Dating Hot girls is easier then Ugly girls

Green

The lower 1,2,3's even some 6's as you suggest, dispatch. Are completley confident in their own skin. They dont care who you think you are. They probably have had degrees or scholarships to major universities. They dont have the hotness factor going for them. They were buried in their studies on a friday and saturday night getting their education while the hot chics are out having a lot of fun.

So if you approach a women like that, and want to get to know her, you better have your act together.

Yeah sorry this just isn't true. World doesn't work like this.

I really don't believe a numbers scale helps anything. It is so subjective. Like if you go on Hot or Not website it's filled with UGLY women who have been all rated with 9's, and 10's.

It's useful to rate them. Like I said, it's actually how they view how hot they are not how hot you view them. Like if they think they are a 7, that's important. If you think that particular 7 is a 9 that is not important. What league girls put themselves into is important.

One of the master pickup artists who could get the 9s and 10s very regularly tried picking up a 6 and under and literally couldn't get anything going with them. I think he passively worked on his 6 and lower game for months without any results. He finally figured out that he had to go up to them and remove ALL signs of game. He'd have to start super boring conversations and keep the conversation boring otherwise he would get rejected.

weird eh?

Yeah sorry this just isn't true. World doesn't work like this.

Hey dispatch3d, which part are you disagreeing with on AverageJoe's post?

As for my referencing, I've seen a few men who were "average" and dating a hot girl, and managed to sabotage the relationship out of fear for losing her to some other (more accomplished/successful) guy because of his own insecurities. Being on your "A" game greatly reduces these fears, because self-confidence plays big.

Edited by Gallaxia

I don't think it's any easier to date a hot girl. I always preferred to date the average-slight above average looking girls anyway. They usually have better personalities.

I

One of the master pickup artists who could get the 9s and 10s very regularly tried picking up a 6 and under and literally couldn't get anything going with them. I think he passively worked on his 6 and lower game for months without any results. He finally figured out that he had to go up to them and remove ALL signs of game. He'd have to start super boring conversations and keep the conversation boring otherwise he would get rejected.

weird eh?

So how does that work for normal guys? If I'm trying to get a girl who's a 6, how should I proceed?

Everyone is insecure guys- absolutely everyone.

It's about the ability to maintain the facade of confidence.

Can we amend this a bit? Everyone has some insecurities. It's by degree and number of insecurities that define reasonably secure to emotional basketcase.

Dating the hot girl is easier because you are more willing to invest more resources in her both mentally and materially (as long as the spark lasts of course).

But in the end you are still the one who lose more.

Basically to me the idea sounds like saying, "Buying nice and expensive shoes are easier because I feel more willing to let go of my money." :rolleyes:

Hey dispatch3d, which part are you disagreeing with on AverageJoe's post?

As for my referencing, I've seen a few men who were "average" and dating a hot girl, and managed to sabotage the relationship out of fear for losing her to some other (more accomplished/successful) guy because of his own insecurities. Being on your "A" game greatly reduces these fears, because self-confidence plays big.

A ton of relationships start because two people have to be around each other for long periods of time and slowly a dating-interest builds. The "average" guys who date hot women are either 1. really good naturally at the game (called naturals) or 2. got incredibly lucky to land a hot girl and if they ever break up with her will not have any other options for quite a while.

ahhh not to seem like a bastard, but basically disagree with all of it....

Not to say those 6 and lower girls aren't picky. There are guys even they wouldn't date. But i mean their criteria is weird. You have to have just the right amount of game for them to be attracted but yet not feel blown away.

I mean I spend exactly 0% of my time attempting to gain the interest of the 6's and lower. Actually I spend more time trying to deal with what happens when they DO show interest than I do spending time trying to get them to like me.

So how does that work for normal guys? If I'm trying to get a girl who's a 6, how should I proceed?

Gunna sound weird, but just improve your life and you should be able to get the 6 and lower. For sure don't learn anything game related. Just pickup interesting past times/hobbies (like rock climbing, or surfing, etc.). Get some interesting stories to tell. Have a relatively good social life. Be passionate about your job, etc. Start dressing better.

Basically those mpua's become so good at the subliminal message thing that they have to consciously try to seem boring...

I mean idk. I have not-pretty girls hit on me more than enough. The problem is letting them down easy/quickly so that I can move onto someone I'd actually date. Not attracting them in the first place.....

Better to just shoot for the hotties then "settle" if you have to. ALthough I hope noone has to actually settle and instead dates someone they are really into.

what are you talking about, a lot of average and below average girls have nothing going for them. In fact a girl with some special degree is more likely to be hot compared to some girl who never went to school and probably has 3 kids.

Right, and do you not think she has more self worth involved than a hot girl? Second best isnt a trait well accustomed to.

We are talking about hot girls, yeah?

