I have developed a crush on one of the guys on the forum. Help!

i loved this thread!!! solemates comment of being secretly proud people like her cracked me up - thats just like me. oo, oo, so and so said something nice about me. i am even scared of some people on here - i think that just makes me plain weird. haha

one thing tho, how many times do we see people posting about their partner having online flirtations and the problems it causes?

if this guy is involved, leave him alone i say. be pals with him but if hes involved, i suppose you could say that he has a right to know what his options are and make his own decision, but i personally would leave it be.

from a personal perspective, i have posted the worst of the worst about me on here, and the thought of someone i wanted to get involved with reading my old posts make me want to run - screaming and flailing my arms. which would prob do the trick of scaring them off before they read my past posts.

BigBelm (i am not not logged in cos i have a secret crush, more like i cant work out how to log back in and i have forgotten my password and i dont have cookies at work - or something)