She's really shy?

• Author
Hoping your lack of posting means you're on cam together right now. :)

My lack of posting is because I was taking a naap. So within an hour or so.

its uhh 6pm :p

She's getting a haircut and then she will be home. She opted to skip it, but she talked about getting a haircut earlier today. I'm not going to make her come home right away, she wants to get a haircut, no big deal.

Edited by Grobyc
  • Author

Update:

She's who she says she is. She's just extremely shy.

I had to bug her to turn on her cam, she said she was nervous, lol.

But yeah everything is all good.

She only showed her self for a couple minutes, but yeah. it's all good.

Hopefully with time, she becomes more relaxed.

Well Grobyc I'm happy she's genuine. :) Maybe with time she'll become less shy. I still say you two start talking about meeting up soon, that should definitely help your relationship.

• Author
Well Grobyc I'm happy she's genuine. :) Maybe with time she'll become less shy. I still say you two start talking about meeting up soon, that should definitely help your relationship.

I already have. Next month after christmas, but before new years. I was looking at the 28th of next month.

I just have to iron out a few details.

We've talked about it for a while now actually.

Glad to hear she actually kept her word and this turned out for the better. Not you can feel more assured about this whole thing. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to post my 2 cents, too.

I'm just like your gf, Grobyc. Well, it's actually kind of weird because usually IRL I'm not shy but when it comes to webcamming with my... I can't say bf but yeah, I totally understand your girl. It's like, I can webcam with other online friends, no problem at all but as soon as HE appears, too I start to be extremely nervous and just can't behave naturally although we know each other well already and have an amazing connection >< And he already asked me to webcam with him exclusively a few times and I have said I'm shy and it's true =( I'm just afraid it could get awkward or silent >< Besides, I can't have privacy at my home despite I have my own room, everyone just comes in and out all the time without knocking and nags me to do things like every 5 mins, how can I feel comfortable like this :/?? So he told me to webcam myself and send it to him. I don't know how to overcome this since I'd love to talk to him, too but I'd prefer to talk with him PLUS other friends first, to grow comfortable around him. Any ideas, please :(?

Edited by blugirl
  • Author
Hey, just wanted to post my 2 cents, too.

I'm just like your gf, Grobyc. Well, it's actually kind of weird because usually IRL I'm not shy but when it comes to webcamming with my... I can't say bf but yeah, I totally understand your girl. It's like, I can webcam with other online friends, no problem at all but as soon as HE appears, too I start to be extremely nervous and just can't behave naturally although we know each other well already and have an amazing connection >< And he already asked me to webcam with him exclusively a few times and I have said I'm shy and it's true =( I'm just afraid it could get awkward or silent >< Besides, I can't have privacy at my home despite I have my own room, everyone just comes in and out all the time without knocking and nags me to do things like every 5 mins, how can I feel comfortable like this :/?? So he told me to webcam myself and send it to him. I don't know how to overcome this since I'd love to talk to him, too but I'd prefer to talk with him PLUS other friends first, to grow comfortable around him. Any ideas, please :(?

Step one is privacy. When people used to just walk in my room when I was playing guitar interrupting my scheduled practice sessions, make a statement. Make them ****ing knock when they want in your room. Parents or not, privacy should be respected

About the webcam thing. You just need to overcome it. Bite the bullet and do it. If he really likes you, he wont care. Even though my girl is quiet a lot of the times, I always make her laugh and get her talkative.

I mean, its just something you need to overcome. Before he gets irritated like I did. I made a huge deal out of this situation with her. I'm no doormat. :p Things are fine now.

You just need to take the proper steps of getting your privacy. Maybe set up a time when its a night, when everyone is winding down for the night.