally is stupid; however, your case is different. don't you agree?

you'll continue to tinker with the situation, possibly causing more damage. the situation is fragile --leave it be. meanwhile, go get some action.

you'll thank yourself in the morning.

• Author
SarcasticBlonde
this is why I recommended you go out & see other people.

I must admit, advising such universally is stupid; however, your case is different. don't you agree?

you'll continue to tinker with the situation, possibly causing more damage. the situation is fragile --leave it be. meanwhile, go get some action.

you'll thank yourself in the morning.

No not doing it. I'm on my way out to drink though

• Author
SarcasticBlonde

He just emailed me and said he wasn't so much upset about what I said but more that he was feeling closed off from friends. I have never kept him from his friends but I think with work he was spending most of his free time with me. He said he was sorry for putting me threw this and he hopes I forgive him and welcome him back into my life.

He is going out with his friends tomorrow and he did invite me but I decided to let him have his friends to himself. I'm going to lie low for a little while.

Thanks for putting up with me and all the advice. Because of it I will be moving forward with a new outlook.

He just emailed me and said he wasn't so much upset about what I said but more that he was feeling closed off from friends. I have never kept him from his friends but I think with work he was spending most of his free time with me. He said he was sorry for putting me threw this and he hopes I forgive him and welcome him back into my life.

He is going out with his friends tomorrow and he did invite me but I decided to let him have his friends to himself. I'm going to lie low for a little while.

Thanks for putting up with me and all the advice. Because of it I will be moving forward with a new outlook.

I would like to know what you learned from this experience and what you plan to do from now on.

http://i.imgur.com/rBhWY.jpg

• Author
SarcasticBlonde
Well, that's a fabulous turn of events, SB! I hope you learn from this and have a stronger relationship because of it. :)

I hope so too! Thank you. I'm very greatful

depplover_1980

Woop! Treat very carefully Miss and come here first when you next feel insecure!! x