Girls do you check the online profile of guys your talking too?

teamtrek15

Mutant Debutante
How is it gross? I am not sleeping with anybody else right now too. How can she get hurt? She isn't my G/F and can't get mad at all. Just like I can't if she wanted to see other people. I have no right to judge. I haven't lead her on at all, I never said we are "exclusive", never told her I love her, I told her I wasn't sleeping with anyone else which is totally true. I never said I was deleting my online profile or not "talking" with anybody else. I would never ever cheat on a girl that is my G/F and never have in my life so Im not as bad as you are painting me to be. I look at it like buying a new car. Before I INVEST my time and heart fully into one person I rather shop around and make sure I'm making the right choice that's all, rather than regret it later. I dont think it makes me a bad person.

Uh, she "can" get mad, there's no robot laws against people having emotions. But the point is not whether she would win in a court of law, or whatever, it's how people feel about sex and relationships. She's already upset, that's why she's trying to make you jealous. She's going to get more hurt because she's sleeping with you and trying to ask you to be her committed boyfriend, and instead of telling her honestly what's up you're acting like you don't care about her feelings at all. She doesn't have to be your official girlfriend for you to respect her feelings, does she? Be a human being and stop dancing around with technicalities.

YOu're not outright lying to her but you're totally misleading her. Telling her you're not sleeping with anyone else while you're looking for other women to sleep with, that's misleading. If you can't see that, then there could be something broken in you.

Edited by Mutant Debutante

I was dating a girl for 4 months met her on OKC. I deleted mine and asked her to delete hers. She said I had issues. Go figure. She obviously doesn't want anybody but you...... Sounds like a keeper to me.

• Author
I was dating a girl for 4 months met her on OKC. I deleted mine and asked her to delete hers. She said I had issues. Go figure. She obviously doesn't want anybody but you...... Sounds like a keeper to me.

Its funny how I asked girls a question and I got so many "scorned" men replying and bashing! To update the situation she mustve def saw my profile because hers is back up now! Which makes me feel a lot better. Spoke to her last night but briefly she never mentioned anything to me about my profile or hers and didn't seem mad at all, she seemed brief and not as engaged as usual but it works out for the better.

Its funny how I asked girls a question and I got so many "scorned" men replying and bashing! To update the situation she mustve def saw my profile because hers is back up now! Which makes me feel a lot better. Spoke to her last night but briefly she never mentioned anything to me about my profile or hers and didn't seem mad at all, she seemed brief and not as engaged as usual but it works out for the better.

:laugh: Wow, are you bad at reading women. Good luck with that.