Your Birthday

And the guy you've been talking to/dealing with including relations forgets, and even after he remembers does nothing. Not even the words happy birthday. I am truly offended. Am I overreacting?

key word "acting". Be it over or RE_ACTING...

You seem to value such a date as some do holidays...ITs from your values and perspective which deserve acknowledged...So Happy Day to you whenever it transpired.

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend of 6 months still can't get my birthday right. I've told him SO many times and everytime he acts like its the first time i've told him. It makes me very upset because i remember his. I think its very offensive. He also cannot remember my middle name for his life! I've told him like 5xs! It makes me very angry so yes i do think you have a right to be angry.

Men do tend to forget and/or underestimate the importance of certain dates to women; however after being reminded I would expect at least a Happy birthday after that....I don't know maybe he felt pressured or on the spot, and didn't know what to say or do to your satisfaction. But if it's not a very serious friendship and you are just getting to know each other, and you like him, might be best to just let it slide..