Wife feels no remorse for affair. Why?

• Author
How sweet of her. She wants to be friends and you pay her rent. How long will you be paying her rent?

I suggest no friendship, there's no point. This woman has treated you so bad! It'll be a one sided friendship. She 'needs' you, or something, she'll call. You can be her friend but she won't be yours..

Yeah, friendship seems totally unrealistic. I'm not sure why she said it, or why she thinks we could still be friends after she cheated on me.

Considering her alimony demand, she basically wants me to pay her rent for a long time.

whichwayisup
Yeah, friendship seems totally unrealistic. I'm not sure why she said it, or why she thinks we could still be friends after she cheated on me.

Considering her alimony demand, she basically wants me to pay her rent for a long time.

Get a lawyer and make sure she doesn't get this. Why should you pay her rent? She cheated, she was the one who wanted out. Consquence to that is, she loses you, no friendship and no alimony. There's no kids involved so she should NOT get $$.

how long were you married? length of marriage comes into play with alimony - also mainly of you make a lot more than she does - that could be a big determining factor in paying or not.

I'd suggest that she doesn't feel remorse because she's not truly suffered any 'consequences' for it yet.

Cut her off, let her feel what life is like COMPLETELY without you.

Go full blown NC with her. Remove her from checking/saving/etc... If she's got credit cards, make sure they're in her name only. Get that lease on the apartment put into her name only too, and make sure she knows she's the one living there, she covers her own rent/utilities/etc...

If she's expecting some kind of support or alimony...let that be determined by the courts and your lawyers.

Stop being nice to her...look at what it's got you so far.

Let her start suffering the consequences of her actions.

Passion4Life

she thinks we could still be friends

tell her you can never be friend with some one who hurt & treated you so badly & has no remorse .

Get rid of her asap

Best of luck

Dexter Morgan
After I confronted my wife, she admitted to having an affair but also said she felt no remorse or regret. She told me she no longer loved me and therefore she no longer felt any need to be faithful to me.

she doesn't feel remorse because she no longer loves you.........and she is a piece of crap.

She didn't feel the need to be faithful, but didn't have the tits to get a divorce.

I wouldn't worry about whats in her head. Contact an attorney and get the ball rolling to get rid of her. Let her be some other poor sap's problem.

Oceanblue47

My situation is similar, my wife cheated and shows no remorse, regret or concern for my feelings on this matter, that was back in Feb 2010 I after the initial shock (freight Train) I have decided that I should think more about me, hell if she does not love you find someone who does,

Love is hard to find, it is not owned it is earned...