I sent her an email

whichwayisup
Yes he did. Threw a few hundred dollars in there for us he did.

This isn't flattering.

Anyway, your life, your choice, but from what you've said and the feeling I get in general, your MM isn't going to do anything. He enjoys the benefits of being married (in some sense) and he has you. He isn't going to change his status to be with you. If you want him, this it it - How it is. Accept it and be the OW (in some sense) or end it and find someone who is FULLY available and you can be involved in every part of their life, not just certain parts.

Good luck Mombot.

• Author

I realized this weekend that we have such a deep friendship that if I do walk away at some point, it will be a huge loss. He has a way of listening that is very open and non-judgemental. I has thought it was me listening to all his thought, dreams, plans. Now I realize it' the other way around. This is more of an EA to me than I thought

I realized this weekend that we have such a deep friendship that if I do walk away at some point, it will be a huge loss. He has a way of listening that is very open and non-judgemental. I has thought it was me listening to all his thought, dreams, plans. Now I realize it' the other way around. This is more of an EA to me than I thought

I had a very deep friendship and emotional bond to my xMM, too, and losing his friendship was a huge loss to me. I think a lot of people feel this way, which is why relationships with MM are hard to break away from. You're in a little bit better position because he's separated and possibly wants to be with you. I'm glad you have such a good friendship with him and I really hope it all works out for you.

Confused4Now
I had a very deep friendship and emotional bond to my xMM, too, and losing his friendship was a huge loss to me. I think a lot of people feel this way, which is why relationships with MM are hard to break away from. You're in a little bit better position because he's separated and possibly wants to be with you. I'm glad you have such a good friendship with him and I really hope it all works out for you.
I'm with you Angel... how about you being my best friend:love: I do get the very deep friendship and the emotional bond between a MM/MW. More than anything I felt I lost my best friend. Its hard for me even now to open my heart to just anyone. ugh
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I am thinking there is a future... I spent 8 days with him. He did not know I could cook, other than bacon and eggs. He told me he was sorry I got a new job, he'd like to pay me to stay and have a great meal waiting for him when he got home.

I went to see my Dad and then went down to separated man's place and stayed over a week. While he was at work, I went shopping, did hairdos and day spas.

I got an absolutely great new job. I'm a hotel manager, not a front desk manager. The hotel is also very darling and the people are nice.

We had quite a conversation... he told me that he was intending to finalize his divorce a lot sooner than two years.

I am thinking there is a future... I spent 8 days with him. He did not know I could cook, other than bacon and eggs. He told me he was sorry I got a new job, he'd like to pay me to stay and have a great meal waiting for him when he got home.

I went to see my Dad and then went down to separated man's place and stayed over a week. While he was at work, I went shopping, did hairdos and day spas.

I got an absolutely great new job. I'm a hotel manager, not a front desk manager. The hotel is also very darling and the people are nice.

We had quite a conversation... he told me that he was intending to finalize his divorce a lot sooner than two years.

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you, Mombot. Just enjoy yourself. Sounds like you're having a great time. And congrats on the new job - it sounds incredible.

sounds like things are going well. i'm really happy you're happy MB! you deserve it!

she deserves it? too bad she doesn't afford the possibly stbX-wife the same courtesy.

someone who supports putting the screws to the wife and hoping she doesn't get what she is entitled to in any divorce?

someone who wanted to rub the wife's nose in crap with the email she sent her?

I suppose everyone deserves to be happy. too bad MB doesn't display the same courtesy towards the wife.