The worst pain I've ever felt, came from the net. -_-

• Author
NeuroticallyDead
Originally posted by quankanne

and kudos to your parents for wanting to meet you half-way, for considering letting you meet with Taylor in supervised circumstances. I think that's pretty damned cool of them ...

[color=Deeppink]Heh, yes. I agree. I'm happy that they respect my feelings for him. Unlike some people *cough*Emily*cough*

Originally posted by AlWaYs*DrEaMiNg*HuGe

Yea, i am jealous oh well who wouldnt be, its sad that u wuld rather talk 2 him over me...

-_- Get over it.

OLIVIA UR 14

*Looks on my birth certificate* Yes, yes I am.

U DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS

*blinks* I don't know? Who does really? It's just a feeling you get.

ITS THE 1st LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP U HAVE EVER BEEN IN, SO YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT IT IS LOVE

Assume? I don't have to assume anything, I know how I felt, and you don't. Don't say that type of stuff to me dear friend.

WHEN ITS ONLY PUPPY LOVE

What, and the thing you have with David isn't? You don't know the difference Emily. Please don't hesitate to shutting the hell up.

U WONT KNOE WHAT LOVE IS UNTIL U ARE GROWN UP AND HAVE A FAMILY

You don't have to be married and grown up to be in love. *shrugs*

OK U AND UR "BOYFRIEND" BROKE UP, GET OVER IT AND START GETTING ON WITH REAL LIFE, BREAKING UP IS ONLY A MINOR PROBLEM IN A TEENS LIFE

Okay, yes get over it? Emily, get over your whole jealousy thing and you might have yourself a deal.

YEA WE ALL HAVE PEOPLE THAT WE DONT WANNA BE AROUND GET OVER THAT TO, AND ON TUESDAY I TALKED TO A COUNCLOR ABOUT "SOCIAL ANXIETY" AND I DO UNDERSTAND IT

*Yawn* Good, you need to talk to a counciler. Just because a counciler told you some facts about it doesn't mean you know all of it. I wouldn't wish Social Anxiety on my worst enemy. Go away. *nods*

AND NO ITS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE, AND ITS NOT A GOOD LABLE TO PUT ON UR SELF, AND U WONT HAVE A SEIZURE

-_- Panick Attacks, my bad. Remember when we went to the mall that one day, and I saw David Perry and almost cried? Once again, go away.

AND IF LIFE WITH ME IS SUCH HELL MAYBE WE SHOULDNT BE FRIENDS, B/C FRIENDS, REAL FRIENDS, ARENT SUPPOSE TO THINK THAT ABOUT THE OTHER ONE.

Okay. Whatever. *shrugs* But, um look at what you're doing Emily, you're making my life hell. So be it, goodbye!

ONE.AND SO NO ITS NOT UP 2 ME, ITS UP 2 U

Okay, yeah sure. It's not up to me, because I'm not the one airing our "Dirty Laundry" to this whole message board. I think it's really stupid that you're so jealous over somebody in Texas. I don't care what you do. Go away then...once again.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY OLIVIA.BRETT

Okay, all have a wonderful LIFE Emily Nicole. I wish you the best in everything you do. *shrugs* I'm sick of it Emily. Cya. [/color]

*yawns*

This thread should be deleted, it's reading like an MSN chat.

No more names.

• Author
NeuroticallyDead

Yes Please! This is mine thread thing but please end my missery and delete it. *Holds up cross* Away with you Emily. No more.

• Author
NeuroticallyDead

OMG!!! THANK YOU PEOPLE!! YAY!! WE'RE WORKING THINGS OUT ^_^ GAH!!! YAYYYYYYY!!! Sorry, but yes. He came to me, and said that he still loved me reguardless, and that he wishes I wouldn't have lied to him. He also said that he can't stop thinking about me...and yeah...we're not back together..but we're not really against each other..and yeah...thanks people!! I really appreciate everything from you all, even that one person that says this thread should be deleted *kisses you* YAY!!!!!

Originally posted by NeuroticallyDead

I really appreciate everything from you all, even that one person that says this thread should be deleted *kisses you* YAY!!!!!

I didn't mean to offend you, I just thought the trash talking, complete with personally identifiable information, was not conducive to the discussion of your relationship. Anyways, I'm very happy for you.

AlWaYs DrEaMiNg HuGe

w/e BY olivia, so much for this friendship, u know i cant possibly SEE how u can hold down a Long term relationship when you cant even keep a friendship for more than a yr, well except for amber, even tho u talk smack about her, and say she walks like a pacaderm(HUGE elephant) ok well have a wonderful life Olivia Brett H, and do me a favor grow old w/taylor, even tho u dont no him, i dont hate u and if you wanna talk u can call me or message me

Toot-a-loo

I Love Justin

[font=century gothic][/font][color=blue][/color]hi! i had a trouble like that sorta...not the social thing but the internet b/f thing! yeah i'm telling you now it's not worth it! i mean he lives so far away from you!......the person i was talking to tricked me and said he was a guy and we talked for a long time! and i actully fell in love with him, then come to find out it was a girl! yes, a girl! but i didn't know it if i did i never would have even talked to her but my point is! you lied to him he's probaly lying to you! and what happend to me was the worst thing ever! i mean i have nothing AT ALL agianst gays and/or lesbian's but i'm not and i actully felt kind of sick and betrayed if you will! and i just don't think that somebody who lives so far away from you is a good idea i mean i know your not goona listen to me but, i just thought i would let you know people aren't always who they say they are! and as for your friend, emily, listen to what she has to say, you know, maybe she's right, don't lose frieinds over a guy that you might never meet!

~*I Love Justin*~

I Love Justin

[font=century gothic][/font][color=blue][/color]Well i was just trying to help you! I mean do you seriously want to be in a realtionship where the person is lying to you? I mean not just lying about there age but about there gender? It sucks i just thought i would tell you that too make you re-think this whole internet realtionship thing you know?

~*I Love Justin*~