"Happily married"

Also, on the above - "happily married" was a minimum criteria for MMs I propositioned, as I've stated before. I mistakenly believed that it meant they had "no intention or reason to divorce". I was very wrong. While some of them did indeed keep their end of the bargain and stay in their Ms, others did leave - despite knowing in no uncertain terms that this would mean the end of the A (my A with my now-H was different in that respect). But leave they did - whether or not they'd had the "intention" or "reason" at the outset of the A or not. Fact was, during the A they developed (or came round to acknowledging) the reason / intention, which they then acted on - possibly as a direct result of the exposure to alternatives that the A provided.

Whatever a MM / MW declares as an intention or reason upfront may have very little resemblance to the way things play out in the end.

Curious *asked in very nice curious tone*

You have a background of enjoying men. Married men with no strings attached. I'm assuming you enjoyed the variety and no commitment. Now that you are married are you finding it difficult to keep your eye from wandering?

i think "happily married" means either, "i am married and i have everything i want here" or "i am married and i don't have all i want here but i plan to keep being married." being happily married and pursuing the gratification of needs outside of the relationship means, "i want to have my cake and eat it too." or "i want to get laid and yet keep the established domestic comforts going." by the way, domestic comforts often include sex.