You are not following me completley, Green. Hot girls use their looks, their sexuality and dont pay much attention to anything other than that.

The subpar women, have their thoughts collected. Thats all they have had. All I am saying is if you or I were to go after a 'subpar' women my methods would be completely different. They are not one in the same, they have spent time alone and know who they are. They dont need validation.

I used to be obsessed with getting the hottest girls when I was a teenager.

But now I have learnt that the best girls are the ones who are as invested in me as I am in her.

I care whether the girl is attracted to me as well or not, but I think most guys care more about how attractive the girls are to them and get upset when the attraction is not mutual.

Gunna sound weird, but just improve your life and you should be able to get the 6 and lower.

Right now I'm mainly focusing on 6's and 7's. I'm no where near good enough to go for 8+ and 5's and below don't turn me on (which is the point of this thread)

For sure don't learn anything game related. Just pickup interesting past times/hobbies (like rock climbing, or surfing, etc.). Get some interesting stories to tell. Have a relatively good social life. Be passionate about your job, etc. Start dressing better.

Why should I not learn game? As it stands right now I'm not exactly a highly valued guy. My social life sucks and I don't have any stories. I'm a college student, but at least I try to look good. But being short definitely knocks off a few points.

All I really want to do is date semi-cute girls I meet at school, and it feels like I'm asking for the impossible.

Basically those mpua's become so good at the subliminal message thing that they have to consciously try to seem boring...

That's a great point. They've mastered it so well that their "aura" is intimidating to those girls. They need to lower their value so she doesn't think they guy is just messing with her.

I mean idk. I have not-pretty girls hit on me more than enough. The problem is letting them down easy/quickly so that I can move onto someone I'd actually date. Not attracting them in the first place.....

I never get hit on. In my life I was aware of three girls that were interested in me. All were about 30lbs heavier than me...

Better to just shoot for the hotties then "settle" if you have to. ALthough I hope noone has to actually settle and instead dates someone they are really into.

Settle is an interesting word. I would have done absolutely anything to get Chelsea (we had a class together) but I know that girls like her are way out of my reach (for now.) So I have lowered my standards and basically stopped chasing 8's and above because I know they expect a lot from a guy. And why shouldn't they? Hot girls have the best guys after them.

It's not really about how hot the girl is, but it's about what kind of guys the other dudes also pursing her are.

My gf for example is ridiculously hard on herself and other women in her beauty standards. (I've seen this attitude with a lot of women) So yes I agree with ZED that your perfect girl might thin of herself as nothing special so don't go thinking she has put herself out of your league. (thats just you being your own worst enemy)

Not quite Green. I am talking about all women having to deal with the personal criticism not just the very pretty ones. Some ugly to average women are a good deal more harsh because they are often overlooked because they understand intimately how important looks are to men. Unless the "average" to "ugly" women can compensate by being a raging genius, charismatic, and endlessly fascinating--the average women are going to face the same kinds of insecurities and general awkwardness that average guys have to deal with.

Its simply not true that all these "ugly" "average" women have these ridiculously high standards compared to pretty, beautiful girls. If etheral physical beauty is the number one priority for you and is non-neogotiable--that's fine, but you don't have to berate ugly, average women for wanting some of the same things that other humans have chased after since the dawn of time.

Justanotherdude

Glad you brought this up Green.

Me and my manager were talking about this the other day. There is this girl that comes into our store pretty often to get her jewelry repaired. She's extremely hot. I'm comfortable talking to anyone but this girl stops me dead in my tracks.

He called me out - "why aren't you over there talking to that?" (He's married) and I basically said she's out of my league.

He said, you need to get rid of that mentality. Noone is out of your league. You have a lot more control over what girls you can get than you think you do.

I've heard this before. I'm starting to believe it.

• Author
It's useful to rate them. Like I said, it's actually how they view how hot they are not how hot you view them. Like if they think they are a 7, that's important. If you think that particular 7 is a 9 that is not important. What league girls put themselves into is important.

weird eh?

This story doesn't sound weird at all. I don't read PUA material other then enjoying the novel "the game" and everything I know about PUA doesn't suprise me as I've figured it all out on my own. I don't agree with much of it especialy the fact that they give code words to everything and over complicate... but they do like to tell stories (field reports) and they usualy confirm what I've seen for myself. Girls who are average and below average often are very cold and boring. They just arn't used to being social the same way a loser guy isn't used to being social. They take EXTRA work and its for a lot less. (an ugly boring chick)

Women often sabotage a relationship out of fear of losing. Fear will sabotage most things in life from sports, busines, and sex.

I don't think it's any easier to date a hot girl. I always preferred to date the average-slight above average looking girls anyway. They usually have better personalities.

hhaha this is ridiculouse thats like judging a book by its cover. I'm not saying hot girls have equaly hot personalities but I find they are just as likely to have a good personality as an ugly girl. I've met plenty of average/slightly above average girls with boring or anoying personalities.

