Clues there is a mutual attraction?

whichwayisup
I noticed he always goes to the bathroom after he sees me

He's jerking off! :lmao:

He may be re-centering himself...

I 'll do that sometimes..

Gathering his thoughts as it were..

I'll get in a situation where I feel like I'm too nervous.. off to the bathroom I go.. calm down, talk to myself and go back out there...

Maybe that is what he is doing.. I do it a lot.. even at work sometimes if I get really busy and get frazzled...

No, he sees Mea, and then goes to beat his meat! :laugh: Sorry it's just too easy and I couldn't resist those comments..

Adjusting... Yes.. that is what I was thinking.:laugh: Hmmmm.. the relaxation is there...;)

Mea:)

That's because he just jerked off! Ofcourse he looks relaxed! :p

IS this a potiential thing with this guy or are you just curious about the chemistry between you two?

• Author

No, he sees Mea, and then goes to beat his meat! :laugh: Sorry it's just too easy and I couldn't resist those comments..

IS this a potiential thing with this guy or are you just curious about the chemistry between you two?

:lmao::lmao: And you thought me saying blown was bad.:p:laugh: Potential and curious.. a mix of both. Now are you serious? Do really think he went to the bathroom to spank the monkey? LOL

:lmao:................

Do really think he went to the bathroom to spank the monkey? LOL

I'll get in a situation where I feel like I'm too nervous.. off to the bathroom I go.. calm down, talk to myself ...

Art,

Do you say, "BAD monkey!!"

• Author
Art,

Do you say, "BAD monkey!!"

Oh.. MY.:laugh: My poor thread is going right down the Cr*pper!:laugh: I really would love to know what clues to look for? I assume now that his bathroom runs are a simple call of mother nature.:lmao:

I noticed he always goes to the bathroom after he sees me...?:confused::laugh:

I also notice this time he was wearing after shave and chewing gum.:laugh:

There have been a few lock in gazes...:laugh: Then he looks down?:confused:

Mea I'm quite sure he is "into you"... but he's hiding something. It could be extreme insecurity, it could be an alcohol problem, or it could be something else. The thing is, he is hiding something from you that he doesn't want you to know about. I would be careful with this one.

• Author
Mea I'm quite sure he is "into you"... but he's hiding something. It could be extreme insecurity, it could be an alcohol problem, or it could be something else. The thing is, he is hiding something from you that he doesn't want you to know about. I would be careful with this one.

I don't think he has a problem with drinking.. I never have smelled alcohol.. and as a former lush..:lmao: I have a sensitive nose.:laugh: I'll see what takes place next time I see him,