Treat them like dirt and they stick to you like mud?

Tim7332

It's not just about being cheated on but everything else as well. No offense to any women that does not fit this description but I think many women are just completely heartless cold to men and play with our hearts with no remorse whatsoever. I see it every day with the people I know.

I am an incredibly loving and affectionate person ( although on here I give Tough Love ) a man is either attracted to that because he is affectionate as well or not.... I could not be with a cold fish ....

I don't think nearly as many women cheat as you think. Do you have something to back up your claim other than a personal bad experience?

For those wondering gamma is an attractive man. I wonder what would happen if I removed his glasses and could see his eyes :) They look quite nice ...

skydiveaddict
There are other women out there for you.

Can I get an Amen ?

I wish I could give you an amen. There is no way there is some one else out there for me. I have given up on that completely.

Just look at this forum. Women are pretty much cheating left and right these days and they use every excuse in the book.

I wish I was wrong about modern day gender relations but I can't deny what is right in front of me. What does it say when I try to convince myself with every bone in my body that my beliefs are wrong yet I keep coming to the same conclusions?

Well that would be the cheating forum where people are cheating.

Do you really go to the infidelity forum ? If so , why ? Aren't you happily married ? Or do you think she is cheating ?

I wish I could give you an amen. There is no way there is some one else out there for me. I have given up on that completely.

Okay, I for instance was born for the bigger male. I like a big guy. So for the big guy there is a girl out there .

There is someone for everyone !

Nobody ever said it was easy to find that person. ;)

Well that would be the cheating forum where people are cheating.

Do you really go to the infidelity forum ? If so , why ? Aren't you happily married ? Or do you think she is cheating ?

I just click on new posts and answer whatever ones interest me.

Just look at this forum. Women are pretty much cheating left and right these days and they use every excuse in the book.

I wish I was wrong about modern day gender relations but I can't deny what is right in front of me. What does it say when I try to convince myself with every bone in my body that my beliefs are wrong yet I keep coming to the same conclusions?

I don't see women cheating left and right in this forum. Maybe if you're hanging out in the cheating/other woman/other man forum. But all the people there are cheating, as are all their partners (many of whom are presumably of the opposite gender).

That said, if you look for cheating, you will find it in greater frequency than if you don't, like most anything that exists.

skydiveaddict

There is someone for everyone !

Nobody ever said it was easy to find that person. ;)

I like your optimism, but it simply isnt true. After my last gf broke up up with me, i knew that was it. I knew it in my gut, in my soul . Nothing will ever change that. She was the one for me. No way it's ever happening again.

I don't see women cheating left and right in this forum. Maybe if you're hanging out in the cheating/other woman/other man forum. But all the people there are cheating, as are all their partners (many of whom are presumably of the opposite gender).

That said, if you look for cheating, you will find it in greater frequency than if you don't, like most anything that exists.

I agree. I don't know anyone cheating in the forums.

Now if I go to Cheating / Infidelity I am sure they are there,.....

But its like looking for something bad in your own home. Sooner or later you will find it...

Secret : Anytime someone cheats on you. END it . Bam ! Then if they did try that with you at least you can move forward and know they were _ up and not right for you in the first place.

I agree with this.

Men cheat. Women cheat. If you don't want to deal with cheating, learn how to spot cheaters and be firm in your policy. If someone ever cheated on me -- I don't care if we have young, tiny kids together and have been married for 100 years (medicine has apparently improved by leaps and bounds if this is possible), I'm leaving. End of story. Period. No way I'm staying. I don't care if I love the person. I don't care how much I invested. I don't care how much I lose financially. I am gone. As such, and as I've also learned to pick good partners, I have never been cheated on. Most of the men and women I have known who have been cheated on more than once (and yes, it does tend to be the same people who get cheated on repeatedly--though anyone can have it happen once--as it tends to be the same people who cheat repeatedly) did not take such a hard line.

My mother married a cheater. When she found out, she divorced him. This was a bit hard for her, and I know she had some dissonance about it because some people suggested she "work things out." But she left, in the end, and it was 100% for the best. She knew she had no tolerance for cheating from that point on. She met an excellent man. Everyone had a better life. Most people who get consistently cheated on have too much tolerance for cheating and see it as potentially a human weakness.

