Question for the women: beards & mustaches ok?

Disillusioned

I prefer the feeling of clean shaven, but some men do look better with some facial hair, so I could deal with it, as long as he did what he could to keep it nice and soft to minimize abrasion.

I usually prefer clean-shaven as I think most guys look better that way. However, I have seen some guys that look very attractive with facial hair. I prefer beards over just a mustach. I really don't like a mustach by itself at all.

The only bad thing about a beard is that it sometimes makes kissing uncomfortable for me. I've never had a guy with a beard go down on me either. It may feel like getting carpet burn in a very bad area. :p

I've never had a guy with a beard go down on me either. It may feel like getting carpet burn in a very bad area. :p

Yep, that's the main problem with it. Kissing and oral!

The first time I made out with a guy with facial hair, my face was tingling afterward, for hours. lol

Citizen Erased

I love how my fiance looks when he leaves it for a week or two. :love: It scratches my face up but he looks damn sexy. And I love him clean shaven. Can't say I'd be a fan if he grew a full on beard though.

TBH, I'm just glad to be with someone that can grow facial hair. :laugh: Reminds me even more how much better it is to be with a man, not a boy. ;)

I've found it really does depend on the girl. Some girls love a bit of stubble sutterly rubbed against their neck etc... others can't stand the sharp prickles just under their nose. I've done just the beard to counter this, but then it always looked like someone stole my mustache. :p

Not a woman - but I think they'll say "depends on the guy"

Some guys look ridiculous with facial hair. Some guys facial hair itself is weird - like sparse but long. Some guys (like me) look like a teenager without it. Some guys look a lot sexier with it. Some look good with stubble. On and on...

It depends on the guy as to whether I like hair on his face or not. Usually I love beards and mustaches, but I like clean-shaven too. Also I think that if beards and mustaches aren't done right, it can make a guy look cheezy or unkempt. For instance, I really dislike handlebar mustaches, and I don't like long beards. But I totally love the weekend beard - you know where the guy goes a couple of days without shaving. It just knocks my socks off.

Yup, yup.

I am usually against handlebar mustaches for straight men and full beards in general--they are deeply unsexy because they remind me of my dad, and I really, really don't want to make out with my dad.

I'm not a huge fan of the chinstrap or the goatee, because in my area they have devolved mostly into marks of the douchebag. BUT sometimes I see/know of exceptions, good guys who really carry it off naturally and would seem wrong without them. I'm generally pretty neutral about most facial hair. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have growth on your face that you can shape--seems weird to me but like something guys could/should just have fun with.

My husband is mostly clean shaven for work, but he does often go the weekend beard route because he knows I love it on him :love:. It's just very masculine, and I get goosebumps when he tickles my neck with it. If he doesn't have meetings that week he'll let it grow all week, but after about day six it starts to get too full-beard-y. Sometimes he grows a soulpatch, which actually looks very cute on him, or grows his sideburns long. He looks rugged and hot with some facial hair IMO although before him I would have leaned more towards clean-shaven.

Mustaches are never acceptable! ;) I personally hate goatees/beards but that is a personal preference.

I do, however, looooove the weekend beard. SEXY.

Mustaches are never acceptable! ;) I personally hate goatees/beards but that is a personal preference.

I do, however, looooove the weekend beard. SEXY.