why do i have blue veins on my breasts?

Being able to see your veins is no big deal.

My guess is that you are somewhat pale and took a shower before you looked in the mirror. The hot water makes them more visible.

If you are worried about them showing in a bikini, try a spray tan. But it really isn't a big deal.

Sounds like it's a spider vein (like a varicose vein, but not like sticking out off the skin, just a blue vein under the skin)... and yes, it's permanent.

Spider veins are red, not blue. Varicose veins are blue, but I seriously doubt she has those on her breasts. Varicose veins show up from age, weight gain or pregnancy and they usually show up on your legs.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had them since my 20s. They do get worse in the heat or after a shower. I asked my doc about them and he said they are normal and there is nothing to worry about. I'm self-conscious about them as well, even though I don't bare my boobs to anyone.

• 1 month later...
Negative Nancy
Isn't completely normal? Especially for fair-skinned women, to have visible blue veins under the skin, even on their breasts? A good topless tan would probably hide it nicely.

At some point, we just have to accept that we're just normal, living human beings.

That's what I was going to say! I have those veins too, but it's because I'm very very pale so they are just more visible. I guess I'm even whiter than sour cream :laugh: .. but I don't mind, as tanning is not worth the risks to me.

Really NOT happy at the moment.

Just today I noticed these blue veins on both of my breasts... I have never seen them before and am wondering whyTF they are there how I can get rid of them ASAP?? This is so frustrating! I have a gig on the 13th which requires me to be in bikinis and frankly, I cannot have this crap on body. :mad: I doubt makeup will cover it up, and I really don't want to have to put makeup on my body anyway.

HELP.

ALSO, is it possible they are permanent??? I looked this up on the internet and apparently blue veins are a sign of pregnancy. I am NOT pregnant. It's not an age thing, I'm 18.

I think you should consult a doctor and not on forums.. people you don't know might give you wrong tips which may be bad for your health..;)