You should be trying to get girls who in your mind are perfect even if you know the rest of us wouldn't necesarily agree. Don't go after a girl because you think she is slightly above average and you have a chance... that my friend is a recipy for disaster.

Dating the hot girl is easier because you are more willing to invest more resources in her both mentally and materially (as long as the spark lasts of course).

The spark has to be continualy resparked even with a girl you were initialy 100% attracted to but if you start dating then marry a girl just because you thought you could and not because you thought they were perfect for you then thats trouble.

Gunna sound weird, but just improve your life and you should be able to get the 6 and lower. For sure don't learn anything game related. Just pickup interesting past times/hobbies (like rock climbing, or surfing, etc.). Get some interesting stories to tell. Have a relatively good social life. Be passionate about your job, etc. Start dressing better.

I agree.

I really don't think any one has to settle. It's pointless, plus by not settling we actualy help increase the ammount of quality women.

For instance if women didn't settle for men who are a) dishonest b) imature c) unmotivated .... then there would be less of these men out there... sex is a powerful motivator... Same goes for women... if less men put up with crap then less women would allow themselves to get that way

You are not following me completley, Green. Hot girls use their looks, their sexuality and dont pay much attention to anything other than that.

The subpar women, have their thoughts collected. Thats all they have had. All I am saying is if you or I were to go after a 'subpar' women my methods would be completely different. They are not one in the same, they have spent time alone and know who they are. They dont need validation.

I think subpar women are just as messed up and just as boring as hot women. In fact IMO a subpar women is more likely to be boring, lazy, stupid IMO. I don't believe in dating some on who is ONLY physicaly attractive... I look for the entire package. (brains and beauty)

I used to be obsessed with getting the hottest girls when I was a teenager.

But now I have learnt that the best girls are the ones who are as invested in me as I am in her.

I care whether the girl is attracted to me as well or not, but I think most guys care more about how attractive the girls are to them and get upset when the attraction is not mutual.

This isn't a thread about getting a "hot" girl who other people think is hot... its about going after your dream girl instead of setteling for a girl you think you have a chance with. A girl you only ask out because you think you have a chance with.

weird eh?

What I've noticed is that the girls PUA types judge to be 9 or 10s generally look like strippers. They don't have to be the prettiest girls and they don't need to have big boobs, but they are usually fairly thin and dress in a sexy manner (tight/short clothing, significant make-up, done hair). These guys do not tend to notice casual no makeup and a ponytail types.

The attractiveness of someone's face or body is genetic luck. It really doesn't say anything about who they are as a person. However, how they choose to adorn themselves does say something about them.

And whether or not a conversation is an opinion. Two brainaics could have a conversation they find fascinating but that would bore a less cerebral person. Pick up artist game bores me personally. It is just silly game playing. It is much more exciting to talk to someone with a hysterical sense of humor or fascinating life history than some guy who is trying to trick you into bed.

Somedude81- Do you want try to have a girlfriend or do you want to try and have a lot of one night stands? The advice for those two things is different. If you want to have lots of casual sex with women with low self-esteem, game is a decent way to go. But it won't get you a sane girlfriend.

• Author
It depends on the individual. Nothing is worse than an average woman who thinks she is model material.

I gaurantee this site is full of them

I gaurantee this site is full of them

Never mind LS. Go out in the real world and there's full of them. I can't count how many women here in NYC are average looking at best and think they're the next Heidi Klum because they're not overweight.

Never mind LS. Go out in the real world and there's full of them. I can't count how many women here in NYC are average looking at best and think they're the next Heidi Klum because they're not overweight.

And they also think they are entitled to George Clooney who is shallow for not settling for them but at the same time they act offended if an average man dares to breath the same air as them.

• Author

I lived in many places. NYC being one of them and Montreal being another. Dating in NYC by far is very hard on a man. Women who look like crap often think they are a godess. I mention Montreal because I'm guessing thats the area of Quebec you are from and women are a lot more down to earth there.

If you really want to find sexy cool women go to Florida.

And they also think they are entitled to George Clooney who is shallow for not settling for them but at the same time they act offended if an average man dares to breath the same air as them.

actualy they think they are better then George clooney and are under the dilusion they would say "no" if he pulled up in his limo and asked them out.

I grew up in New York and the women were awesome back in the day especially in the boroughs outside of Manhatten but in recent years it has attracted the Sex and the City types who are an utter nightmare.

Somedude81- Do you want try to have a girlfriend or do you want to try and have a lot of one night stands? The advice for those two things is different. If you want to have lots of casual sex with women with low self-esteem, game is a decent way to go. But it won't get you a sane girlfriend.

Neither really. I don't have enough dating experience to have a serious relationship. Nor do I want to sleep with lots of girls.

For now I just want to casually date somebody.