Real love..but he is married

It has been my experience that men are just as emotional as women. They may show their emotional side in "male appropriate" actions/emotions but I think it is equal. yada, yada, yada...

I feel that many people here are so harsh with Beachbabe. She has admitted that she is guilt, how much do we have to make her guilty. I can understand the feelings of those who have been betrayed in their relationships, but that doesn't make your opinion gospel truth. Remember it is from a subjective conclusion. Let's put ourselves in Beachbabe's shoes for a minute....here she was, away from her social network, abandoned by her husband, having been humiliated to unimaginable bounds, and then here comes this man...who whether cunningly or sincerely shows attention and 'love' to her. Would many of us here withstand that for long? Presumably, she must have been without sex for sometime, and remember she is a human being, warm blooded and a sexually able. Don't get me wrong, but please, cut her the slack...she knows it is wrong. Let her do the right thing, and sort her life out. Beachbabe, if this guy is playing with you, you should let him go.....do not sit on this fence any longer. I am sure you will meet a nice single man who will be there for you. Good luck!

So do i let him go and see what happens or do we carry on seeing each other ? - Beachbabe

Kippy, sorry to diagree with you here, but she asked for feedback. She posted her story in a public forum, then asked for opinions. I have been taken to task before for my opinions - that's OK. Like I said: it's a public forum. When I post here, the risk I run is that people will openly disagree with me. Everyone runs that risk.

As for my opinion, it is gospel truth. :) I have lived it; I know. I certainly do not expect it to be everyone else's reality though. What I said to her about it all being her choice (which it was, by the way, just as it was her husband's choice to cheat on her) was a fact. My opinions I distinguished as such. You also noted, I am sure, that I said this all did not make her a bad person in my eyes.

• Author

Firstly Kippy thanks so much for that.You just wouldnt believe how much i needed to hear that at this very point.I do not expect any pity from anyone and sometimes its does one good to hear what other peoples opinions are, even the negative opinions.Thanks for the support.

And Benedit I do aslo value yours and others opinions.You are right it is an open forum .The only reason i came on this forum to be honest is because i dont have any one else to share this with.At this very moment my MM is tucked away in his bed with W and child and my H (who comes home weekends,stays with us) has just left to go out to meet this girlfriend whom he met last week...and i am home alone so forgive me but tonight i just do not feel up to a long debate about wrong or right.Just haveing one of those not so good evenings .But thanks for being honest.

• Author

Kippy.....i am going to do the right thing.Earlier on tonight I heard MM wife (we belong to same social club!!not good but lonnng story) tell my H that they have planned a summer holiday abroad!

Yes thats what started my horrible evening off then my H proceeded to tell me he met someone else (again!)

So I am most definately starting to see the big picture now .Like they say love is blind.Who would have thought me with all the wisdom and experience of being hurt and betrayed would let myself get into this situation.So yu can all now say we told you so.......

Thanks everyone for your opinions and I shall ofcourse keep in touch and you will be the first to know when that SINGLE 'perfect' man comes along on his white horse.

Kippy.....i am going to do the right thing.Earlier on tonight I heard MM wife (we belong to same social club!!not good but lonnng story) tell my H that they have planned a summer holiday abroad!

Yes thats what started my horrible evening off then my H proceeded to tell me he met someone else (again!)

Beachbabe you are surrounded by sh*ts...all.!....that is why you feel so miserable right now, imo.

First things first. I don't know your whole story, but if your husband is a serial cheater, then you must decide whether to fish or cut bait.

As far as wife of mm ex-lover talking about a fab vacay is concerned..Big Whoop...let 'em go to Hogamay for all you care...

She is and always will be BS (betrayed spouse) and a dose of pity for her is in order don't ya think...?

She may retire with him on Golden Pond, but that dingy has a hole in it that leaks and stinks like fish...

I say forget about mm mess and the idea of Mr. WhiteNight for awhile and be your own savior...no one else is going to do it for you.

Good Luck.