Do women like guys that are natural leaders?

classof2014

What strikes me amusing is how much some of you guys have in common with the 'feminists.' I'm using quotes here because I'm not referring to ACTUAL feminists, of which I am one, but the stereotypes and how they're commonly perceived by folks on this board.

The idea of looking how you want to look and acting how you want to act, free from society's constriction of gender roles is a fine ideal. A woman can gain 90 pounds, chop off her hair, and be an effective office nazi just as much as a man can - true! A guy can be passive, feel no desire to make anything of himself, and clothe himself as he sees fit - he's still a good person, absolutely! Free to be you and me, BUT IT'S NOT GONNA GET ANYONE LAID.

Folks can have a problem with it all they want, but you can't change the world to match how you think it ought to be.

So the only way to get laid or in a relationship is to act just like yuor gender is suppose to and in the exact roles?

Thank god not everyones as cookie cutter as you who thinks each gender should be robots and act a certain way

What'd I miss? Who's up? Knitress or PJkino? Who's keeping score? :p

Haha, :p yourself fellow board-dweller. Now I seeeeriously need to go get a life.

So the only way to get laid or in a relationship is to act just like yuor gender is suppose to and in the exact roles?

Thank god not everyones as cookie cutter as you who thinks each gender should be robots and act a certain way

Funny you say that, as the person I'M most likely to be attracted to in a roomful of men is the nerdy gay guy. Provided he's made something of his life and feels confident in his own skin. Obviously NOT conducive to getting laid, but that's another issue...