Girlfriend kissed another guy.

shakez07

I don't think any of us can tell you what to do OP....

I ended a relationship with someone I was engaged to, because he kissed another woman. Had we already been married and he kissed someone else, I might have worked through it or I might not have, who knows.

But, I wasn't about to enter into a marriage, only to regret it down the road.

FWIW...

I hope it works out for you, either way.

This is an awesome post. She is not going to let ANYONE disrespect her. I admire this a whole lot. OP read this about 1,000 times.

reservoirdog1
Ummm are you f___ing nuts??? Cut her loose NOW! RIGHT NOW!!

Listen to those of us who's bloody spouses cheated. Man oh man, you dodged a bullet my friend.

Get her the heck out of your life NOW!~!~!~!~

This.

It's not the mere fact of the kiss. It's what the kiss means. And what it means, unfortunately, is that her level of respect for you is minimal. Even if kissing him was ALL she did, and somehow I doubt it.

"Dodged a bullet"... absolutely, goddamned right.

This is an awesome post. She is not going to let ANYONE disrespect her. I admire this a whole lot. OP read this about 1,000 times.

Awe thanks. I gave the $13K engagement ring back to him after we parted ways, though it definitely would have come in handy these days. I would have been pretty well off if I did marry him, but, he wasn't for me.

Your words made me feel really good, thank you.

ConflictedGuy27

if this is your first breakup, you'll just have to have faith in this group and do what the eff we say because, damnit man, we've been there!!

you asked how you can trust her again.

you'd be a fool to, first of all.

I want you to recall the day you read those texts and confronted her (without the evidence) and called her out about kissing that guy... got the memory loaded up?? GOOD!

remember her eyes? remember how easily the lies slipped off her toungue... effortless, wasn't it? that is, until you broke her down.

look my friend. a woman conducting herself like this for 4 months is clearly f*cking the guy AND ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

what 4 months tells me is you're likely in door mat mode - trust me, I've been there & done that; once. learn from this one, OP. it's true as sh*t that you dodged several bullets on this one!!

LAUNCH her ass & go no contact, you've gotta do it; otherwise, it WILL happen again! not to mention the audacity of her level of disrespect. its off the charts...

LAUNCH!!!!!!!! you can & will do better.

see her in person, tell her that she f*cked up, & it's over. then ignore the sh*t out of her.

one reason I know you'll be fine is all those female friends you were so smart to keep as friends. lol. wait till they find out. be ready for those women to come through wanting details and feel you out...

be strong, look unaffected, like you drew the line in the sand and those women will be all over you.

LAUNCH!!

sorry to hear that bro. Shes a bitch. The guy she kissed is also not a real man. He is a loser. A real man would never go after somebodys girl. It's ****ed up.

Awe thanks. I gave the $13K engagement ring back to him after we parted ways, though it definitely would have come in handy these days. I would have been pretty well off if I did marry him, but, he wasn't for me.

Your words made me feel really good, thank you.

THanks! but you really should be superbly proud of yourself Jannah. I haven't read anything that awesome in a long time :)

ConflictedGuy27
THanks! but you really should be superbly proud of yourself Jannah. I haven't read anything that awesome in a long time :)

with all due respect, if OP simply posted "I launched that bitch..." tha'd be pretty awesome. ;)

I really appreciate that. It feels good to hear that others can relate and apply it to their own situation and hopefully make a decision that best suits them.

I hope the OP can/will too.

This one is easy...LAUNCH...

yep. the last month of your "relationship" revolved around the two of you arguing about her "guy friend" & inappropriate behavior.

if she really gave a crap about you she would of ended it with him after you brought it up the first time.

Instead she continued to lie & keep this man despite the arguments it brought.

your GF is behaving EXACTLY like my ex wife did when she was cheating on me.

She is selfish & wants it all.

get rid of her.

make me believe

Next time you meet a girl who feels the need to keep male "friends" around her all the time, you'll know it's a HUGE GLARING red flag. And I'm sorry shakez, but it sounds like you were a doormat throughout this entire relationship. You let your girlfriend go out with some new male "friend" EVERY weekend for months on end?? Uh....hello? I highly doubt that all they did was kiss. Look at all of the alone time they had together! Anybody who thinks it's ok to go out with a member of the opposite sex every single weekend without their significant other is clearly not ready to be in a relationship. My word of advice? Don't put up with this kind of sh*t from your next GF. No one who is happy in their relationship even WANTS to spend all of that time with opposite sex "friends."