My boyfriend's cousin is getting married. I am supposed to be in her wedding. A few months ago I was on the internet and came across a personal ad of his. The personal ad was pretty recent, within a few months. There's a girl who says that her best friend is sleeping with the fiance. This is the second time I've heard this. I believe the girl that said this because she has nothing to benefit from this and she's not a liar. I feel that I need to tell the bride. Weather she marries him or not is her decision, but I don't feel right not saying anything to her about it. What should I do?

First of all, I think you should make sure this is really going on. If that is the case, it is something that will affect her entire future. I would definately tell her, if I could confirm it. She deserves to know and make her own decision. By the way, don't expect to be the "hero" though, her reaction to you might be negative. Nonetheless, just before getting married, she should be made aware of such a thing. Do it in private (i.e. not in front of other people).