2 years now he has a new 14 year old gf and he's 17

Yeah, he proceeded to post the song Hoobastank -The reason

and say 'this is how I kinda feel right now'

When I ask him how he is it's not with emotional attachment i'm asking because I worry. Maybe not as a person who loves him but as some one who was once close I guess.

Uh-huh. Well he's asking for attention. Or to get a response out of someone...maybe you, who knows? And off-topic, that songs blows haha

That's understandable. I was like that with my ex too. But I learned that if I get involved with my ex's problems, I would become an emotional tampon to her, which is not a good thing to be if you still have feelings for someone.

You care about him. Great, but right now, I think you should give the guy space and let him be with his 14 year old. If he contacts you, ignore it. Block him from FB and focus on you because no matter what, you are the most important person in your life. Heal and maybe in the future, you two can be friends.

Good luck to you :)

You will get the brutal honesty you're not really expecting here at LS but sometimes need. I learned that the hard way :p

I think this guy DOES sound very immature and is throwing stuff about this 14 year old in your face simply for a reaction. He only has power over you if you give it to him.

Don't respond to his text messages, don't look at his Facebook, block it in fact. Don't buy into the games. The moment you respond he know's you're there, knows your still there at a whim and knows you're still buying into his rubbish.

Shut him out and do it cold, he's got what he wanted now so let him have it. You on the other hand will find someone far more mature and worth your time than this fellow who by the sounds of it, needs to up his meds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Update, I figured it's time for an update on how things have played out thus far.

I started no contact we went 3-4 days not talking then he'd contact me make small talk and ask me for 'stuff' and by stuff I mean begging me to sexual favors like wanting me to get on cam. He'd beg and beg and i'd just say: why not ask your girlfriend for this stuff over and over. This went on for about 2 weeks. The day before thanksgiving im out and he txts me begging me to go home and get on webcam I go home and get on I keep mentioning the girl HE SUPPOSEDLY 'LOVES' yet he just keeps saying: I don't know why I don't ask her you're hot do it.

I made the mistake and kinda started doing stuff- yes foolish I know- But I did and as i'm doing stuff he says like a light switch flicks on 'stop put clothes back on I don't want this. I just kinda laughed I said: It really took you 2 weeks to now get this was wrong to be doing? saying you wanted to sleep with me while your with her tomorrow? Hahaha! As much as I laughed I eventually broke down. My exes father called me and I spilled what he did.

In turn his father called him and told him: You need to stop doing this with her. He denied everything deleted me off facebook msn everything except ovoo and told me bye. It was probably messed up, but I told his gf. Maybe you all think it's childish I did that but I wanted her to understand what he's been doing when he says he 'loves' her.

It's safe to say the little girl told me 'back up off her life called me a whore with no self respect and was glad i'm just another girl she can laugh at' with that I stopped speaking to her. She can have that I guess, he ims me and says 'I told you not to talk to her but no you did it anyways bye. bai bye just so you know I do love her. she's perfect told me he hates me and never wants to talk to me again' I went back no contact he called me a waste of two years of his life and continued to call me a 'cunt' it kinda hurt at first but I shrugged it off. 2-3 days no contact he watches my stickam listening to what I say and do. Which doesn't bother me, let him watch I have nothing rude to say. He joins in and makes fun of my ex who was molested as a kid keep in mind my ex did nothing to him and didnt say anything about him. he just thought it was 'funny' he then left.

I posted on a messenger he left me on 'I miss who you were, not who you've become' he said later 'You'll love me now, but hate what i've become' and I don't hate him there's alot of things going wrong in his life. And I am staying away he said he hated me yet he still watches me and asks people what i'm doing. Maybe I look too much into stuff but I still worry about his frequent depression because he gets down and he doesn't tell anyone and the meds he's been taking have made the mood swings just a tad worse.

I'm tryin hard no contact.

He's using you Jasmin12e. He cant get his new GF on webcam because she's probably to young to have one or isn't ready. He knows you will do it for him and that is why he begged you to do it. After he got what he wanted, he asked you to stop.

Please stick to NC!! If he breaks it, don't respond!! Make sure he is both deleted off all your social networks/ email accounts and that he's blocked.

• Author

Well, I tried really hard no contact for 5 days, then he popped up trying to talk to me again, I made casual conversation with him pretty much small talk which just lead to him asking a very none of his business question about how I've been wanting sex.

I tell him sometimes, and he tells me to go into the bathroom at school and do stuff which I kindly rejected that and said i'm ok.

Then he starts asking for pictures, this guy who said just five days earlier: Jasmine I hate you I never want to talk again.

I told him I cant do that and he said before he didn't want that stuff with me anymore.

Bottom to top.

http://pastebin.com/wuzQLgtK

So he continues to beg, I really just keep denying him saving the chats because all of his friends want to call me names like 'cunt' 'bitch' because how my ex has decided to portray me. Which, shouldn't matter to me considering they are his friends but it hurts I did nothing to them. Anyways, 2 days of begging non stop finally he comes to a realization after all that once again he says 'I can't do that stuff I want to be friends' after he's gotten little things from me..

So, I sent this conversation to his gf's best friend and my ex put on his 'depressed' everyone hates me I make everyone sad bull ---- act he does so well. So in the end, the girls forgive him and don't care that what he did was cheating. Even if he didn't touch me, he still begged me and almost came here for sex. So, the next night he gets 'drunk' and starts going off on his cousin. I step in and tell him: Just stop fussing at her, you're mad at me right so yell at me go ahead tell me how i've ruined everything and it's all my fault you couldn't keep your pee pee in your pants.

This leads to him bitching me out about how im trying to take everyone away and everything is my fault. I tell him: You do know it takes two to tango, and you arent innocent here, you've done this three times to her now. I didn't start sex pesting you. So, he tells me he's gonna bring my stuff and he never wants to talk again, I told him don't bother just mail it he said: nah i'll come. I said: If you wanna bring your friend who has all that rude stuff to say about me behind my back i'll call the cops and I am not playing

He says: Fine, not worth my time. Whidh kinda irks me to say: I was worth your time for two days straight you needed a jack off for because your 14 year old girlfriend wont help.

I know I need to stop enabling this, as of right now we are going 2 days no contact and it's like starting over from step one. I figured he was smart enough not to come back around and talk to me again about that stuff..but I guess not. I told him I wanna act grown up and mature because this back and fourth is like killing me inside and out. That if he wants to be grown up and talk alone to me and not just rush out i'm here to do so.

I don't care if his gf and her friend aren't mad at him, I told him even if they aren't I am disappointed with how he's choosen to treat me and that I cared. Maybe this no contact will be for good this time? it kinda scares me..

• Author

He contacts me over messenger none the less -.-

Ex: (9:18 PM)

which straightener do you have

Ex: (9:20 PM)

?

Ex: (9:25 PM)

hi

Ex: (10:03 PM)

ok... nvm

I didn't respond..I mean seriously almost 5 days and that's all you want?

And a 'hi' like you did nothing wrong? seriously? I don't get him was that just to get my attention?..I almost gave in but I don't wanna start back to square one. I have done that too many times.

SincereOnlineGuy

Awwwwwwwww, c'mon

Your ex-boyfriend is a guy who celebrates Adolf Hitler's birthday.

"Shivy Got SWAG Happy birthday hitler

11:36 AM Apr 20"

You don't need that in your life. You are (obviously) better than that!

Let him go and find somebody more worthy to share your young adulthood...