LoveShack member Arabess recovering from pneumonia

wishing her the best of luck! and tell her to take care of herself for a quickie recovery!

- monk

Arabess, I hated to hear ur sick. I've been wondering what happened to ya...I know we all miss that sense of humor. Here's to hoping u'll feel better*chugs a bud 4 u* And if that didn't make U feel ne better...I'll just feel good for the both of us! :laugh:

Anything we can do to change that " cry" into a BIG laughter ?. You are so sensitive and affectionate.

hurtingandconfused

I do not know much of you. However I do hope for your full recovery. Get well soon, we have people missing ya!

• Author
Originally posted by Sami

Anything we can do to change that " cry" into a BIG laughter ?

Thanks Sami - not sure Barbie has enough oxygen for a laugh at the moment although she is still sending jokes by email :laugh: . The biggest problem is that the doc has banned beer, cigs and sailors - That's HELL :eek: . She'll be feeling better soon I'm sure.

ohmygosh! best wishes to barbie - i am sure the boys at the base miss her - i do too!!

saintfrancis

Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear you are so sick right now! I was wondering where you went, not having seen anything from you here in a while.

Take care of yourself and get better! LoveShack isn't the same without you! (I know you were one of the reasons I decided to start publicly posting) :)

sf

reasontosigh

*Raising big beer glass in a toast to a speedy recovery*

longlegzs80

Arabess, I hope you get well soon. When did all this start up? Have you been ill for awhile? Keep us posted. Take care. SARAH

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is very nice of you and I personally appreciate it. Good to have nice and caring friends like yourself. Take care dear.