No kiss at end of date...bad sign?

SandyFall

• Author
The only bad sign is if there is no second date...
Yeah, apparently this was the bad sign.

Or maybe they were parting ways in a public place, and making out wasn't an appropriate option?
Ha! We were in the middle of the street. There weren't any cars coming, but nonetheless it was a street.

A bunch of my friends agreed with what was said here and told me that it doesn't necessarily mean anything if the guy doesn't kiss you on the first date. Having said that, I haven't heard back from this guy so I've reached the conclusion that the lack of kiss did mean something.

Yeah, apparently this was the bad sign.

Ha! We were in the middle of the street. There weren't any cars coming, but nonetheless it was a street.

A bunch of my friends agreed with what was said here and told me that it doesn't necessarily mean anything if the guy doesn't kiss you on the first date. Having said that, I haven't heard back from this guy so I've reached the conclusion that the lack of kiss did mean something.

The lack of the phone call is the problem here.

This time he did not kiss and was not interested. Don't assume a lack of kiss will always mean non interest since some men take a few dates before they will kiss.

alexlakeman

I'm one of those guys that used to not kiss on d first date. It would be the third -fourth date. But then I went on one date, it was date 3 or 4, so I already thought of d kiss @ d end, when she brought it up as to y I hadn't kissed her on dates 1-3 , lol.

Since them I go with the flow, but have to admit that on d first date, it seems akward at times. But as some have said b4 if she brushes off the kiss, u know there was no chemistry on her end.

Last two women I've dated recntly; one we kissed on 4 first date & d other on d second date.

Interesting to see the OP's and d women's point of view here

Personally I don't try to get a 1st date kiss as a guy, usually the 2nd date I try.. Haha I remember date 1 no kiss, date 2 kiss on cheek, date 3 F**king.. Sorry just a side thought..