My fiancee's family.. Need advice..

jmargel

I don't think cysts are necessarily dangerous, though they can be extremely painful. This is getting over my head, though. I'm not a woman or a doctor, so I really couldn't say for sure.

Your woman's under alot of stress it seems. She might need to reduce her workload or school.

My superb gyno used to say that a woman's ovaries are always the first things to suffer from stress. Certainly in my case, I've found that to be true.

I send my best to you and Brandy...and hope thing settle down a bit soon jmargel

• Author

Thanks.. I called her this morning to see how she is doing. She finally got her period, which is a relief. She said she was feeling better, but she's still calling the doctor today. Oh and she got my head cold today :( Poor thing.

my stomach suffers from stress.

i get incredible back and stomach pains to the point where i cant stand up.

usually it happens after i eat. i decided not to go for a gi series. i have learned to control the pain by restricting my diet. I can eat only whole organic foods. I no longer eat anything processed. it took me years to figure out that i could control the pain with food.

Ill be happy and pain free for awhile and will eat something like pizza and its ok, then if im stressed out and eat the same pizza ill be so sick i have to crawl into bed.

I also have a peroid every once in awhile, went over 12years without one though.

Im so sorry she is suffering. see if food plays a role, track the times she is sick and think about what she ate earlier.

• Author

She called me today and told me she had bad stomache pains again. She didn't eat anything before she woke up. They told her it's Irritable bowel syndrom, and there is no cure. There is a over the counter medicene which stops the pains which works wonders. I was only able to find it in Rite-Aid. I just came upon it by pure luck.

She's under alot of stress right now so I'm thinking you two might have the same problems. Though she's thrown up from it all, and when she goes to the bathroom the stuff that comes out isn't normal.

Irritable bowel syndrome

Oh. BUMMER! That is no fun at all. There are organizations for people with IBS. You both may want to read up on it. Very sorry to hear that she's got it. I think there are better treatments than when I had a bf with it. He suffered a lot. :(

I will reinterate for the last time. Even if she seems to have handled it all, sometimes victims show signs of post-traumatic disorders years and years after the incidences. But somehow our bodies end up the worse for it, whether a nagging ulcer, obesity, IBS, or high blood pressure or behaviors that mask the pain that cause our health problems like smoking, over eating, drugs, or alcohol. And that's just the physical outcomes, the emotional ooutcomes are equally strenuous.

I read that shame, embarrassment, guilt, and fear are encouraged by the abusers, for this is how all abusers - including child sex abusers - control and silence their victims. Children that were sexual abused are excellent secret keepers; that was the form of control the abusers had over them. Please, please always encourage her to seek out therapy and other help as necessary. There are so many online communities and help resources as well.

Take care.