I like your optimism, but it simply isnt true. After my last gf broke up up with me, i knew that was it. I knew it in my gut, in my soul . Nothing will ever change that. She was the one for me. No way it's ever happening again.

I totally get it when you talk about the devastation. Hey guess what ! It's goin to be awhile , maybe even up to a year of recovery ( hopefully less for you ) but guess what , you body and your mind are designed for love and you WILL find someone again . Then you can post back here :)

I bet you $ 5 that by next August you will have that pain behind you some and are looking at a new girl :) It could be sooner. As soon as you open your heart she will come in :)

Unless you are 85 years old and well its a little harder to find a date:)

Thanks. :)

I've worn glasses forever and wish I didn't need them, but my eyesight is awful without them. I know that very few people on the dating sites have pics with their glasses on, including the men.

I always wonder if women prefer men with or without glasses. Contacts would be quite an adjustment for me and I'm a bit intimidated by the risks of the lasik surgery.

I had the lasik but unfortunately not good lasting results. I have permanent dry eye. Use alot of drops. Dont let me disway you because alot of ppl have great results ! I have sensitive skin and am Irish so Doc said more high risk for sensitivity ....

Now back to the Post :) hehe....

I agree with this.

Men cheat. Women cheat. If you don't want to deal with cheating, learn how to spot cheaters and be firm in your policy.

If someone ever cheated  on me -- I don't care if we have young, tiny kids together and have  been married for 100 years (medicine has apparently improved by leaps  and bounds if this is possible), I'm leaving. End of story. Period. No  way I'm staying. I don't care if I love the person. I don't care how  much I invested. I don't care how much I lose financially. I am gone. As such, and as I've also learned to pick good partners, I have never been cheated on. Most of the men and women I have known who have been cheated on more than once (and yes, it does tend to be the same people who get cheated on repeatedly--though anyone can have it happen once--as it tends to be the same people who cheat repeatedly) did not take such a hard line. 

My mother married a cheater. When she found out, she divorced him. This was a bit hard for her, and I know she had some dissonance about it because some people suggested she "work things out." But she left, in the end, and it was 100% for the best. She knew she had no tolerance for cheating from that point on. She met an excellent man. Everyone had a better life. Most people who get consistently cheated on have too much tolerance for cheating and see it as potentially a human weakness.

I Love this ! :)

Edit : Okay apparently you have to use the slide bar to read the part I liked in your quote....

skydiveaddict
I totally get it when you talk about the devastation. Hey guess what ! It's goin to be awhile , maybe even up to a year of recovery ( hopefully less for you ) but guess what , you body and your mind are designed for love and you WILL find someone again . Then you can post back here :)

I bet you $ 5 that by next August you will have that pain behind you some and are looking at a new girl :) It could be sooner. As soon as you open your heart she will come in :)

Unless you are 85 years old and well its a little harder to find a date:)

I thank you for the kind words. but it's already been a year. Last august I got home from the war and poof. No calls, texts emails nothing. she simply vanished from my life.

I'm not going to say women don't cheat, because that would be naive. But, men cheat too. I'd say it's about 50/50. I don't think the majority cheat, but it's not uncommon and the percentage is too high.

It's not just about being cheated on but everything else as well. No offense to any women that does not fit this description but I think many women are just completely heartless cold to men and play with our hearts with no remorse whatsoever. I see it every day with the people I know.

Everyday huh?

I believe you.:rolleyes:

I thank you for the kind words. but it's already been a year. Last august I got home from the war and poof. No calls, texts emails nothing. she simply vanished from my life.

That is a double blow to be serving your Country . I am very sorry this happened to you and I don't have words. :eek:

I hope someday soon someone knocks you off your feet and this pain can become a distant memory .

I've considered contac lenses too, but touching my eyes would be a tough thing to get used to. If the majority of women prefer no glasses, maybe it's worth the effort. I'm not sure if this is the case though.

gamma I freak at the idea of wearing contacts and never could. Doing the drop thing takes alot of practice. Now I do it because if I don't my eyes hurt very much ...glasses are fine. Its what's behind them that matters :)

You're right. :)

If I want contacts or lasik one day I should do it for me, rather than in hopes of pleasing a woman.

Exactly ~! :)