Okaay soo this isnt my first post and yu guys probally already read my other one. Idk but anyways i have a new prob now. Yeaa im not even suure if its in tha right category! Well ok this is extremly long soo I'm apologizing now but plz bare wit me and read this. i need anwsers on wat yu guys think.

alright soo if yOU hav'nt read my other post I'll go ahead and fill you in. Basically to make the long story short my bf started all of a sudden acting really distant and mean toward me. He wuld start to call me less & less. Neverr textd anymore so i was pretty scared that he had fallin out of love with me or went and found somebody else or something. Well anyways i did the whole no contact thing for a day and he kept calling,calling&calling! Just blowing up my phone. So when i finally gave in and anwsered it he seemed really mad that i had been ignoring him all day. That just escalated into another arguement & he called me a bitch and all this other stuff. Soo i was like wateverr seriously i dnt need a guy thats guna treat me like this. That was the last straw for me. Soo that night i gathered up all his things that he had left at my house and let me borrow over the year and I put it in a bag and made plans to see him that night to give it to him. When i got there and gave it to him he seemed kinda confused on why I was doin that. So I told him I was done and that I deserved better. I dnt guess he thought anything was wrong wit how hes been treating me lately cuse he seemed very shocked when i told him I dnt wana be wit him anymore. He just immediatly started cryin,tryin to hug me, kiss me & say hes srry and i was like noo whatever. He kept askin for a second chance. He said he wuld start treating me better and that he was just depressed is y he was acting out like that. I didnt give in soo easily soo i told him i didnt know and that i wuld sleep on it. The next day i took him back only because I really really love this guy and he says he will change. I mean i know they all say that but he used to not act mean and stuff toward me. We been goin out for a year and 2 months and hes always been really nice, treated me with respect and holding tha doors for me and all that cheesy stuff lol soo for him to all of a sudden start acting like a douchebag was only temporarely so he says. and everr since i took him back hes been acting relii niice like he used too and everything is good except for theres only one prob he is such a sex freak i swear thats all he talks about and thats all he likes to TRY and do now. Before he started acting all mean we were having problems in the sex department cuz i always really stressed and we hadnt had sex in a month and he was freakin out bout it. He kept askin when r we everr gona do it again and it just got really annoying and old. So the more he kept buggin me bout it the more he was pushing me away from doin it. I mean gurls dnt wana have sex every single time espcially when there goin thru a bunch of stuff and if you do then thats good for you but other than that idk i just wana be loved right now ya know hes just not seeing mii piont of view. like ive been so hurt and depressed lately wit everything goin on wit us and now that everything is finally okaay its like i dnt wana rush into having sex again im just glad hes treating mee better ya know. Soo anywayss now that we made up and everything is good he keeps bringing that back up and idk he used to not be like this well maybe that was becuz we wuld have sex alot and ever since i cut it off hes been buggin out about it. We used to be super affectionate when it came to having sex I used to neverr think nothing of it but now that i have been at my worst and very depressed and stressed out alot and not being in tha mood to do it thats just all hes been wanting lately.Idk if its just becuz hes really sexually frustrated cuz hes used to getting it alot and its just normal to be like this. Idk Im just wonderin if thats all he even relii cares for in the relationship now. I mean i know this guy loves mee or did love mee at one time.He didnt start acting all crazy about this whole sex thing until he started acting distant. So im thinkin He maay be just putting on an act now just so he can get some. Idk but we used to just be soo close and comfortable wit each other i culd do or say anything wit him and sex was only brought up at times when we would do it. It was neverr an issue and we go out and do things and have tha best time with each other but now it just seems like sex is tha main issue at this piont. Idk wat do yu guys think? Maybe im just over reacting. Guys do gotta have there sex lol buut its just like you would think he would be sympathetic toward me with all this stuff im goin through and not put all this pressure on me to have sex when i dont want to. He is a sex freak tho hes a little horndog hes always been like that buut now its like he freaks out when im not having sex wit him its like he doesnt see it from my piont of view and it scares mee. i just hope thats not the only thing he wants from me. I know its been over a year you would think i would know if hes using me by now or not. buut ive never cut sex off for that long before. This is tha longest we have gone witout bein sexual and so his reaction is kinda scaring me. Like yOUR suppose to love me and just be there for me when im down not be all like ooh everything is guna be okay babe soo when are we gona have sex again or what! I mean ya know! Thats how he is. Soo shuld i be concerned wit how hes taking it or is that just how any guy wuld react? idk but i need some kind of anwsers. Plz help me out and by the way i am so so super srry i made this really long and if your still readin this i thank you cause i know im not tha best writer and i dnt word things right but just bare wit me guys anyways i hope someone can tell me sumthing.I would appreciate it! thanks guys!!<3