How do I become hands-down the best member of my team?

If you are asking how to become the best member of your team so that you can highlight yourself for promotion...

As long as your job skills are up to par, dont worry about them. Focus on leadership. Many people get promoted in their professions not because of their skill , but because of their ability to lead the team.

Quoted for importance. If you are good at work but have low EQ, you will never move up the ranks. It's learning how to deal with others (even those you do not know) that make someone move up the ladder. You never know when a total stranger you slighted can hurt you in the future. Competency/capability is simply a foundation.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
Quoted for importance. If you are good at work but have low EQ, you will never move up the ranks. It's learning how to deal with others (even those you do not know) that make someone move up the ladder. You never know when a total stranger you slighted can hurt you in the future. Competency/capability is simply a foundation.

You're not reasoning healthily.

And you don't sound like a very wholesome person, so I'll desist from further comments to you.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
A 'team' is made up of members who watch each other's back. Where one is lacking, another may fill in. Combined they make a total unit. 100% +

I'm always co-operative and helpful at work. Everybody should be, no matter what their job is.

• 2 weeks later...
calvinshardy09

If you want to become best member of your team you have to do some extra ordinary work and you have to do hard work for become best member of your team. Do hard work and smart work than you will defiantly get success.

• Author
jean-luc sisko

Moreover, if I have appeared rude here, it's because I don't think you're wholesome enough people. the fact you emphasise colloquial norms (and not hard realities) of social interaction is tantamount to that.

• Author
jean-luc sisko

by the by, aren't people with absolute judgments sociopathic?

I'd guarantee I'm a nicer person in real life than you lol.. I think most in colloquial Western society at heart are NOT decent people.