Sex When One Partner Can't?

Toodamnpragmatic

but this sounds like a very short term issue.... My spouse had children (duh, that's the way it happens) and I seem to remember 4 months or so each time not expecting anything or asking..... And no while I may have been sleep deprived, I was ready willing and able....

So what is the big deal????:confused::eek:

• Author
and I seem to remember 4 months or so each time not expecting anything or asking..... And no while I may have been sleep deprived, I was ready willing and able....

So what is the big deal????:confused::eek:

No, it's not a huge deal and yes, the time will indeed pass. Here's part of my initial post:

She is vocal about wanting me to approach her on a regular basis during her recovery even though I can't satisfy her on those occasions.

My question was about responding to her offer. I've gotten great feedback here about the balance between being supportive and appreciative :) ...

Mr. Lucky

Toodamnpragmatic
No, it's not a huge deal and yes, the time will indeed pass. Here's part of my initial post:

My question was about responding to her offer. I've gotten great feedback here about the balance between being supportive and appreciative :) ...

Mr. Lucky

And you are a very lucky man..... I'd say no, and just wait 'til times are better.... Maybe a once in a blue moon type surprise, but otherwise I'd just empathize and wait for things to improve....

This is a perfect chance to show her that you are the man. No pressure for sex, no selfishness by forcing her. Let her dictate what you can and cannot do. Let her initiate any sex. She will definitely gain mad respect for you, and you will gain more in the long run if you obstain from any sex. It builds up in women just like it builds up in men.

• Author

Thank you for the feedback. That's exactly what I've done so far. The time together has been good (and so has been the one occasion we've had sex) and her recovery is progressing well...

Mr. Lucky

• 2 weeks later...
JohnConnor12

when intercourse is acting an impediment why not try for the very next and world wide suitable recognized option that is foreplay...by foreplay both the partners can have satisfactory orgasm leaving no complaints behind..and when both are ready for intercourse you can continue with it..:cool::cool: